ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 am
I was wondering if we can make a fresh application while the current application is pending?
Do we have to withdraw the application first or would it be withdrawn automatically if a new application under the same category is made?

Thanks
Why would you want to do that???
As we have seen the applications which were made recently have been processed relatively quicker.
So I am sort of considering the above. Although that doesn't guarantee that they will process it quicker but at least would give me peace of mind that I tried.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79873
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 am
I was wondering if we can make a fresh application while the current application is pending?
Do we have to withdraw the application first or would it be withdrawn automatically if a new application under the same category is made?

Thanks
Why would you want to do that???
As we have seen the applications which made recently have been processed relatively quicker.
So I am sort of considering the above.
Suggest wait to hear back from HO. You cannot have two applications simultaneously with HO. Don't do anything silly like make a second application, which you will have to pay full fees for again. Remember that if your visa has already expired, you are protected under section 3C of the immigration rules at present until you get a decision on your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Yes, do not put another similar application just for the sake of getting quicker results. This might land you in more difficult situation. MP is the best form of getting results quicker. I experienced this twice in my 10 years. I hope i dont have to involve MP again for MY ILR. My appointment is next week. I will keep you guys posted. One thing i notice in this thread specifically is, there are more SET (o) applicantion then SETLR. I will be going for setlr.
Thanks

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 am
I was wondering if we can make a fresh application while the current application is pending?
Do we have to withdraw the application first or would it be withdrawn automatically if a new application under the same category is made?

Thanks
Why would you want to do that???
As we have seen the applications which made recently have been processed relatively quicker.
So I am sort of considering the above.
Suggest wait to hear back from HO. You cannot have two applications simultaneously with HO. Don't do anything silly like make a second application, which you will have to pay full fees for again. Remember that if your visa has already expired, you are protected under section 3C of the immigration rules at present until you get a decision on your application.
I totally agree - it is bit silly and ridiculous to make another application.
My current tier 2 is still valid for another month or so.
However, I was wondering if for any reason I have to travel after
my current visa expires - I won't be able to do anything as I cannot make application for ILR outside the UK neither I can extend my Tier 2. So I am bit worried for that.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79873
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:19 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:16 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am

Why would you want to do that???
As we have seen the applications which made recently have been processed relatively quicker.
So I am sort of considering the above.
Suggest wait to hear back from HO. You cannot have two applications simultaneously with HO. Don't do anything silly like make a second application, which you will have to pay full fees for again. Remember that if your visa has already expired, you are protected under section 3C of the immigration rules at present until you get a decision on your application.
I totally agree - it is bit silly and ridiculous to make another application.
My current tier 2 is still valid for another month or so.
However, I was wondering if for any reason I have to travel after
my current visa expires - I won't be able to do anything as I cannot make application for ILR outside the UK neither I can extend my Tier 2. So I am bit worried for that.
There is nothing you can do but wait for now. You also cannot travel out of the UK while your application is pending.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by R-graphite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Timeline:

1. Applied on 8th January 2019 SET(M) super priority service
2. Received generic email stating that my application could take 6 months on 9th January 2019
3. Attended appointment on 14th January 2019
4. Waiting...

Note: I haven’t received any email after attending my appointment (so far)
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

finallyilrlr
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:39 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by finallyilrlr » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Hold on guys!!

I am happy to say, after weeks of reading this thread (all 77 pages) I have finally had a decision. To say thank you for reassuring me during my long dark days of refreshing my inbox every 10 minutes I wanted to tell you about my case which was a little different.

Route: SET(LR) from Tier 4
Application submitted: 17th December
Biometrics: 24th December (£100, Croydon)
Decision letter: 12th Jan (Royal Mail)
BRP: 14th of Jan (DX)

I was so upset and frustrated but I do believe they are clearing the backlog by the end of Jan!

I got no communication from anyone, escalated as follows:
Call UKVI: 4th Jan, 10th Jan, 11th Jan
Sent an email complaint on 12th Jan to complaints email (I had not received my letter by then)

My case was different as I had a missing passport which covered 5 years, but I had scanned in all my BRP cards I had over the years and had a scan of my passports first page.

