ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MISS INFORMATION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kayus2018
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

MISS INFORMATION

Post by kayus2018 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:20 pm

My sister in the UK invited my mum to come and spend a month with her to ease off her stress at home. But when she was applying back then she insisted a wrong date of birth for our mum and wrong names too in the parents information section of the uk application form.
Fast Forward to 2018 she invited our mum to visit her and mum put her names as it appeared on her international passport which is different from the one my sister filled back then due to mum mourning the lost of our dad back she couldn't ask mum those information then. Mum applied and was refused on the ground that her name and date of birth are different from what my sister put on her application back when she applied and mum was refused that she may not be my sister mum.
Please, kindly advised on how to write cover letter to the embassy stating the reason for the errors because she want to reapply.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: MISS INFORMATION

Post by physicskate » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:41 pm

I'm afraid it doesn't wash.

Did she misspell the name or give the incorrect name? Why would your sister submit forms that she did not know were correct (double check???).

It smells like fraud to me and will to the UKVI too. The damage is done. I don't see a way for the mum to get a visit visa.