ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsoring my brother

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kumar1038
Cameroon

sponsoring my brother

Post by Kumar1038 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 am

Hi all ,
I am British citizen working and living in Netherlands from May 2019.He is financially dependent on me . Is there any way i can sponsor my younger brother(Indian citizen) to Netherlands or UK.?Please advice .Thank you

kamoe

Re: sponsoring my brother

Post by kamoe » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Kumar1038 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 am
I am British citizen working and living in Netherlands from May 2019.He is financially dependent on me . Is there any way i can sponsor my younger brother(Indian citizen) to Netherlands or UK.?
From the way you word your question I'm assuming your brother does not live with you in the Netherlands, and never has. If so, as far as I understand, there is no route for you to sponsor him under EEA Surinder Singh in the UK, so not in scope in this section of the forum.

Other possible routes might be:
Family visas, for the UK: immigration-for-family-members/
Europe Immigraiton Forum, for the Nethelands: europe-immigration-forum/

Ask your questions there.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Kumar1038
Cameroon

Re: sponsoring my brother

Post by Kumar1038 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Thank you Kamoe for your reply