ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FaarzH

Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Post by FaarzH » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:23 am

Hello everyone , faraz here i know my wife since 2011 and we decided to get marry last year , and she came pakistan we married and our marriage is registered in poland and pakistan too , she did all paper work she sent me invitation letter and rest documents , i applied for visa for 2 times got refused polish embassy is not satisfied i will be back , intention to leave the schengen state could not be ascertained , purpose for justification could not be determined

i am going to meet my wife what other justification do they need

there is not such visa in poland , marriage/spouse or family reunion

if we apply to another schengen country under directive do ya think it will help us to get visa , under directive ? 2004/38/ec my wife lives in poland and works in poland

please help me out
we both miss each other tired of this online world texting each other daily

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Re: Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Post by gokulatti » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi, I understand your frustration and pain. The fact your spouse is polish in Poland. 2004/38 does not apply in your case. Unless your partner makes an effort to move in another member state I am afraid it looks like you are stuck to polish domestic law. It should be noting that it should be more than just "hanging out" in another member state. If I were you, I would consider talking to spouse about moving to another state. Once, It is all set, yes it is possible to get entry visa to other member state and furthermore residence. Help yourself with the forum to find many similar situations to assist you in this regards once you decide to move to another MS. Good luck.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:28 pm

gokulatti wrote:Hi, I understand your frustration and pain. The fact your spouse is polish in Poland. 2004/38 does not apply in your case. Unless your partner makes an effort to move in another member state I am afraid it looks like you are stuck to polish domestic law. It should be noting that it should be more than just "hanging out" in another member state. If I were you, I would consider talking to spouse about moving to another state. Once, It is all set, yes it is possible to get entry visa to other member state and furthermore residence. Help yourself with the forum to find many similar situations to assist you in this regards once you decide to move to another MS. Good luck.
is it possible she is coming here to visit me and we have one and half month to be together we should apply for visit visa for germany or any other country together as wel travel to europe together do you think it will sort out our problem ???

yes we are f####dup with polish dearly beloved laws towards foreigners

we both are not aware about settling in other country , do you think if she settle down in other EU state it will help me to be with her ? wont they put refusal that i wont be back or not ?

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Post by gokulatti » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:07 pm

FaarzH wrote:is it possible she is coming here to visit me and we have one and half month to be together we should apply for visit visa for germany or any other country together as wel travel to europe together do you think it will sort out our problem ???
Technically, yes you should be given an entry visa as a family member of EU national visiting Germany (free movement of polish visiting Germany). But there has been many cases where the member states have just stalled (months) or even refused the entry visa to the third country national. Some of the preposterous rationale the member states have given in the above cases include marriage conducted solely for the purpose of free movement, Eu national failed to show (or going to) proof of exercising treaty rights etc. This is the world we live in where member state in some cases do not show concern but prejudice unfortunately.
FaarzH wrote:we both are not aware about settling in other country , do you think if she settle down in other EU state it will help me to be with her ? wont they put refusal that i wont be back or not ?
If she settle in other member state, you will have rights already by virtue of being a spouse given to you by 2004/38 and the entry and residence is a mere formality. A prior refusal should not be a concern at all to you. A refusal can only happen under certain very strict conditions like public health/security.

The point is yes you should be given an entry visa when your spouse travels/joins with you unconditionally. But If I were you I would just plan to move to another state and do it proper by not just planning to "visit" Germany but rather move to Germany as is in your case. Because If there is a refusal for all sorts of preposterous reason then I would be apart from spouse during the appeal and even legal process which might take months. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Here is a suggestion, apply for an entry visa while spouse tries to move to another state by applying for jobs, registering as a job seeker in other member state, get a registration certificate. All this is not mandatory but this is what I would do personally, just trying to help.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:43 pm

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:06 pm

gokulatti wrote:
FaarzH wrote:is it possible she is coming here to visit me and we have one and half month to be together we should apply for visit visa for germany or any other country together as wel travel to europe together do you think it will sort out our problem ???
Technically, yes you should be given an entry visa as a family member of EU national visiting Germany (free movement of polish visiting Germany). But there has been many cases where the member states have just stalled (months) or even refused the entry visa to the third country national. Some of the preposterous rationale the member states have given in the above cases include marriage conducted solely for the purpose of free movement, Eu national failed to show (or going to) proof of exercising treaty rights etc. This is the world we live in where member state in some cases do not show concern but prejudice unfortunately.
FaarzH wrote:we both are not aware about settling in other country , do you think if she settle down in other EU state it will help me to be with her ? wont they put refusal that i wont be back or not ?
If she settle in other member state, you will have rights already by virtue of being a spouse given to you by 2004/38 and the entry and residence is a mere formality. A prior refusal should not be a concern at all to you. A refusal can only happen under certain very strict conditions like public health/security.

