Hey,Ritchie12 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 am@frmglasgow, I am assuming you had 1 or more passports. Did you upload scanned copies of all the pages in all of your passport(s) or the just the pages with stamps and visas? I want to find out the best way to manage all the scanned copies of the passports i have and that of my family as well.frmglasgow wrote: ↑Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pmHi Guys,
- I made an SET LR application (Super Priority) on 18th December and got email confirmation from Home Office that application has been received.
- Attended Sopra Steria on 22nd December.
- After the appointment, I did not get any kind of email from home office regarding outcome of the application.
- Got decision letter delivered by Royal Mail on 31st December, however I found that caseworker made the decision on 24th December.
- Got email from DX for the delivery of BRP on 3rd January.
- I am academic and was on Student visa, Tier 4 and Tier 2 with same employer so my case was straight forward.
I wish you all the best with your applications and plans ahead.
I had 3 passports and the latest one was new without any stamps. Despite that I scanned and uploaded all pages from my 3 passports along with 2 passports of my spouse. When you will go for appointment, the guy over there will only scan your latest passport and only those pages that have stamps on.