ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I unbfollow a topic?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sah10406
Diamond Member

Can I unbfollow a topic?

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:25 pm

I contributed some time ago to a long-running and busy thread, but I don't wish to be notified of every new reply. Can I opt out of notifications just for that topic?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can I unbfollow a topic?

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:46 pm

You should be able to unsubcribe or turn off rss feed if you are in the topic and select the option in the "spanner" symbol icon.

On my mobile so can't fully see options but can have a look later for you if the above doesn't work.

Which topic is it??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Can I unbfollow a topic?

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Found it. Thanks very much.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.