I also scanned all pages of my passports (the ones I had with me, including the entry stamp into the UK) and uploaded them AFTER my biometrics appointment, as I noticed many people here did it, and at the appointment they really didnt do much other than approve my uploads and take a pic of the first pages of my passports.

I know it kills to be told to be patients, but none of my escalations really did much.

Hope you all hear soon, I can now sleep again.

Best wishes,

dilse4srk
Member of Standing
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Congrats, Finally got to see a SETLR approval

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:19 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:16 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm


As we have seen the applications which made recently have been processed relatively quicker.
So I am sort of considering the above.
Suggest wait to hear back from HO. You cannot have two applications simultaneously with HO. Don't do anything silly like make a second application, which you will have to pay full fees for again. Remember that if your visa has already expired, you are protected under section 3C of the immigration rules at present until you get a decision on your application.
I totally agree - it is bit silly and ridiculous to make another application.
My current tier 2 is still valid for another month or so.
However, I was wondering if for any reason I have to travel after
my current visa expires - I won't be able to do anything as I cannot make application for ILR outside the UK neither I can extend my Tier 2. So I am bit worried for that.
There is nothing you can do but wait for now. You also cannot travel out of the UK while your application is pending.
Yes that's very true.
But if your current Tier 2 visa is still within the valid period you can travel and come back but the application will be withdrawn? Is that correct? Thanks.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm

I am in exactly same limbo. I want my ILR to be approved before mid march as i have holidays booked for abroad all paid. I too have valid leave expiring next year. I too think that i will be ok to travel on valid leave but again you never know what home office would do to your ILR application then

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79873
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:38 pm

The email applicants receive clearly state that your application will be withdrawn if you travel out of the UK while an application is pending. You likely also lose the fee ready paid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

docshami
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by docshami » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:40 pm

cyk0987 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:54 pm
Saninsts wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:04 pm
It has been a month now of submitting application at Sopra center with super priority service. I am bit optimistic for my application as they mentioned applications made in transition period are being reviewed to be cleared in January , and I believe my application is one such case as it was submitted online before this new Sopra service introduced but appointment was later booked with Sopra.
Last Friday when I called to front end service, they offered whether I want phone from HO or email reply, I confirmed phone is better. Hopefully I will get a call this week.
My wife waited 6 weeks for her decision. I have been actively involved in her case and it is our experience the HO customer service line 'escalation' does not speed up the decision process in the slightest.

I have had numerous conversations with a number of call handlers and some have let slip a few things. Firstly, your escalation does not reach the case worker; it is seen by a HO front desk person who does not have any access to any cases and will simply send out a generic reply. Secondly, they do not check whether your case has been allocated as super priority or not, the 'we aim to process within 24 hour service standard' is a generic email they send out if the query is about a super priority application. Thirdly, the mode of reply (email or telephone) makes no difference as it is still the same front desk person replying with a generic reply. Simply put, the customer service line 'escalation' isn't in fact an escalation; to me it seems like something HO has placed to meet government defined standards rather than it having any true function.

From our personal experience and from being a silent reader of this board for 6 weeks, there appears to be only two ways you can potentially speed things up.

First is by making an official complaint using the email provided on UKVI website. It cannot be a coincidence a few of the 'older' members getting their decisions after being contacted by the complaints department on the same day. They have a 20 working day turn around policy and I think some of the 'older' members are getting their decisions after the complaints department looked in to their complaints and contacted the specific case work team, my wife's case possibly included (please remember this is my assumption).
My wife's case was a straightforward 5 year tier 2 visa route and I personally don't buy the non-sense that complicated applications take longer to process. In my humble opinion the delays are likely from system errors and severe teething problems with the new electronic super priority service. The HO may slowly be getting a handle on things but I suspect some people are still going to get stranded like we were.

