ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A "report post" button

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

drjabberwocky23

A "report post" button

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Dear Admin & Mods,

I wonder if there is any value in adding a "report post," button to the site to highlight posts to yourselves that the board users may have concerns about?

I know the facility exists to PM a mod should any concerns arise regarding a post (which occurs rarely in all fairness), but some of the newer users of this board may struggle to know who the moderators are, or may PM a moderator who may not be available for some time.

In other message boards that I use (and occasionally moderate) a facility to report a post exists which brings up a message board to highlight the post and where the concerned party can explain their decision for rreferral.This could then generate a PM to all the relevant mods, meaning that the first mod on the scene can review and take action as necessary.

It's a suggestion anyway, and apologies if it has been mooted about and discarded in the past. Also, I accept that I'll appear a numpty if the facility already exists and I'm just too blind to see it! :D

Best wishes,
drjabberwocky23