ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No COA for online application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

micvon
Newly Registered
Mood:
Italy

No COA for online application

Post by micvon » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Hello,
I have received settled status in mid-May 2021. Right after that, I have applied for settled status for both my children (both under 16 yo and who had already pre-settled until 2024) with a "linked" application. Both applications were submitted online using the mobile app to verify the identity documents. Worryingly enough - despite the two applications having been submitted literally minutes apart- I received by email the COA only for the first one. For the second application, I only received a mail from Home Office with a generic acknowledgement of the submission of an application together with the reference number. By use of the "prove your status" service, the child that received the COA appears as if waiting for his settled status to be processed, whereas the one who didn't receive the COA appears as only having pre-settled until 2024 as if I didn't apply for settled. Does anyone have any idea as to why the same application had such a different outcome and in case suggest the best course of action?
thanks in advance

NatCam
Georgia

Re: No COA for online application

Post by NatCam » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 am

Apply again? Or call the EU Settlement Scheme Resolution Centre on 0300 123 7379. They are hard to reach though.
Good luck.

iwolga

Re: No COA for online application

Post by iwolga » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:04 pm

I spoke to them the other day about my daughter's application for EUSS. We applied mid June, still did not even receive COA. I was told by the person I spoke to, that we did not receive COA because her ID hasn't been confirmed yet. He also told me that it is a manual check when a baby is involved as their faces change so much.

Might be the same with you?