ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Really Important regarding Post grad study.

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sirohi
Newly Registered

Really Important regarding Post grad study.

Post by sirohi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello Forum,

I am at a critical point of my life looking for valuable insight from expert or people who have more or less been in my situation.

I am currently right now doing my MA in International Business in London, UK. I have been wanting to move, work and live in Canada. I am also looking into few Marketing post graduate diplomas in Toronto and Vancouver.

:| * Here comes the tricky part in 2008 I had got visa to go to Canada and study a Hotel Management course, I couldn't finish the course. It was a terrible course. I met a lady fell in love got married applied for PR, the relationship was genuine, they gave me 2+ years of visitor status as my application was being processed. In June 2013 me and my wife separated as the strain on finance was a lot on me and her. So we pulled back the application it was a mutual understanding.

Will that hinder in applying for a post grad course now?