The point is yes you should be given an entry visa when your spouse travels/joins with you unconditionally. But If I were you I would just plan to move to another state and do it proper by not just planning to "visit" Germany but rather move to Germany as is in your case. Because If there is a refusal for all sorts of preposterous reason then I would be apart from spouse during the appeal and even legal process which might take months. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Here is a suggestion, apply for an entry visa while spouse tries to move to another state by applying for jobs, registering as a job seeker in other member state, get a registration certificate. All this is not mandatory but this is what I would do personally, just trying to help.

my wife go germany and she finds job there how long it will take her 2 month 3 month 4 month ? i read she have to stay in germany for 3 months to sponsor me from there ? what are the requirement she have to fulfill ? what documents she needs to apply from germany ? any idea Sir ?

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:06 am

Faraz why dont you try a tourist visa for France. Once you will get schengen visa you can come in Germany and apply for residence card.

I know someone who just got Schengen visa from France and applied RC in Germany.

They applied applied the visa as tourist and they also mentioned EU spouse.

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:13 am

Please visit the following link for the required documents for family reunification visa.

http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung ... Seite.html

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Post by gokulatti » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 am

FaarzH wrote:my wife go germany and she finds job there how long it will take her 2 month 3 month 4 month ? i read she have to stay in germany for 3 months to sponsor me from there ? what are the requirement she have to fulfill ? what documents she needs to apply from germany ? any idea Sir ?
this is should give you an idea of documents needed. I can't say how long it will take her to find a job and having job isn't the only way she can also show herself as a self sustained person capable of supporting you and her. The Subsistence can come from you or her or both. basically she needs 1. registration certificate 2. a place to stay possibly in both your names 3. insurance mandatory if self sufficient person 4.proof of exercising treaty rights (mandatory for the actual eea application) 4. Proof of family link-legalized
This link should explain in more detail for berlin https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistun ... 121885/en/ also see the " More Information" at the bottom this is where you should start with.

There is no requirement she has to be there for 3 months before she could sponsor you, If she moves to germany then you have the right to live with your spouse from day one. Once she has all the documents you entry visa should technically be given within 15 days.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 am

waqasars wrote:Faraz why dont you try a tourist visa for France. Once you will get schengen visa you can come in Germany and apply for residence card.

I know someone who just got Schengen visa from France and applied RC in Germany.

They applied applied the visa as tourist and they also mentioned EU spouse.

do you think it is easy to get schengen visa from pakistan for france , i tried poland 2 times both time got refused, even my wife lives there ?

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 am

I agree it is not easy. But if you are applying with good documentation chances are good. Poland should issue you the visa.

Why you did not try family reunification visa for Poland?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:32 am

waqasars wrote:I agree it is not easy. But if you are applying with good documentation chances are good. Poland should issue you the visa.

Why you did not try family reunification visa for Poland?

why we waste our time in things which are not guaranteed we want to live together and tired of this long distance, we completed all documentation but still got refused because it's not europe policy to call husband on visit visa , irony is , poland only got visit visa not family reunification visa you can get residence permit once you are in poland you can not do anything outside poland , my wife went to lawyer , lawyer said go to any liberal country and apply from there poland is right wing christian country and they don't support immigration at all

no matter how good your documentations are they will refuse you cause they know a husband wont be back how can you separate a couple !

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:06 pm

gokulatti wrote:
FaarzH wrote:my wife go germany and she finds job there how long it will take her 2 month 3 month 4 month ? i read she have to stay in germany for 3 months to sponsor me from there ? what are the requirement she have to fulfill ? what documents she needs to apply from germany ? any idea Sir ?
this is should give you an idea of documents needed. I can't say how long it will take her to find a job and having job isn't the only way she can also show herself as a self sustained person capable of supporting you and her. The Subsistence can come from you or her or both. basically she needs 1. registration certificate 2. a place to stay possibly in both your names 3. insurance mandatory if self sufficient person 4.proof of exercising treaty rights (mandatory for the actual eea application) 4. Proof of family link-legalized
This link should explain in more detail for berlin https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistun ... 121885/en/ also see the " More Information" at the bottom this is where you should start with.

There is no requirement she has to be there for 3 months before she could sponsor you, If she moves to germany then you have the right to live with your spouse from day one. Once she has all the documents you entry visa should technically be given within 15 days.

first time when i i gave them documents when i applied we was naive i gave them wedding receipts wedding cards all the expenses which happened during wedding they putted allegation on me i provided altered documents fraudulent documents i shared with them cards me and my exchanged since 2012 birthday valentine day and rest

it was the first time we applied i didn't know they r so cruel

second time we applied and understand how this visa system works
we gave them documents which was required only

second time i got objections only , purpose justification is not determined and intention to leave the country could not be ascertained only 2 objections

due to think if my wife go and settle in germany 1st time objections would create a mess?

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Post by gokulatti » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Prior rejections have no legal consequences for a genuine marriage, They CANNOT be grounds for any future rejections in itself. Ofcourse prior rejections will be a factor the case officer looks at and also the new proof/information to satisfy their doubts should be addressed by you. For family links you only need a apostiled Marriage certificate from the country where the marriage took place. Has the marriage been registered with relevant polish authorities? If so, I suggest give them a confirmation as well. A marriage certificate is the most important document for 2004/38, there cannot be any compromises on that in the eyes of the case officer. Once that is set you should be good to go apply for the entry visa in pakistan with other additional documents as addressed above. Note that what you apply in pakistan in only an entry visa usually valid for 30 days to come to germany. The actually residence application will be put in germany for which the processing time is up to 6 months.

