Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
abhijit19
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by abhijit19 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Seems like some caseworkers tend to be doing their work on time and some couldn't care.
Previously with the same day route they were forced to come up with a decision before EOP. Now they don't seem to care.
Just had my biometric for ILR Set 0 yesterday and the 24 hour mark just passed and no news yet.

charmy244
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:48 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by charmy244 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm

I just want to share my experience here ! I applied for SET-M Super priority service. I just want to let everyone know that I booked free available appointment with UKVCAS and did not buy any extra services. I uploaded all of my documents before my biometric appointment. I just think that if you have done your paper work perfectly, You don't need any of their services.

Online Application date : 24th January 2019
Biometric Appointment : 6th February 2019 at 10 AM (took 15 mins to finish everything)
Decision Received Via Email : 7th February at 9.30 AM (within 24 hours )

Waiting for My BRP and decision letter now :)
Good luck Guys :)

DGTIND
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:37 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by DGTIND » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Just had an email confirming that my ILR has been granted. I had submitted my application on 17th Dec and Biometrics on 27th Dec.

Not really happy with the service but ofcourse relieved. I wish everyone waiting get thier ILR soon.

I can tell you from my experience that please get in touch with your MP if you are waiting from a long time. That definitely helps!

Good luck everyone

letitbe
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Mood:
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by letitbe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Hello all,

Could you please help me with the question regarding the receiving of BRP via post. Does it require a signature or will it simply be left at the post box? If the former is there a way to change the address to a work address for example (after the application itself) as definitely when the postman arrives I will be at work.. I believe there is no way to contact Royal mail so they inform in advance if the postman will arrive today or not..

Thanks and good luck everyone!

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 63316
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm

letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Hello all,

Could you please help me with the question regarding the receiving of BRP via post. Does it require a signature or will it simply be left at the post box? If the former is there a way to change the address to a work address for example (after the application itself) as definitely when the postman arrives I will be at work.. I believe there is no way to contact Royal mail so they inform in advance if the postman will arrive today or not..

Thanks and good luck everyone!
BRP cards are delivered by DX Courier not Royal Mail. Some courier drivers asked for signatures, others don't.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

letitbe
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Mood:
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by letitbe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:59 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm
letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Hello all,

Could you please help me with the question regarding the receiving of BRP via post. Does it require a signature or will it simply be left at the post box? If the former is there a way to change the address to a work address for example (after the application itself) as definitely when the postman arrives I will be at work.. I believe there is no way to contact Royal mail so they inform in advance if the postman will arrive today or not..

Thanks and good luck everyone!
BRP cards are delivered by DX Courier not Royal Mail. Some courier drivers asked for signatures, others don't.
Thank you for your answer! Is there any way to track it? I have checked my application and there is nothing that could point into tracking number or similar.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 63316
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:59 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm
letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Hello all,

Could you please help me with the question regarding the receiving of BRP via post. Does it require a signature or will it simply be left at the post box? If the former is there a way to change the address to a work address for example (after the application itself) as definitely when the postman arrives I will be at work.. I believe there is no way to contact Royal mail so they inform in advance if the postman will arrive today or not..

Thanks and good luck everyone!
BRP cards are delivered by DX Courier not Royal Mail. Some courier drivers asked for signatures, others don't.
Thank you for your answer! Is there any way to track it? I have checked my application and there is nothing that could point into tracking number or similar.
You will need to phone them, that is assuming your application has been successful and you have received an approval letter from HO. BRP cards are delivered 7-10 days after approval and are dispatched from Wales.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hopeforall9
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by hopeforall9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 pm

This is my current timeline:
Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, Mark Lane, London: 25 Jan 2019 @11:30am
First escalation via phone: 1 Feb 2019
Complaint Email sent : 4th Feb 2019
Emailed MP: 4th Feb 2019 @ 5pm
Called again: 5th Feb 2019 around noon

