ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP ME TO MIGRATE TO CANADA

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sunilrao
Newly Registered

HELP ME TO MIGRATE TO CANADA

Post by sunilrao » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 am

HI,

I am Sunil Rao from INDIA. Presently working for Dell International.

I want to Migrtae to Cannada and I am scoring 67 points exactly what ever basic requirement is there.

Can some tell me the visa Process?
Like how much time will it take fro me to process & what documents are required & and some one can suggest me some consultant in India.what are the charges, etc...,

senthilkumar
Newly Registered

Re: HELP ME TO MIGRATE TO CANADA

Post by senthilkumar » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:52 am

Hi Sunil Rao,

I too wanted to migrate to canada. I was in need of guidance. Through one of my friend i got guidance from Y-Axis Overseas Careers about entire process of immigration to canada.

i am experiencing a verygood service from y-axis. my canada immigration process consultant is Sriram Rao. Sriram, is a wonderful resource and he is very clear in explaining the complete process and is very patient in answering all my queries. he is very prompt in giving calls and responding my calls as well. i am getting a very good service from sriram.

I recommend Y-Axis for you contact them.

Regards
senthil kumar radhakrishnan

beernie88
Newly Registered

Post by beernie88 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 pm

If you are still interested in migrate to Canada try contact uniivaa. This organization helps people like you all over the world. I don't want to spam here, but here is a direct link :) http://www.uniivaa.com

naveen HR
Newly Registered

Post by naveen HR » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:32 am

sunilrao wrote:HI,

I am Sunil Rao from INDIA. Presently working for Dell International.

I want to Migrtae to Cannada and I am scoring 67 points exactly what ever basic requirement is there.

Can some tell me the visa Process?
Like how much time will it take fro me to process & what documents are required & and some one can suggest me some consultant in India.what are the charges, etc...,

you need minimum of 1 year exp,u need to pass IELTS exam,before you apply for PR or canada work permit you need to have job offer in hand the whole process will take up to 6 to 8 months for further queries you can contact this canada Express entry immigration specalist or you can make a call to this toll free number 1800 2000 898