ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Human rights application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sudhir321
Newly Registered
India

Human rights application

Post by sudhir321 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Dear Forum members,

In order to avoid hefty fees asking by solicitors, I want to apply Human rights application to Home office by myself.
I know my application will be refused but before decision in mean time I will get Time to apply Visa for continuing of my stay in UK. Can someone please guide me how to apply Human Rights application?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Human rights application

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:40 pm

What is your full UK immigration history?

On what basis do you believe you qualify to apply based on Human Rights?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Highly_Skilled

Re: Human rights application

Post by Highly_Skilled » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Doesn't sound like the poster believes they have a genuine claim under human rights and looks like they are trying to buy time. My guess would be to make up for a Long Res application