ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Coronavirus standard visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hod
Newly Registered

Coronavirus standard visa

Post by Hod » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:10 am

Hi.

My partner is currently in the Uk on a standard visitor visa which means they can stay in the UK for upto 6 months.

My partner is from the US and is currently in between jobs so does not have healthcare in their country.

I am able to support them financially whilst they are in the UK. I just wanted to check this was ok to do so?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Coronavirus standard visa

Post by sah10406 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Hod wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:10 am
I am able to support them financially whilst they are in the UK. I just wanted to check this was ok to do so?
What is your concern exactly?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Coronavirus standard visa

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:51 pm

Hod wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:10 am
Hi.

My partner is currently in the Uk on a standard visitor visa which means they can stay in the UK for upto 6 months.

My partner is from the US and is currently in between jobs so does not have healthcare in their country.

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-se ... n-england/
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.