ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family reunification visa for non-EU spouse of erasmus scholar

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kt123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Family reunification visa for non-EU spouse of erasmus scholar

Post by Kt123 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 am

I and my husband both are from Pakistan. My husband has secured Erasmus Mundus scholarship for studies, and he will be spending his semesters in France, Czech republic and then in spain respectively. Currently he is in France for his first semester of Master Studies.
What are my best options to be with him? Schengen visa or family reunification visa?
Which one is easy to get? I am a goverment employee and can take leave from my organization to be with my husband during his study.

Regards.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Family reunification visa for non-EU spouse of erasmus scholar

Post by Caravel88 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:55 am

Does your husband have a long stay residence permit?
Kt123 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 am
I and my husband both are from Pakistan. My husband has secured Erasmus Mundus scholarship for studies, and he will be spending his semesters in France, Czech republic and then in spain respectively. Currently he is in France for his first semester of Master Studies.
What are my best options to be with him? Schengen visa or family reunification visa?
Which one is easy to get? I am a goverment employee and can take leave from my organization to be with my husband during his study.

Regards.

Kt123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kt123 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 am

He will be getting residence permit soon though he hasn't yet received it as he has just been there only for a week yet.

Kt123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kt123 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 am

He will be getting resident permit soon.

Kt123 wrote:

Regards.
[/quote]

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:43 am

Once he has this, you can apply for a visa to join him.
Check the relevant embassy website for your country for this.
Kt123 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 am
He will be getting resident permit soon.

Kt123 wrote:

Regards.
[/quote]