ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tracking of British Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

madansowmiya21
India

Tracking of British Passport

Post by madansowmiya21 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Hi All,

I m not sure whether this question already asked. I am waiting for my passport and I received email from HO yesterday it has been printed and sent out but till now in TNT - it says We didn't find any matches for customer reference. Could anyone help me with the correct TNT tracking link as well as Do I need to enter the digit (ignoring PEX) into customer reference. Please let me know am i doing right. This forum is really helpful

K187

Re: Tracking of British Passport

Post by K187 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Had same issue with my son's passport Tnt tracking is not working at the moment i think.Recieved email on Monday to say passport had been sent and i received the passport the following day Tuesday.So you should get yours any time this week,and TNT do post it through the letter box if you not in.

madansowmiya21
India

Post by madansowmiya21 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:26 pm

Thanks for your reply, really helpful.
I received email from HO that they sent it but I should receive it today but till now no sign. This TNT is horrible in thr service, Royal mail is far better.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:54 am

madansowmiya21 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:26 pm
Thanks for your reply, really helpful.
I received email from HO that they sent it but I should receive it today but till now no sign. This TNT is horrible in thr service, Royal mail is far better.
Relax. It takes 2-3 working days to update on TNT website after HMPO prints and sends it.

We already have a thread for similar queries:
british-citizenship/british-passport-ne ... 8-280.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.