ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigrating to Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hstyled133
Newly Registered
El Salvador

Immigrating to Canada

Post by Hstyled133 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm

My wife and I had struggled for many years trying to immigrate to Canada. I was recommended to the company "xxxxxx" and my experience with them was incredible. They gave us a free assessment to see if we were eligible and immigration options before we made our move. The assessment told us that we were missing some key information for our application, which was the reason it was taking so long.

I would highly recommend! Here's their website if anyone is interested!

weblink removed by moderator as posting details and naming of immigration advisors/solicitors is strictly prohibited on the forum.

Mya101

Re: Immigrating to Canada

Post by Mya101 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello! Can you please tell me your status in uk before you applying for Canadian visa..

Abhiviza
Newly Registered
India

Post by Abhiviza » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:57 am

Yes this is very much possible. There are innumerable cases wherein the aspiring immigrants didn't file the proper papers resulting in delay in visa decision or sometimes rejection. You ought to have each and every paper in your kitty when you file the application.

Moreover, if anything is updated in your career after you have filed the application, you need to update that as well in the profile.

aamirikhan
Newly Registered

Post by aamirikhan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Hstyled133 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm
My wife and I had struggled for many years trying to immigrate to Canada. I was recommended to the company "xxxxxx" and my experience with them was incredible. They gave us a free assessment to see if we were eligible and immigration options before we made our move. The assessment told us that we were missing some key information for our application, which was the reason it was taking so long.

weblink removed by moderator as posting details and naming of immigration advisors/solicitors is strictly prohibited on the forum.
hi, i am struggling too, can u message me the company used?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:55 am

aamirikhan wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:48 pm
Hstyled133 wrote:

You don't have access to the private message function as a newly registered member and neither does the other user.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Abhiviza
Newly Registered
India

Post by Abhiviza » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:15 pm

aamirikhan wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:48 pm
Hstyled133 wrote:

No private message facility as of now is available i guess. i think you can ask here itself. There could be many other who would be facing the same issues.

Martin Machado
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Martin Machado » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 am

Hi all,

I have a question about my credentials:
I got my bachelor in electronic engineering, an MSc in artificial intelligence and a PhD degree in mechanical engineering (robotics) and am currently working with my PhD degree as a robotics engineer.
Which one of my credentials for Canada IRCC will be assessed since they are different?

Best regards,

Martin