Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
frmglasgow
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by frmglasgow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:18 am

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 am
frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pm
Hi Guys,

- I made an SET LR application (Super Priority) on 18th December and got email confirmation from Home Office that application has been received.
- Attended Sopra Steria on 22nd December.
- After the appointment, I did not get any kind of email from home office regarding outcome of the application.
- Got decision letter delivered by Royal Mail on 31st December, however I found that caseworker made the decision on 24th December.
- Got email from DX for the delivery of BRP on 3rd January.
- I am academic and was on Student visa, Tier 4 and Tier 2 with same employer so my case was straight forward.

I wish you all the best with your applications and plans ahead.
Best wishes!
@frmglasgow, I am assuming you had 1 or more passports. Did you upload scanned copies of all the pages in all of your passport(s) or the just the pages with stamps and visas? I want to find out the best way to manage all the scanned copies of the passports i have and that of my family as well.
Hey,

I had 3 passports and the latest one was new without any stamps. Despite that I scanned and uploaded all pages from my 3 passports along with 2 passports of my spouse. When you will go for appointment, the guy over there will only scan your latest passport and only those pages that have stamps on.

swskum
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:16 am
Columbia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by swskum » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:02 am

Righteo I now have a full timeline given the BRP came through (still too late for us to travel which is another story but it's come through).

First FLR(M) visa expiry date - 7 January 2019
Completed online FLR(M) extension application form and paid - 29 November 2018
Attended Sopra Steria evidence appointment - 11 December 2018
Received application decision - 12 December 2018
Received letter notifying decision - 18 December 2018
Received BRP - 2 January 2019
BRP had issue date 27 December 2018 and expiry 10 July 2021
(FYI date from which my wife qualifies for ILR under partner route - 10 June 2021)

I was told different stories by the Home Office regarding what date an application is deemed to be made on (payment or appointment). What my example shows is I applied 11 days before the last 28 day period and it did not affect my application, and I have a month after my wife qualifies for ILR to complete her application for it.

Hope that provides some clarity for you guys!!
allyf wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:33 pm
swskum wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 pm
Just so you know, I received an email today, the day after my wife's appointment at the premium lounge in London, confirming the granting of my wife's further leave to remain (extension under FLR(M) route). We will receive the mail with the BRP in due course it said. Quick and efficient.

By the way, we paid for our application and appointment before the last 28 days of my wife's visa although we had the biometric appointment in the 28 day period.
Hi swskum congratulations. How much earlier did you apply online? I’m starting to find this frustrating that those people who applied earlier than within their 28 day period are getting a response quicker. It’s almost as if they want us to go against their so called policy of “submission date is application date”.

Luni
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Luni » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:25 am

priyakat wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm
Hi All,

Hope all are doing well. I had a super priority appointment on 12th Nov in premium lounge for ILR application, london.
I was supposed to get decision with in 24 hrs, but yet i didn't receive any mail from UKVI for 2 days. Has anyone used super priority service of UKVCAS and got decision? I am so worried, don't know whats happening as there were technical issues on that day.

Advanced thanks for your time.
Hello,

So what happened, I have been waiting for 5 days so far and wanted to hear what occurred with you

Luni
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Luni » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am

kerboodle wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:08 am
I also had my appointment on Tuesday in London, i was out of there by 1 pm and i still haven't received a decision yet :(. The wait is killing me, i am just thinking the worst, this state of unknown is not good. However, i'm glad to see a few people who had their appointment near the time that i had mine on here also haven't heard back. I hope it's to do with technical problems. They did take around 20 mins just to take my picture on the day.
Hi,

So what happened with you? I have been waiting for 5 days so far and wanted to know when to expect my decision

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Luni wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am
kerboodle wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:08 am
I also had my appointment on Tuesday in London, i was out of there by 1 pm and i still haven't received a decision yet :(. The wait is killing me, i am just thinking the worst, this state of unknown is not good. However, i'm glad to see a few people who had their appointment near the time that i had mine on here also haven't heard back. I hope it's to do with technical problems. They did take around 20 mins just to take my picture on the day.
Hi,

So what happened with you? I have been waiting for 5 days so far and wanted to know when to expect my decision
Hi Luni, Its fair to say, HO&UKVI decision times using the new Super Priority process have varied this past few weeks. No ones knows the primary cause of the bottleneck. Some applicants got 24hrs vsia approval email/confirmation whereas others have had to wait for several weeks (somethimes for 1-6 weeks). The good news is that most of the decisions are coming through now. So yours should come pretty soon.

