ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can HSMP visa be renewed ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vyom143
Newly Registered
India

Can HSMP visa be renewed ?

Post by vyom143 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:35 am

Greetings. I have got an HSMP visa approved in 2009 but I did not travel to the UK at that time and the Visa has got expired ( as it was for 2 years). I request your guidance in checking if

1. Can I renew the HSMP visa now by any chance ?
2. Is there any other way of using HSMP visa to migrate to the UK ?

Thanks,

V

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can HSMP visa be renewed ?

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:49 am

1. No

2. No. HSMP route visas were closed a long time ago and replaced by tier 1 general which is also now a closed visa category.

Your only options to come to UK for work is a tier 2 general for which you need a sponsoring company and meeting all the requirements.

Or a tier 1 entrepreneur visa if you wish to start your own business and can prove you have the high level of investment funds available.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.