ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IP blocked

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Auk333
Pakistan

IP blocked

Post by Auk333 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Unrelated question but very important
Dear admin I did try to contact you few times.
For what reason my phone ip is blocked and not let me login? I never violate any rules of this forum. But it’s always does that to me when my WiFi off and it never let me login.please if you can see this post and sort out this issue I will be very thankful

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IP blocked

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:36 pm

1. Pleased don't post questions about the board in the FLR fp topic!!

2. Emailing "admin" won't help as admin doesn't visit the forum unless updates to software and issues arise. Admin is also based in Latvia, not the UK. The moderators do NOT have access to the admin email inbox.

3. If your IP is on the O2 network, then it is not YOUR IP that is blocked but likely a range that spammers use to spam the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:36 pm
1. Pleased don't post questions about the board in the FLR fp topic!!

2. Emailing "admin" won't help as admin doesn't visit the forum unless updates to software and issues arise. Admin is also based in Latvia, not the UK. The moderators do NOT have access to the admin email inbox.

3. If your IP is on the O2 network, then it is not YOUR IP that is blocked but likely a range that spammers use to spam the forum.
Thank you very much of your response and information I did sent email to admin few times.
I don’t use o2 I am using 3 network
Appreciate your response

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Same applies then to the three network.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.