ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Un Employment but volenteer Work,benefits -Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ryze
Newly Registered

Un Employment but volenteer Work,benefits -Naturalisation

Post by ryze » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi All,
Please give me some advice, as there is an old saying “builds the Dike before the flood comes"As I am not working regularly will this affect my naturalisation process?
I worked since I came to England on fiancé Visa March 2007, soon after the registration of the marriage, then and until at the time of redundancy on the September 2008,
Then we both went on holiday to my home country for Exactly 90 days, when I returned I found a part time work for only 19 hours a week as a ongoing basis from January 2009 until July 2009.
Then I was without work until End of September 2009.
then again I found a job for two months October & November 2009, Since December 2009 until now I haven’t found or got a job I am fed up with temporary works, At last I made up my mind to do Volunteer work as a Administration Assistant to the one of the department in the local council, my CRB just got cleared after 8 weeks hopefully will start immediately soon to do volunteer work in this department,
But I am due to apply for my Naturalisation on the end of March 2010, will this make a big issue on my application
My wife is British and she claimed Child tax, Working tax on Joined names Child benefit, Housing and Council Tax benefit on her own name, I always wanted to stay a away from public funds since I thought it might Jeopardise the Citizenship, please reply with some Great advices.

Thank You in advance all,

Ryze