ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reset Password link not working

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pacoco27
Newly Registered

Reset Password link not working

Post by pacoco27 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Hello,

I have another account, but I can't get the reset password link. I put in the right email (and i know it's the right one because I still have the old activation email).

I've tried a couple of times and I just never get it, not even in spam.

I wish to change that accounts username from redwood839 to pacolo17. I came to an agreement with the company of whom I posted a message about and one of their reqs is that I do not post anything on social media, and that username is one I commonly use.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Reset Password link not working

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:49 pm

I have changed the username but will also deactivate the account as you are not permitted to have multiple usernames. Unfortunately the moderators have no control of the password reset function and admin is based in Latvia.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pacoco27
Newly Registered

Re: Reset Password link not working

Post by pacoco27 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Thank you.

I know your time is valuable and I understand the rules about not editing posts. But would you be able to edit this post to remove the previous username and in the other topic where I requested the change?

I have a do not disclose agreement and I'm trying to cover up. This was the only board where I posted something.

I also understand that posts are not deleted, and it's up to us to disclose public information, but is there a chance to delete the last post I did from that account? It really would help alot under these circumstances.

Thank you.