ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed: NOC - EE+OINP

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

icedwolfe
Newly Registered
Brazil

Help needed: NOC - EE+OINP

Post by icedwolfe » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:00 pm

I am starting my application for Express Entry and I am in doubt regarding my NOC. Here’s my situation:

·I am partner in my father’s Real Estate company in Brazil (which I can prove because my name is in the company’s articles of incorporation);

·I worked there from January 2011 to September 30, 2015 (when I first came to Canada as a visitor);

·I took care of the company’s finance (main duties) but I also co-managed the company with my father, coordinating and supervising different departments, and also dealing with customers and business partners (other real estate agencies and self-employed brokers who sold our properties);

·In the period I was working there, I only held a High School diploma. I got my bachelor’s degree in 2015.

So, what would be the NOC in my case?

In the Express Entry application page, in the work history section, it’s asked “Date applicant first became qualified to practice in this occupation”. Should I just put the period I started working in the company?

Thank you,