ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Refusal Moderators plz Help

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Star
Newly Registered

Got Refusal Moderators plz Help

Post by Star » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:49 pm

I have got refusal today. They calculated my points as
Age 10
Experience at that time was 3 years= 19
Education 4 years Bachelors Degree20
Language IELTS Band 6 = 8
Arranged emp 0
Adaptibility 4
Total = 61
can you plz suggest me wat can i do now , should i go for IELTS again, now my exp is more then 4 years so i think it ll give points too, can u tell me that i ve to submit a new application or just give them an updated application, please help me in this regard i m really very much depressed.
Please tell me the way, ive already spend too much on this application, if i apply again i ve to pay the fees again for me and my spouse.
and if I apply again, then i ve to submit the police chracter certificates again or not.
Regards
Star

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:43 pm

Star,

Please don't despair, the only option is to continue exploring your options. If you feel with your additional experience you still don't get enough points, by all means raise your IELTS score if you can.

Star
Newly Registered

Thanx

Post by Star » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:27 pm

Dear Cosmopol
Thanx for your suggestions the thing i want to ask is tht
1. I ve 4years Bachelors degree and have completed 16 years of full time education then why the immigration officer had not given me 22 points for Education.
2. can I ask the high commision to reopen my file with updated application or I ve to resubmit my file with new fees.
3. To score 16 points in language proficiency how much band is good, to score 16 points , should i have to score 7 band in each module or overall 7 band is good in IELTS.
Thanx
Star