ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HRDC, Moderators Please reply

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Star
Newly Registered

HRDC, Moderators Please reply

Post by Star » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:44 pm

hi Friends
I have applied for canadaian immig last year, now i ve met with a consultant he says that he can arrange for a HRDC approved job letter, plz tell me is this possible? And after getting HRDC letter how long it ll take to complete the process. According to him after gettin letter it ll take one month more. PLz tell me is this poosible or not, or if anyone have get the immigration of canada through this process. (I am outside the Canada)

THanx

Rhodes

Post by Rhodes » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:47 pm

Without knowing anything about you or the consultant, I think that he is probably dishonest - either lying to you, or providing fake letters. He certainly couldn't guarantee such a letter, which would say that you have been offered a job and that it is a job that could not be filled by a Canadian or permanent resident of Canada. It follows that he cannot promise a letter, unless he is an employer who cannot recruit a Canadian to fill a job, and you happen to be able to do so.