ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Advice needed as I have time only till 14th of mar

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mailraja.88
Newly Registered

Urgent Advice needed as I have time only till 14th of mar

Post by mailraja.88 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi I have been offered a job with NHS as a Senior Data Analyst.Job description given below. I hold Tier 1 Post Study Work Visa.My company gave me conditional offer letter. Now they came back to me and said my occupational code is 2136 and this job doesn't fall under this code category so they told me they cannot offer me unconditional offer. I spoke to the HR person and asked for time till friday 14th of March that I will speak to immigration experts and tell them the code. When I checked on the UKBA website I felt my job fall under Occupational code 3132 or 3539.I am not quiet sure about this.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE?
MY doubts are:
1) Under which occupational code my job fall under?
2) If I tell the HR person the Occupational code will they agree?
3) Can I get Visa sponsor for this role? Tier 1 PSW to Tier 2 General

Job Description:
The Informatics department is looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join the team. The role would suit a graduate with experience in T-SQL (ideally SQL 2008 R2), Excel and Access, as well as an understanding of the purpose of information systems and information flows within the NHS. We are looking for somebody with cognitive skills and an ability to identify patterns, trends and outliers from within a range of data.

Key responsibilities will be to:
• Develop and produce reports and datasets from clinical and other systems to meet the central, statutory and other reporting requirements of the organisation.
• Extract, load, process and develop any required data feeds to the data warehouse.
• Support the data warehouse ensuring that LCH can access and analyse information on the care provided to their responsible patients in order to monitor and manage service agreements, develop commissioning plans and understand the health needs of their population.
• Ensure the availability of accurate and reliable healthcare information
• Develop and maintain database interrogation scripts using a variety of programming languages/tools to cleanse validate and analyse health data. These languages/tools may include: Structured Query Language (SQL), Visual Basic Scripting (VBScript), Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), MS Excel, MS Access, XML, Data Transfer Services (DTS) and Python.

It is an essential requirement that you have experience in data management and SQL.

The office base is located in Headingley, within easy reach of Leeds city centre. You will be working in a friendly and supportive tea m environment within an organisation that strongly promotes individual development and encourages opportunities to develop personal skills. We are also committed to offering flexible, modern employment practices which recognise that staff require a sensible balance between their home and work life.

Thanks in Advance. Please help me