ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jmmo20

Referee forms

Post by jmmo20 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi,

I'm applying to naturationsalition through the EEA route.
I have all paperwork ready. My referees signed the form back in April, but the application wasn't ready until now.

Will this be a problem? SHould I seek new forms to be signed? Can they cross out the earlier signature and sign again with today's date?

Thanks.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Referee forms

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:38 pm

jmmo20 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:31 pm
Hi,

I'm applying to naturationsalition through the EEA route.
I have all paperwork ready. My referees signed the form back in April, but the application wasn't ready until now.

Will this be a problem? SHould I seek new forms to be signed? Can they cross out the earlier signature and sign again with today's date?

Thanks.
No clear guideline here about the date of signature. But usually take it within a month from the date of application.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.