Second is by asking your MP to make a parliamentary enquiry regarding your case. When your MP's case worker contacts the HO (their parliamentary liaison team) again there is a 20 working day turn around policy. The liaison team then contacts the case work team who will report back to the liaison team with the case progress. I was told they cannot give a generic reply to a parliamentary enquiry and need to give details of progress. I suspect if your case was stuck in the wrong file or something this will help retrieve it, again this is my conjecture.

To me there appears to be no logical way of explaining why there has been such severe delays for some cases and some are getting quicker decisions. Also it does not seem like the HO is processing cases on 'first delayed first served' basis, which I feel is unethical. This may be to do with the HO having a number of different sites and many more subdivided case work teams who aren't singing from the same hymn sheet. I think some people simply have been luckier than others. The 6 week wait has been excruciating and I think many people on this board shared and is still sharing our pain. My wife deserves a holiday..

Rightly said cyt0987....

Heartfelt Congrats to all those who have got their’s, esp the ones like Badhour....hope you all get ur well deserved refunds soo too...it’s like being ‘family’ in here !!!!....just calms you down a bit, once you know that you are not alone...

I’m still waiting since -
Biometrics submitted on 24th Nov for SET (O) - 5 yrs Tier 2 ILR application 24-hr (not yr !&) priority service...pretty straight forward one...

Four phone call escalations with zero effect....

Lately I did e-mail my MP....received a beaut letter from him, the very next day-bless him...it says he has raised it with the Director General @ HO which I received last week...

hoping this week turns out to bear some fruits ...and I don’t think this killer wait is worth the 600/- anyway...it’s worth much much more....but something better than nothing...getting the ILR still remains the main priority...so let’s waaaaait.

qwmm
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by qwmm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi CR001, may I ask a question?

I made a Tier 2 visa application using super priority service but it was delayed for more than one month, and I'm now with the Tier 2 visa sponsored by my current employer.

Of course, I did not resign since I have not got my visa approved.

Assuming that I get the visa approved before the start date on my CoS, I believe I can still work for my current employer until the start date.

Hypothetically, if I didn't hear anything on/after the start date of my CoS, what would happen then?

Am I eligible to continue working for my current employer (since there still is a real chance that the visa application was refused but my current Tier 2 visa should be valid)?

If the new Tier 2 visa is approved after the start date on my CoS, should I quit my current job immediately? or probably I can ask the new employer to postpone the start date so that I can serve at least a short notice period for my current employer?

Thanks.

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:38 pm
The email applicants receive clearly state that your application will be withdrawn if you travel out of the UK while an application is pending. You likely also lose the fee ready paid.

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by R-graphite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Update!!

I received the decision!!! And it has been granted on the same day. Tonight I am celebrating!

I am really praying for all those who are waiting still,I can understand how frustrating and nerve wracking it could be. Good luck and thanks for all those who helped me in the forum!
R-graphite wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 pm
Timeline:

1. Applied on 8th January 2019 SET(M) super priority service
2. Received generic email stating that my application could take 6 months on 9th January 2019
3. Attended appointment on 14th January 2019
4. Waiting...

Note: I haven’t received any email after attending my appointment (so far)
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 pm

madeeha i’m going to sue them for all the stress and anxiety they have caused me over the last 6 weeks plus i had to cancel travel plans. Let me know if anyone else wants to gang up with me. We will share the cost and will obviously do it after we get our decisions!
they promised something which they did not deliver on. Even my mp agrees with me.

himanshuc
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:22 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by himanshuc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Do we really need to return the old BRP?

The language in the ILR approval letter is vague "if you hold a BRP because your leave has expired, or you were issued with a replacement you must now return it to the home Office, as it is no longer valid".

Please advise.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 pm

I thought I am the only one that is still waiting since 28 Nov. I am also on SET O 5 year T2 to ILR route.
Your delay is even longer than mine. I am also waiting for some results from MP's help done last week. Shake hands :)))

docshami wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:40 pm
cyk0987 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:54 pm
Saninsts wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:04 pm
It has been a month now of submitting application at Sopra center with super priority service. I am bit optimistic for my application as they mentioned applications made in transition period are being reviewed to be cleared in January , and I believe my application is one such case as it was submitted online before this new Sopra service introduced but appointment was later booked with Sopra.
Last Friday when I called to front end service, they offered whether I want phone from HO or email reply, I confirmed phone is better. Hopefully I will get a call this week.
My wife waited 6 weeks for her decision. I have been actively involved in her case and it is our experience the HO customer service line 'escalation' does not speed up the decision process in the slightest.

