ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Category of work permit

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sagardemo
Newly Registered

Regarding Category of work permit

Post by sagardemo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi,

I am a undergraduate student of engineering (B.Tech Electronics and Communication). For completing my degree I am required to do a six month internship/training in my field of interest. I have an invitation letter from a canadian university INRS,Montreal,QC. The professor there have offered me a post of research trainee intern and giving me a stipend of 500 canadian dollars. My home institute in india have offered me financial support for this internship which will help me cover my living expenses in Canada (If I will be requiring more amount then my parent will provide me financial support). I have the following documents with me :

1. Letter of Invitation from INRS,Montreal, Canada
2. Letter of financial support from my college
3. IMM 5802 (Filled by INRS,Montreal, Canada) and Receipt of 230$.

The canadian institute have asked me to apply for a work permit, so I request you to please tell for which work permit I need to apply for and what will be the application process. I have already checked the website so many times but my questions remain answered.

Suzie12
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding Category of work permit

Post by Suzie12 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:35 pm

If you haven't come right yet, I would like to refer you here for info on the different immigration programmes

MODERATOR EDIT : company weblink removed - advertising is not permitted on the forum.