ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sending PM

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adeelishaq786

sending PM

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 am

hi admin, read somewhere that if you have less then 30 posts/replies you cannot send PM's. When i tried to send it to someone it said pm sent successful, is that just a deceiving message or is it sent a ctually as didn't get any error.

Casa

Re: sending PM

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 am

Your PM will sit in someone's outbox unread, as although sent the member won't receive it.

If you continue to make pointless padding posts you will lose the privilege of the PM facility permanently.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:47 am

thanks makes sense, i've got a warning message which is a clue that what you said, but now am unable to view my pm's :S. Even after just warning..

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:07 pm

adeelishaq786 wrote:thanks makes sense, i've got a warning message which is a clue that what you said, but now am unable to view my pm's :S. Even after just warning..
Several warnings I believe.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:02 pm

may i please ask what is the procedure to request for review or something for warning removals or do they get removed after some time? please let me know thanks

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Casa wrote:
adeelishaq786 wrote:thanks makes sense, i've got a warning message which is a clue that what you said, but now am unable to view my pm's :S. Even after just warning..
Several warnings I believe.
sorry to just type in another post, not sure if i can edit my previous post, i just went into control panel and find out i have got 30 post but still when am trying to access pm's or inbox it says am not authorised, can you kindly have a look at it please. thanks

"ops just found there is a Edit button appearing on top of recent post, how can i delete new post and put above information in previous post i did".

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:41 pm

can some moderator please get back to me, am in a bit of a trouble and like to read or send my pm please.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:52 am

You're lucky you're not banned. I would have banned you after the 2nd warning never mind 7th. You will not be given access to PMs, you don't need it.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Amber wrote:You're lucky you're not banned. I would have banned you after the 2nd warning never mind 7th. You will not be given access to PMs, you don't need it.
really! thanks for your great input.. which was sadly not helpful at all... thanks though