ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i have lost refugee TD need advice please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

i have lost refugee TD need advice please

Post by nihad » Sat May 23, 2020 2:17 pm

hello

l have moved house recently and l can’t find my travel document, i’m thinking of applying for a new one
do l need police report? also when l send my my photos do they need to be signed by a professional?

thanks

London22
Member of Standing

Re: i have lost refugee TD need advice please

Post by London22 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 am

nihad wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:17 pm
hello

l have moved house recently and l can’t find my travel document, i’m thinking of applying for a new one
do l need police report? also when l send my my photos do they need to be signed by a professional?

thanks
You should report to police &home office &yes someone a professional which can be of any even a shopkeeper or security guard can sign photos for you.Dont worry HO will send you a new one once applied.

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Post by nihad » Sun May 24, 2020 5:51 pm

London22 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 am

You should report to police &home office &yes someone a professional which can be of any even a shopkeeper or security guard can sign photos for you.Dont worry HO will send you a new one once applied.
thank you

how can l report it to police and home office
l went to the Police station today and they told me l should do it online
but l can’t find where to do it online

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:25 am

nihad wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:51 pm
London22 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 am

thank you

Call police &tell them that you have lost TD .They will save your details &give you a report reference number which you have to tell home office .Call ukvi travel document section .You can find contact number from ukvi website when type travel document section or if you have a letter from ukvi contact them.It is simple don't worry but make sure you tell them.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon May 25, 2020 3:31 pm

nihad wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:51 pm
https://www.met.police.uk/ro/report/lp/ ... -property/
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.