1. That seems strange. I also bank with Natwest. I just went online, and pulled the statements online, which didnt have any password on it.kchakrabarty wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pmHi Shashank,shashankverma6 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:02 pm1. You can combine PDFs of the statements and submit this online, under 'Financial Proof' as a single filekchakrabarty wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:47 pmThis is quite worrying, as I am applying for SET(M) for my wife by end of this week. What options do I have if I don't get the 'Super Priority Service' option (once I reach that stage)? Can I abandon the online application and approach a solicitor instead, will it be any quicker via a solicitor?dilse4srk wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:31 pm
yes as vibe said, this could be one of the reasons that they have revoked super priority service for some time due to lots of complaints going to them. You are on correct screen, once you select this as you did, you will be presented with payment option and then re direction. if you are not in a hurry i would suggest you wait for few days, it might be fixed soon or log back in again. I didnt see this screen
I have 2 further questions as well:
1. Bank statements - To evidence our relationship, I want to show bank statements for 6 accounts (3 in my name, 3 in my wife's name). I get online statements every month. I have also obtained a letter from the bank authenticating my online bank statements. Can you please advise, what is the best way to upload them online, a) Should I just attach the individual files, my worry is that there will be lots of them and in spite of mentioning in a covering letter, the caseworker may get confused Or b) Should I print all the statements that I plan to upload, scan them, and then upload them as a single file?
2. Home Office contact number - As I said in the beginning, I am worried about not getting the 'Super Priority Service' option. Can UKVI be able to tell me whether for SET(M), this service has been disabled as well? I found a contact number from the UKVI website, however it says the number does not exist. The number that I found is 0300 123 2241. Is there any other alternative number?
I would like to apologise in advance to the moderators, if the topics in my post have been discussed before. I have trawled through several pages, but could not find the answers that I was looking for. Hence, the reason for this post.
I would be very grateful if someone can help me with my queries.
2. In addition to the Super Priority Service, you can opt for 'Out of hours service'. I personally did the same. To give you an idea, I submitted the online application on the 11th of Jan. Using 'Out of Hours', go the appointment for Jan 16th (7 am). Got approval email Jan 16th (4PM)
Thanks for your response.
1. I tried combining pdfs using Adobe Acrobat Pro. However, the pdfs are encrypted. Hence, I am unable to combine them. I spoke with the bank as well, however they can't give me the password for removing the security from the file. I also tried printing to pdf. However, that did not work either because of the encrypted security. Just for information, I bank with NatWest. How were you able to combine pdf statements? Any other suggestions please?
2. How can you opt for the 'Out of hours service'? Did you apply for SET(M) as well? Is this one of the options available when I make the application? How much extra did you have to pay?
2. Like others have mentioned, the 'Out of Hours' service, is only available to 'Super Priority Service'. So if you do go that route, you should be able to get it. Also, another suggestion, I have is, scanning services are included in your take the 'Super Priority Service', so if you can't get the statements uploaded, you can always ask them to upload the specific ones for you