ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

where search option removed from forum ?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

loaiuk
Newly Registered
India

where search option removed from forum ?

Post by loaiuk » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:27 am

please let me know .

vinny

Re: where search option removed from forum ?

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:44 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Post by anm88 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:51 pm

is there a reason why search is disabled for new members and not to users not logged in or google?

Dosedmonkey1
Newly Registered

Post by Dosedmonkey1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Basically for some users including me, the search function is not permitted for our logins.

I can search the boards if I log out, but not logged in to my account. I think there is something wrong with the setup of the boards.

And yes I have checked the sticky, still the same, search function is not permitted.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Dosedmonkey1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:28 pm
Basically for some users including me, the search function is not permitted for our logins.

I can search the boards if I log out, but not logged in to my account. I think there is something wrong with the setup of the boards.

And yes I have checked the sticky, still the same, search function is not permitted.
We don't know why this occurs. It corrects itself at around 30 posts. The moderators have no control over this or the setup of the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dosedmonkey1
Newly Registered

Post by Dosedmonkey1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Thank you, maybe you can put that in the sticky post.

RFC1795
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by RFC1795 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:36 pm
Dosedmonkey1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:28 pm

We don't know why this occurs. It corrects itself at around 30 posts. The moderators have no control over this or the setup of the forum.
Interesting, wife is able to search, I'm not. Guess I need to make a bunch more posts :shock: