Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post here

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
geriatrix
Moderator
Posts: 24754
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: does it matter?

If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post here

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Please note:

Posts are not and will not be deleted just because they become outdated or you wish them to be deleted.
It is you who choose to and are posting in a "public" forum, so please post information appropriately ensuring privacy is not breached.


That said, if you wish to have your account deactivated (which doesn't mean that your posts will get deleted too), please leave a request in this topic.
The needful (deactivation of account, not deletion of posts) will be done - at the moderators' convenience!
Before commencing to post on this website, please read these important announcements carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

SAK15
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by SAK15 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Board and you are very helpful. just for the privacy i want the posts to be deleted.

Thanks

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 23259
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 am

sushdmehta wrote:Please note:

Posts are not and will not be deleted just because they become outdated or you wish them to be deleted.
It is you who choose to and are posting in a "public" forum, so please post information appropriately ensuring privacy is not breached.


That said, if you wish to have your account deactivated (which doesn't mean that your posts will get deleted too), please leave a request in this topic.
The needful will be done.
As sushdmehta has outlined in his opening post in this thread, the Board's policy is that posts will not be deleted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

SAK15
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by SAK15 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Pls. delete all my post and deactivate my account
Thanks

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 23259
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Casa wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Please note:

Posts are not and will not be deleted just because they become outdated or you wish them to be deleted.
It is you who choose to and are posting in a "public" forum, so please post information appropriately ensuring privacy is not breached.


That said, if you wish to have your account deactivated (which doesn't mean that your posts will get deleted too), please leave a request in this topic.
The needful will be done.
As sushdmehta has outlined in his opening post in this thread, the Board's policy is that posts will not be deleted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

User avatar
ILR1980
Senior Member
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:38 am
Pakistan

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:31 pm

SAK15 wrote:Board and you are very helpful. just for the privacy i want the posts to be deleted.

Thanks
agree there should be a option of post deletion as well just like others forums. I did not relaize that its impossible to delete your own posts and you cannot even edit them

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 23259
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:25 am

modern_newton wrote:
SAK15 wrote:Board and you are very helpful. just for the privacy i want the posts to be deleted.

Thanks
agree there should be a option of post deletion as well just like others forums. I did not relaize that its impossible to delete your own posts and you cannot even edit them
If members were able to delete posts, threads would soon become unreadable and make little sense, which would be unfair to other members, especially those who have taken the time to reply. Posts can be edited within 15 minutes.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mechanicalhead
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by mechanicalhead » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Please deactivate my account.

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 23259
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:12 am

mechanicalhead wrote:Please deactivate my account.
Done.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

arkadash
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by arkadash » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Please deactivate my account!

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 52253
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:22 pm

arkadash wrote:Please deactivate my account!
Done.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alakazam
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:38 am

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by Alakazam » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi administrators

In one of my posts, I have accidentally posted my name instead of my alias. Would it be possible for you to only edit the name out. I do not wish to delete a post or deactivate my account.

This way, it won't be unfair to any readers whe come to the board.

The post can be found here
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1186004

Would be of great help if this could be done.

Thanks
Alakzam

geriatrix
Moderator
Posts: 24754
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: does it matter?

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Done.
Before commencing to post on this website, please read these important announcements carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Alakazam
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:38 am

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by Alakazam » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:49 pm

@sussdmehta: God bless you.... thank you so much

messi10
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by messi10 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi

In the post below, I believe I have given too much detail wrt dates of PSW and degree issue.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... .html#wrap

Could you please delete this post?

Thanks

geriatrix
Moderator
Posts: 24754
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: does it matter?

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:08 pm

No.
Before commencing to post on this website, please read these important announcements carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
Moderator
Posts: 24754
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: does it matter?

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Read the opening post of this topic - carefully!!
Before commencing to post on this website, please read these important announcements carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:24 pm

hi

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Please Deactivate my account!

I'm sure some of you are happy to see the back of my high maintenance self!

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 52253
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: hi

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:47 pm

HelloitsmeAbby wrote:Please Deactivate my account!

I'm sure some of you are happy to see the back of my high maintenance self!
Done
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

brijesh.thaker
inactive
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by brijesh.thaker » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Please deactivate my account.

Post Reply
cron