ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re applying for naturalisation and need urgent help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Syphax
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re applying for naturalisation and need urgent help

Post by Syphax » Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi to All members

I am about to re apply in September 2018 after my application got rejected back in 2015 due to good character for breach of immigration policy , i have a couple of questions to you guys if you can help me ;

1-When i applied in 2015 i've never received my life in uk test and b1 test from the home office, do i have to do those test again or i should just mention it on my new application form ?
2 -Do i have to wait till September 2018 or i can apply before that date like July or August.
3-And my final question is i had CCJ of 400 pounds and i paid 320 pounds due a discount they offered me
will it affect my application ?

Thanks in advance

kushalprasad
Newly Registered

Re: Re applying for naturalisation and need urgent help

Post by kushalprasad » Fri May 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Syphax wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 pm
3-And my final question is i had CCJ of 400 pounds and i paid 320 pounds due a discount they offered me
Thanks in advance
You have to mention CCJ in the form if it was within last 6 years. It doesn't matter if you have paid or not. It should not affect your case. CCJ should be your least of worries. You have to sort out other serious issues first.

If was before 6 years then forget it.

Syphax
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by Syphax » Sun May 20, 2018 2:28 pm

kushalprasad wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:12 pm
Syphax wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 pm
Thanks in advance
You have to mention CCJ in the form if it was within last 6 years. It doesn't matter if you have paid or not. It should not affect your case. CCJ should be your least of worries. You have to sort out other serious issues first.

If was before 6 years then forget it.
Thanks for the reply ,what do you mean with the other serious issues ??

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:55 pm

If you breached immigration rules, you have to wait for 10 years from when your stay regularlsed before reapplying.

Syphax
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by Syphax » Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Hstepper07 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:55 pm
If you breached immigration rules, you have to wait for 10 years from when your stay regularlsed before reapplying.
Thanks for the reply ,i do qualify now because i got my ILR back in sep 2008 ,do you think i should redo both the tests ,because i didn't received them from the home office when i applied for the naturalisation and it was rejected ,do they keep copies or just forgot to send them back to me.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:45 pm

You do not need to retake the tests. HO will still have those information on their system. Just highlight to them that they retained your documents from your last application.

Syphax
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by Syphax » Sun May 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Hstepper07 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:45 pm
You do not need to retake the tests. HO will still have those information on their system. Just highlight to them that they retained your documents from your last application.
So helpful much appreciated it thanks