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:13 pm

I agree with Gokulatti that Prior rejections have no legal consequences for a genuine marriage.

@FaarzHFirst of all i dont agree with you that Europe dont give visit visa to spouses. My wife is a dutch citizen and she invited me in Netherlands and i got the visa for 4 times. I am here in Germany since the last 4 month and come on visit visa ( Issued by Netherlands) and got my residence card in Germany within 3 month.

Before getting schengen visa i have been refused for the 5 times.

So dont lose the hope. My first wife just got the visa from France. I will ask him what sort of documents he attached and let you know.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:30 am

waqasars wrote:I agree with Gokulatti that Prior rejections have no legal consequences for a genuine marriage.

@FaarzHFirst of all i don't agree with you that Europe don't give visit visa to spouses. My wife is a dutch citizen and she invited me in Netherlands and i got the visa for 4 times. I am here in Germany since the last 4 month and come on visit visa ( Issued by Netherlands) and got my residence card in Germany within 3 month.

Before getting schengen visa i have been refused for the 5 times.

So don't lose the hope. My first wife just got the visa from France. I will ask him what sort of documents he attached and let you know.
why was you refused ??? did you apply from pakistan ?

are you sure about poland , they are against immigration , everyday they marches on road for anti refuges and i been to polish embassy dozens of times and i never see anyone there getting out happily all have same rejection

intention to leave the country , purpose for justification can not be ascertained

please let me know what kinda documents should i submit in order to get visa and how to end these two objections !

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:40 pm

My visa applications got refused with same reason (intention to leave the country , purpose for justification can not be ascertained) . Even one time they put the visa sticker on my passport and then cancelled.

As i told in my previous post my friend wife just got visa from France.

Do you have job in Pakistan? or Do you have Business. You only need to show strong ties to Pakistan.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 am

waqasars wrote:My visa applications got refused with same reason (intention to leave the country , purpose for justification can not be ascertained) . Even one time they put the visa sticker on my passport and then cancelled.

As i told in my previous post my friend wife just got visa from France.

Do you have job in Pakistan? or Do you have Business. You only need to show strong ties to Pakistan.
showed them i got business here i just started this business so far in incubation period now

so how you dealt with rejections/ refusals ? how did ya get visa or ya wife went to another eu state then applied from there , how did it go ?

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:00 pm

After getting refusal many times i tried to apply for USA and got successfully. I visited USA for two times. I applied visa from Pakistan and supplied normal documents.

My wife invited me from Netherlands she did not got to other eu country.

I attached my job letter, salary slip, bank statement, cover letter, invitation letter etc. It was normal process and got the visa in 10 days.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 am

waqasars wrote:After getting refusal many times i tried to apply for USA and got successfully. I visited USA for two times. I applied visa from Pakistan and supplied normal documents.

My wife invited me from Netherlands she did not got to other eu country.

I attached my job letter, salary slip, bank statement, cover letter, invitation letter etc. It was normal process and got the visa in 10 days.
it's all blessing of usa visa that results you to get schengen visa

what if you ain't got usa visa , what further steps you would to ? because i'm in same situation
will ya wife move to other eu country and it will make your life easier ?

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 pm

I user posted on forum today. He was suggesting a law company. Please check if they can help you.

That company name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx - they speak english fluently, operate in so many cities in Poland and are very friendly and effective!!
You can contact them via their websites: Weblinks removed by moderator
Regards,
Waqas

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:27 pm

waqasars wrote:I user posted on forum today. He was suggesting a law company. Please check if they can help you.

That company name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx - they speak english fluently, operate in so many cities in Poland and are very friendly and effective!!
You can contact them via their websites: Weblinks removed by moderator
Regards,
Waqas
Strongly suggest you read the forum rules about re-posting such details, especially when you don't know the poster or the company and they are completely unverified. Unless of course you are affiliated to this company.

The user that posted this information has been banned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 am

gokulatti wrote:what you apply in pakistan in only an entry visa usually valid for 30 days to come to germany. The actual residence application will be put in germany for which the processing time is up to 6 months.
there are two types of visa short term long term , short term include visitor visa tourist and long term includes family reunion study , if we go with long term then it will takes months to get an answer from them because it's written on their website processing times should take months

i read somewhere that if u apply short term then officer would think we're skipping long route ( immigration process family reunion) and looking for short term visa , what should we select GOKULATI

here is the link to their home page:

http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung ... tterm.html

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm

You have to apply for Short term visa. The processing time can take about 15 days.

But if your wife is living and working in Germany you can also apply for long term visa but processing time can be long subject to lengthy verification process.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:56 am

waqasars wrote:You have to apply for Short term visa. The processing time can take about 15 days.

But if your wife is living and working in Germany you can also apply for long term visa but processing time can be long subject to lengthy verification process.

for example : my wife lives and work in germany and we both want to be together asap , and i apply for short term visa what if german authorities says u apply for (long term family reunion) not (short term) ? because we are skipping long processing time

what you suggest us ? on their website it says long term family reunion takes few months ?