ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSMP) question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fpvt2

Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSMP) question

Post by fpvt2 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:45 pm

I have a question about Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSMP).
If I apply and get rejected, will I in the future have a problem applying for a NON immigrant visa like Permit Free Training Visa (or even Visit visa) ?

Do you know of a good attorney to help with applying for HSMP ?

Thank you very much.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:35 pm

If I apply and get rejected, will I in the future have a problem applying for a NON immigrant visa like Permit Free Training Visa (or even Visit visa) ?
Application of HSMP is not really a visa application. It becomes one only when you apply for EC on recieving HSMP approval. Any rejection should not have effect visa applications in other categories.
Do you know of a good attorney to help with applying for HSMP ?
You can visit www.oisc.co.uk to see a list of authorised immigration consultants from which you can choose.

You could also send in the application yourself. The HSMP forumhas addressed a majority of the questions or doubts that applicants have.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:52 pm

Please do not cross post the same question in multiple forums. It only serves to clutter the board with unneccessary topics. In doing so, replies will be split across the forums instead of being consolidated in one place.