ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Euss Family permt name spelling mistake

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babak134
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Euss Family permt name spelling mistake

Post by babak134 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:21 am

Hi , I want to apply for my mother euss family permit. I noted that in my birth certificate my mother name spelling is" Safeena" but in her passport name spelling is " Safina" . Will Home refuse the application because of this error. I cannot change it at the moment . because i want to submit application before 30th june because of dependency. please help thank you in advance.

kamoe

Re: Euss Family permt name spelling mistake

Post by kamoe » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:56 am

The obvious choice is for you to apply now and see what happens. In your own words, it's not like you have the choice.

It might get refused or you might be asked to supply corrected documents, in which case, you might have bought yourself some time by applying before the deadline. Not saying this is what's going to happen, but it is a possibility.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.