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:10 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:18 am
Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 am
frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pm
Hi Guys,

- I made an SET LR application (Super Priority) on 18th December and got email confirmation from Home Office that application has been received.
- Attended Sopra Steria on 22nd December.
- After the appointment, I did not get any kind of email from home office regarding outcome of the application.
- Got decision letter delivered by Royal Mail on 31st December, however I found that caseworker made the decision on 24th December.
- Got email from DX for the delivery of BRP on 3rd January.
- I am academic and was on Student visa, Tier 4 and Tier 2 with same employer so my case was straight forward.

I wish you all the best with your applications and plans ahead.
Best wishes!
@frmglasgow, I am assuming you had 1 or more passports. Did you upload scanned copies of all the pages in all of your passport(s) or the just the pages with stamps and visas? I want to find out the best way to manage all the scanned copies of the passports i have and that of my family as well.
Hey,

I had 3 passports and the latest one was new without any stamps. Despite that I scanned and uploaded all pages from my 3 passports along with 2 passports of my spouse. When you will go for appointment, the guy over there will only scan your latest passport and only those pages that have stamps on.
Thanks for the reply @frmglasgow. One last question.

On the documents section, it asks, "Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK? ". Can share how you responded to this question please.
Many thanks
Ritchie M

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:23 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:18 am
Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 am
frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pm
Hi Guys,

- I made an SET LR application (Super Priority) on 18th December and got email confirmation from Home Office that application has been received.
- Attended Sopra Steria on 22nd December.
- After the appointment, I did not get any kind of email from home office regarding outcome of the application.
- Got decision letter delivered by Royal Mail on 31st December, however I found that caseworker made the decision on 24th December.
- Got email from DX for the delivery of BRP on 3rd January.
- I am academic and was on Student visa, Tier 4 and Tier 2 with same employer so my case was straight forward.

I wish you all the best with your applications and plans ahead.
Best wishes!
@frmglasgow, I am assuming you had 1 or more passports. Did you upload scanned copies of all the pages in all of your passport(s) or the just the pages with stamps and visas? I want to find out the best way to manage all the scanned copies of the passports i have and that of my family as well.
Hey,

I had 3 passports and the latest one was new without any stamps. Despite that I scanned and uploaded all pages from my 3 passports along with 2 passports of my spouse. When you will go for appointment, the guy over there will only scan your latest passport and only those pages that have stamps on.
In addition, can you outline the list of documents you submitted to supporting the "my other reasons to stay in the UK" question please. Thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dilse4srk » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:23 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:18 am
Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 am
frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pm
Hi Guys,

- I made an SET LR application (Super Priority) on 18th December and got email confirmation from Home Office that application has been received.
- Attended Sopra Steria on 22nd December.
- After the appointment, I did not get any kind of email from home office regarding outcome of the application.
- Got decision letter delivered by Royal Mail on 31st December, however I found that caseworker made the decision on 24th December.
- Got email from DX for the delivery of BRP on 3rd January.
- I am academic and was on Student visa, Tier 4 and Tier 2 with same employer so my case was straight forward.

I wish you all the best with your applications and plans ahead.
Best wishes!
@frmglasgow, I am assuming you had 1 or more passports. Did you upload scanned copies of all the pages in all of your passport(s) or the just the pages with stamps and visas? I want to find out the best way to manage all the scanned copies of the passports i have and that of my family as well.
Hey,

I had 3 passports and the latest one was new without any stamps. Despite that I scanned and uploaded all pages from my 3 passports along with 2 passports of my spouse. When you will go for appointment, the guy over there will only scan your latest passport and only those pages that have stamps on.
In addition, can you outline the list of documents you submitted to supporting the "my other reasons to stay in the UK" question please. Thanks
I will be submitting my application on monday. Answer to your above question about reasons to stay in UK
I submitted my wife and kid passport pics. Along with my employment letter. I think thats enough to show them that i have family here

dilse4srk
Member of Standing
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dilse4srk » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Can somebody please provide the list of 6 core centres as i am unable to find it. I would like to see if there is any core centre near reading area

bipink
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by bipink » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:05 pm
Can somebody please provide the list of 6 core centres as i am unable to find it. I would like to see if there is any core centre near reading area
There should be one in Reading Central Library or try a post code search https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/locations

Luni
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Luni » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:00 pm
Luni wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am
kerboodle wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:08 am
I also had my appointment on Tuesday in London, i was out of there by 1 pm and i still haven't received a decision yet :(. The wait is killing me, i am just thinking the worst, this state of unknown is not good. However, i'm glad to see a few people who had their appointment near the time that i had mine on here also haven't heard back. I hope it's to do with technical problems. They did take around 20 mins just to take my picture on the day.
Hi,

