ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba, Administrator

cloud123
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:26 am

UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by cloud123 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 am

Hi,

If anyone has any idea about which countries accept the UK Certificate of Travel (Black cover), please share it.

I have researched it a couple of years ago and found so far the following countries accept it.

Travel without a visa,
Croatia
Bosnia

Accepted for applying for a visa,
Finland
Denmark
Saudi Arabia (For religious visits)
Brazil (Not 100% sure)

If anyone was successful in travelling to any country or being accepted a visa from any country, please share it.

Thank you

Londonirish26
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 am
Albania

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Londonirish26 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:47 am

Barbados
Dominican Republic
Mauritius
Maldives
Malaysia
Morrocco  (visa)
Thailand (visa)
Albania
Turkey (visa)

cloud123
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:26 am

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by cloud123 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Turkey does not recognise this travel document. Therefore, they do not accept it for a visa.

I forgot to mention, you can also visit Gibraltar with it without a visa

Shahram
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Shahram » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:07 pm

cloud123 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:40 pm
Thank you for your reply.

Turkey does not recognise this travel document. Therefore, they do not accept it for a visa.

I forgot to mention, you can also visit Gibraltar with it without a visa
Hi I wanted to travel to turkey with black passport till I saw your comment! Are you sure I cannot travel to turkey with black passport? I appreciate if you reply me please . Thanks

Shahram
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Shahram » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Londonirish26 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:47 am
Barbados
Dominican Republic
Mauritius
Maldives
Malaysia
Morrocco  (visa)
Thailand (visa)
Albania
Turkey (visa)
Hi I just need some information about travelling to turkey! I want to go to turkey but I’ve got black passport! Does turkey recognise black travel documents or no? Because I get differents answer each time, someone said I have to go to embassy to get Turkish Visa but someone else said turkey does not Recognise uk black travel documents! Appreciate if you would answer me please

cloud123
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:26 am

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by cloud123 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Shahram wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi I just need some information about travelling to turkey! I want to go to turkey but I’ve got black passport! Does turkey recognise black travel documents or no? Because I get differents answer each time, someone said I have to go to embassy to get Turkish Visa but someone else said turkey does not Recognise uk black travel documents! Appreciate if you would answer me please
When I went on the Turkish embassy website to book an appointment a few years ago, it mentioned that they don't accept certificates of travel (black cover documents)

You may check again with them for any new update.

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:40 am

cloud123 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 am
Hi,

If anyone has any idea about which countries accept the UK Certificate of Travel (Black cover), please share it.

I have researched it a couple of years ago and found so far the following countries accept it.

Travel without a visa,
Croatia
Bosnia

Accepted for applying for a visa,
Finland
Denmark
Saudi Arabia (For religious visits)
Brazil (Not 100% sure)

If anyone was successful in travelling to any country or being accepted a visa from any country, please share it.

Thank you
Hi. I just want to know the processing time of black passport.

123VoVo
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:10 pm
Bhutan

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by 123VoVo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 pm

HI guys can i ask which countries accepts certificate of travel (black) ? and how long will the home office process applications for Cert of travel? I did mine few days ago. Thank you in advance

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Hi 123vovo.
What kind of Visa you got and is it first time you applied. I applied on 10 sep and so far nothing received.

123VoVo
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:10 pm
Bhutan

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by 123VoVo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:31 am

Hi gary i have DL and yes its my first time i applied a few days ago. Have you applied for the black one too?

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:07 am

Hi 123vovo. Yes it is first time I applied and its black passport. What prove did you give that you can not make your own country passport. Do you got DL on family base.

123VoVo
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:10 pm
Bhutan

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by 123VoVo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Garry20g wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:07 am
Hi 123vovo. Yes it is first time I applied and its black passport. What prove did you give that you can not make your own country passport. Do you got DL on family base.
I was granted DL via private life application, i went to my embassy but they cant issue me a passport so i explained it to the home office but i did not give any refusal letter. Which countries can we travel using black passport

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi 123vovo. Sorry I do not understand private life application. I try to go India and what about you. I think they do not issue black passport easily. I heard so many refusal. But wish you best of luck

123VoVo
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:10 pm
Bhutan

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by 123VoVo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Garry20g wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:11 pm
Hi 123vovo. Sorry I do not understand private life application. I try to go India and what about you. I think they do not issue black passport easily. I heard so many refusal. But wish you best of luck
Goodluck also, well lets see what will be the outcome. Each case is different. Did you not get acknowledgement letter and biometric invitation?

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Hi 123vovo. No I did nothing. What about you.

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi. Which country you want to travel. I email them last week and they reply that it could take maximum 70 working days.

123VoVo
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:10 pm
Bhutan

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by 123VoVo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Garry20g wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:55 pm
Hi. Which country you want to travel. I email them last week and they reply that it could take maximum 70 working days.
Yes i completed the whole process so i am just waiting

Jalalleo
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:03 pm
Iran

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Jalalleo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:26 am

123VoVo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:46 pm
Garry20g wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:07 am
Hi 123vovo. Yes it is first time I applied and its black passport. What prove did you give that you can not make your own country passport. Do you got DL on family base.
I was granted DL via private life application, i went to my embassy but they cant issue me a passport so i explained it to the home office but i did not give any refusal letter. Which countries can we travel using black passport
Hi ,did you get your travel document?

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:56 am

Hi. Not yet

Garry20g
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Re: UK Certificate of Travel Black Passport Cover Document Visa Free Travel Countries

Post by Garry20g » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:45 am

Hi 123vovo. Do you receive travel document.

Locked
cron