I have had numerous conversations with a number of call handlers and some have let slip a few things. Firstly, your escalation does not reach the case worker; it is seen by a HO front desk person who does not have any access to any cases and will simply send out a generic reply. Secondly, they do not check whether your case has been allocated as super priority or not, the 'we aim to process within 24 hour service standard' is a generic email they send out if the query is about a super priority application. Thirdly, the mode of reply (email or telephone) makes no difference as it is still the same front desk person replying with a generic reply. Simply put, the customer service line 'escalation' isn't in fact an escalation; to me it seems like something HO has placed to meet government defined standards rather than it having any true function.

From our personal experience and from being a silent reader of this board for 6 weeks, there appears to be only two ways you can potentially speed things up.

First is by making an official complaint using the email provided on UKVI website. It cannot be a coincidence a few of the 'older' members getting their decisions after being contacted by the complaints department on the same day. They have a 20 working day turn around policy and I think some of the 'older' members are getting their decisions after the complaints department looked in to their complaints and contacted the specific case work team, my wife's case possibly included (please remember this is my assumption).
My wife's case was a straightforward 5 year tier 2 visa route and I personally don't buy the non-sense that complicated applications take longer to process. In my humble opinion the delays are likely from system errors and severe teething problems with the new electronic super priority service. The HO may slowly be getting a handle on things but I suspect some people are still going to get stranded like we were.

Second is by asking your MP to make a parliamentary enquiry regarding your case. When your MP's case worker contacts the HO (their parliamentary liaison team) again there is a 20 working day turn around policy. The liaison team then contacts the case work team who will report back to the liaison team with the case progress. I was told they cannot give a generic reply to a parliamentary enquiry and need to give details of progress. I suspect if your case was stuck in the wrong file or something this will help retrieve it, again this is my conjecture.

To me there appears to be no logical way of explaining why there has been such severe delays for some cases and some are getting quicker decisions. Also it does not seem like the HO is processing cases on 'first delayed first served' basis, which I feel is unethical. This may be to do with the HO having a number of different sites and many more subdivided case work teams who aren't singing from the same hymn sheet. I think some people simply have been luckier than others. The 6 week wait has been excruciating and I think many people on this board shared and is still sharing our pain. My wife deserves a holiday..

Rightly said cyt0987....

Heartfelt Congrats to all those who have got their’s, esp the ones like Badhour....hope you all get ur well deserved refunds soo too...it’s like being ‘family’ in here !!!!....just calms you down a bit, once you know that you are not alone...

I’m still waiting since -
Biometrics submitted on 24th Nov for SET (O) - 5 yrs Tier 2 ILR application 24-hr (not yr !&) priority service...pretty straight forward one...

Four phone call escalations with zero effect....

Lately I did e-mail my MP....received a beaut letter from him, the very next day-bless him...it says he has raised it with the Director General @ HO which I received last week...

hoping this week turns out to bear some fruits ...and I don’t think this killer wait is worth the 600/- anyway...it’s worth much much more....but something better than nothing...getting the ILR still remains the main priority...so let’s waaaaait.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 pm

I'm in. Even I get my ILR this week I still won't be happy, I have to sue them to make myself happier. Plus I wasn't able to travel in Christmas as well. I am also due to travel for work in Feb. All screwed because HO doesn't do their job. £3000 is one person month salary to just look on my documents. Is this money stealing or fraud selling?
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 pm
madeeha i’m going to sue them for all the stress and anxiety they have caused me over the last 6 weeks plus i had to cancel travel plans. Let me know if anyone else wants to gang up with me. We will share the cost and will obviously do it after we get our decisions!
they promised something which they did not deliver on. Even my mp agrees with me.