So what happened with you? I have been waiting for 5 days so far and wanted to know when to expect my decision
Hi Luni, Its fair to say, HO&UKVI decision times using the new Super Priority process have varied this past few weeks. No ones knows the primary cause of the bottleneck. Some applicants got 24hrs vsia approval email/confirmation whereas others have had to wait for several weeks (somethimes for 1-6 weeks). The good news is that most of the decisions are coming through now. So yours should come pretty soon.
Thank you so much. Its just frustrating you know? I hope it does come soon. I can call them on Monday and ask them what is up, although I have read here that they aren't so useful, anyways, I can let you know what happens if you would like

madihaali_304
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 pm

It's good to see that some applicants from that mid to end November backlog are getting their decisions now! I'm still waiting since 28th Nov, hopefully we'll all hear back soon.

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:40 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:05 pm
Can somebody please provide the list of 6 core centres as i am unable to find it. I would like to see if there is any core centre near reading area
there is actually one in reading it's newly open check it out

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 pm
It's good to see that some applicants from that mid to end November backlog are getting their decisions now! I'm still waiting since 28th Nov, hopefully we'll all hear back soon.
me and u and a few more people r from nov all of the others r clean now I'm going to call them up on monday and find out cox this is getting even worrying for me

madihaali_304
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 pm

saimajaan wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 pm
It's good to see that some applicants from that mid to end November backlog are getting their decisions now! I'm still waiting since 28th Nov, hopefully we'll all hear back soon.
me and u and a few more people r from nov all of the others r clean now I'm going to call them up on monday and find out cox this is getting even worrying for me
I was thinking of doing the same. Not that calling them has ever helped me in any way but it helps knowing that I'm doing something!

nice111
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:07 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nice111 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:41 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:50 pm
Are you basing that on my doubts?? Better not to let others panic! :D I am still waiting for a sign from someone whi applied SET(M) today to see if they have been able to chose super priority. It’s gonna be a long wait :(
fauji74 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:44 pm
Not a single approval reported here today.

Removal of Super Priority Service suspected from at least some types of applications.

I wonder what is going on :?:
Have you managed to get Super priority appointment for ur Set M?

Plz dont say that HO is not issuing any appointments for Set M.

vibe123
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:09 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vibe123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 pm

Hi Guys,
I applied for my Set 0 Tier 2 to ILR on 23rd December and biometric on 27th December using super priority. No reply till now. I was a bit worried because I used last 3 months electronic bank statements but without any stamp/signature from the bank. Do you guys think it will be a problem or has anyone done this and got their ILR approved ? The bank statement had all the information needed in the guidance though.
Thanks in advance

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:55 pm

vibe123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Hi Guys,
I applied for my Set 0 Tier 2 to ILR on 23rd December and biometric on 27th December using super priority. No reply till now. I was a bit worried because I used last 3 months electronic bank statements but without any stamp/signature from the bank. Do you guys think it will be a problem or has anyone done this and got their ILR approved ? The bank statement had all the information needed in the guidance though.
Thanks in advance
Hi vibe123, i dont think it matters whether stamped or unstamped. I have submitted bank statements a few years back which were printed off the internet. In my opinion, the critical aspect is to ensure that your statement included activities such as salary payments, council tax bills, household electrical, heating, water etc. The HO will check the validity and verify the statement anyway. In my experience, they wont verify any document they dont need.

Others with more experience and who have been through SET(O) might be able to help you better.

badhodor
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm

vibe123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Hi Guys,
I applied for my Set 0 Tier 2 to ILR on 23rd December and biometric on 27th December using super priority. No reply till now. I was a bit worried because I used last 3 months electronic bank statements but without any stamp/signature from the bank. Do you guys think it will be a problem or has anyone done this and got their ILR approved ? The bank statement had all the information needed in the guidance though.
Thanks in advance
My friend applied on the 28th and got his approval on 2nd Jan.(set o Tier 2 5 year route). But they asked for his bank statements coz he only attached 1 month (don't ask me why). He got an email from caseworker on 2nd jan and he submitted it on that day, 3 hours later he got his approval and got his BRP and decision letter yesterday and today respectively.

I would say, you should be getting it next week. As HO/UKVI is now processing pretty fast.

Unlike me and some others, I have been waiting since 1st December!!!!!

vibe123
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:09 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vibe123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:02 pm

Thanks Ritchie and Badhodor for your replies. Fingers crossed

Post Reply
cron