ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP replacement hazard sign

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stellaw3
Newly Registered

BRP replacement hazard sign

Post by stellaw3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:09 pm

I am replacing my BPR of my ILR. After uploading the documents, there was an :!: sign in front of my name, suggesting "Applicants with this symbol have mandatory documents left to upload". Actually I have uploaded all files and there is a tick for each doc.

Has anyone met similar problem?

thanks.

Sadia786

Re: BRP replacement hazard sign

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:46 pm

stellaw3 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:09 pm
I am replacing my BPR of my ILR. After uploading the documents, there was an :!: sign in front of my name, suggesting "Applicants with this symbol have mandatory documents left to upload". Actually I have uploaded all files and there is a tick for each doc.

Has anyone met similar problem?

thanks.

Hi did you submitted your application for BRP replacement and can you please share your time line as I am applying as well