ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing post related to Employment History

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

argus7
Wales

Missing post related to Employment History

Post by argus7 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi Admins,

I had posted a thread on Employment History - List of Docs that can be submitted for BC/Naturalisation.

But that seems to have got deleted or missing.

It was useful info about P60/P800 and P2 letters.

Thanks,

geriatrix

Re: Missing post related to Employment History

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:25 pm

It has been deleted because it suggested that applicants "need to" submit documents that are (absolutely) "not required".
Please tell us where is it mentioned that applicants are required to provide documents, that you suggest, for any part of / entire employment history.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

argus7
Wales

Re: Missing post related to Employment History

Post by argus7 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:51 am

Hi sushdmehta,

You are correct in saying that the policy guidance or any AN forms do not mention any of the document/ HMRC form names,

But when you clearly see the AN guidance for self employed people a latest statement of SA is a must.
Also when you submit a P60/P800 or a P2 ( tax coding letter) the CW gets a clear understanding of the employee Emp History that can be easily verified with HMRC and DWP/ NI employer's controibution Office.

I don't see any reason why this thread was removed. I am just trying to help people understand. As more than half of the people don't read documents policy guidance etc. etc

Thanks,