RAJ007
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 pm
I'm in. Even I get my ILR this week I still won't be happy, I have to sue them to make myself happier. Plus I wasn't able to travel in Christmas as well. I am also due to travel for work in Feb. All screwed because HO doesn't do their job. £3000 is one person month salary to just look on my documents. Is this money stealing or fraud selling?
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 pm
madeeha i’m going to sue them for all the stress and anxiety they have caused me over the last 6 weeks plus i had to cancel travel plans. Let me know if anyone else wants to gang up with me. We will share the cost and will obviously do it after we get our decisions!
they promised something which they did not deliver on. Even my mp agrees with me.
Has anyone got the refund back so far, who got late decision ?

I will also like to claim back my refund, as it almost 4 weeks now.

Thanks

brittobe2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:31 am
Mexico

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by brittobe2020 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Finally! The solicitors received my BRP card in the post. It's got issue date of 10th Jan and it was delivered today (14th Jan). I had my biometrics appointment on the 17th Dec @ Croydon, 5 year Tier 2 to ILR.

Thanks for the moral support. Good luck to those waiting.

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm

RAJ007 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:04 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 pm
I'm in. Even I get my ILR this week I still won't be happy, I have to sue them to make myself happier. Plus I wasn't able to travel in Christmas as well. I am also due to travel for work in Feb. All screwed because HO doesn't do their job. £3000 is one person month salary to just look on my documents. Is this money stealing or fraud selling?
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 pm
madeeha i’m going to sue them for all the stress and anxiety they have caused me over the last 6 weeks plus i had to cancel travel plans. Let me know if anyone else wants to gang up with me. We will share the cost and will obviously do it after we get our decisions!
they promised something which they did not deliver on. Even my mp agrees with me.
Has anyone got the refund back so far, who got late decision ?

I will also like to claim back my refund, as it almost 4 weeks now.

Thanks
When was your biometric enrolment?

RY83
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:21 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by RY83 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:15 pm

brittobe2020 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Finally! The solicitors received my BRP card in the post. It's got issue date of 10th Jan and it was delivered today (14th Jan). I had my biometrics appointment on the 17th Dec @ Croydon, 5 year Tier 2 to ILR.

Thanks for the moral support. Good luck to those waiting.
Hi brittobe2020

Many congratulations!
Did you any receive any approval email pervious to BRP ??

RAJ007
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:18 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm
RAJ007 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:04 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 pm
I'm in. Even I get my ILR this week I still won't be happy, I have to sue them to make myself happier. Plus I wasn't able to travel in Christmas as well. I am also due to travel for work in Feb. All screwed because HO doesn't do their job. £3000 is one person month salary to just look on my documents. Is this money stealing or fraud selling?
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 pm
madeeha i’m going to sue them for all the stress and anxiety they have caused me over the last 6 weeks plus i had to cancel travel plans. Let me know if anyone else wants to gang up with me. We will share the cost and will obviously do it after we get our decisions!
they promised something which they did not deliver on. Even my mp agrees with me.
Has anyone got the refund back so far, who got late decision ?

I will also like to claim back my refund, as it almost 4 weeks now.

Thanks
When was your biometric enrolment?
Done biometric on 22nd December.

brittobe2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:31 am
Mexico

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by brittobe2020 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:51 pm

RY83 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:15 pm
brittobe2020 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Finally! The solicitors received my BRP card in the post. It's got issue date of 10th Jan and it was delivered today (14th Jan). I had my biometrics appointment on the 17th Dec @ Croydon, 5 year Tier 2 to ILR.

Thanks for the moral support. Good luck to those waiting.
Hi brittobe2020

Many congratulations!
Did you any receive any approval email pervious to BRP ??
I did my application through solicitors but doesn't sound like they got an email prior to receiving the card. Also, the lawyer said she "chased the priority team" so perhaps that means that they have direct contacts at the HO?

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Timothy i went for my biometrics on 1st of December. Nothing as yet. Tier 2 General to ilr.

Locked
cron