ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Only one of two application’s processed, uk visit visa.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Reddygaru
Newly Registered
India

Only one of two application’s processed, uk visit visa.

Post by Reddygaru » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:45 pm

Hi Guys,
We have applied for our parents visit visa in May(Chennai,India). Both my parents applied at same time. We have mentioned that they would be travelling together on the application. My father been granted with visa but we haven’t heard anything about mother’s application. As of my knowledge partners applying at same time will be getting the decision at same time. This was the case in all our previous applications. But on this occasion she haven't had any response yet. Has any one here in the group ever come across this situation or case. Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Only one of two application’s processed, uk visit visa.

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:59 pm

Reddygaru wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:45 pm
Hi Guys,
We have applied for our parents visit visa in May(Chennai,India). Both my parents applied at same time. We have mentioned that they would be travelling together on the application. My father been granted with visa but we haven’t heard anything about mother’s application. As of my knowledge partners applying at same time will be getting the decision at same time. Not a guarantee, decisions could be made at different times, communicating visa decision could be at different times.This was the case in all our previous applications.
Previously so does not mean always so
But on this occasion she haven't had any response yet. Has any one here in the group ever come across this situation or case. Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
How many days or weeks since father's visa granted and you got the communication?

Reddygaru
Newly Registered
India

Post by Reddygaru » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:28 pm

Its been 2 days. I was in assumption that they will get the decision together. Thanks for the swift response.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Each applications is processed and decided individually, regardless of whether they state they are travelling with each other.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Reddygaru
Newly Registered
India

Post by Reddygaru » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:51 pm

Thank you both. Will update here, once we get an update.

Reddygaru
Newly Registered
India

Post by Reddygaru » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:30 am

Thanks guys , the visa been approved for both. Though they get the decisions at different dates the visa dates are similar.
Thanks again.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:58 pm

Reddygaru wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:30 am
Thanks guys , the visa been approved for both. Though they get the decisions at different dates the visa dates are similar.
Thanks again.
Congratulations