Second escalation via phone: 7 Feb 2019 around noon
This was a rather interesting experience as I ended up having to call twice to get it escalated. The first time I got a really rude guy on the phone who said the generic email I had gotten before (the one that only said I was able to get a refund if it wasn't dealt with in 24 hours) was an adequate update to the status of my application. When I asked him to explain how exactly that email gives me a status update that I am not reading it correctly, that he would not help me and that this phone call was a waste of his valuable time before he just hung up. Needless to say, he did startle me a bit with his rather aggressive nature.
But I decided to give the line a call back a second and got a very helpful lady who was more than happy to escalate it for the second time. This time, she took down a bunch of information, including that I needed an urgent reply since I am supposed to travel on the 20th of February on a work-related trip and the reason I applied for the 24-hour service when I did. She also gave me a reference number in relation to the escalation and said to call back if I don't get a sufficient update by noon on Tuesday. I asked her about the original email I had received and she said it wasn't an update, but just a generic email that gets sent out when an escalation gets raised. So the lady I spoke to the second time I called seemed to genuinely try to help and I did like the fact that I was given a reference number this time. Not sure if it will do anything helpful, but all I can do is hope.

Email decision: waiting
Approval letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

Fingers crossed that I get some news very soon, as well as everyone else waiting.

jingaboys
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by jingaboys » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Congratulations DGTIND on finally getting the decision email, it must have been a long and worrisome wait.
DGTIND wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm
Just had an email confirming that my ILR has been granted. I had submitted my application on 17th Dec and Biometrics on 27th Dec.

Not really happy with the service but ofcourse relieved. I wish everyone waiting get thier ILR soon.

I can tell you from my experience that please get in touch with your MP if you are waiting from a long time. That definitely helps!

Good luck everyone

hopeforall9
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by hopeforall9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm

can I ask for those that escalated the situation with their MP what did you use in the subject line when you sent it to them?

hdave01
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by hdave01 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm
can I ask for those that escalated the situation with their MP what did you use in the subject line when you sent it to them?
This is what I put in my subject line of email

“Assistance Request: Indefinite Leave to Remain Application with UK Visas and Immigration [Case ID: xxxxxxxx]”

jingaboys
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by jingaboys » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Update: Just heard from my solicitor that the BRPs have been received at their office today. So this concludes the whole process.

Relieved now but it was a tense and anxious wait after the biometric appointments, and I strongly believe the service offered by them lacked basic standards.

The issue date on the BRPs say 5/2 and our biometrics were done on 28/1. My solicitor has already asked for a refund but apparently it may take up to 3 months to know about it!
jingaboys wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:27 pm
I'm so happy to share the news that I just got the decision email saying that ILR has been granted for us.
I'll consolidate my timeline below for reference.

Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 21 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, Mark Lane, London: 28 Jan 2019
First escalation via phone: 31 Jan 2019
Complaint Email sent : 4th Feb 2019
Emailed MP: 5th Feb 1:30pm
Decision email received: 5th Feb 14:56pm

Now waiting for the formal decision letter and BRPs.
jingaboys wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm
I applied for an ILR via Tier 2 (5 years rule), for me, my wife and child and here are my timelines.

Online Application submitted: 21 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, London: 28 Jan 2019

Still waiting to hear back. Will update once I hear anything.

Hope this helps.

speedypro
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by speedypro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

charmy244 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm
I just want to share my experience here ! I applied for SET-M Super priority service. I just want to let everyone know that I booked free available appointment with UKVCAS and did not buy any extra services. I uploaded all of my documents before my biometric appointment. I just think that if you have done your paper work perfectly, You don't need any of their services.

Online Application date : 24th January 2019
Biometric Appointment : 6th February 2019 at 10 AM (took 15 mins to finish everything)
Decision Received Via Email : 7th February at 9.30 AM (within 24 hours )

Waiting for My BRP and decision letter now :)
Good luck Guys :)
Congrats Charmy, did you include the Consent for HO to verify form in your Set M application?

mental4vray
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mental4vray » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:10 pm

How many people from January submissions are still waiting to hear back? This is getting very frustrating and seems like there is no one to listen to us.

charmy244
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:48 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by charmy244 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 pm

speedypro wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm
charmy244 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm
I just want to share my experience here ! I applied for SET-M Super priority service. I just want to let everyone know that I booked free available appointment with UKVCAS and did not buy any extra services. I uploaded all of my documents before my biometric appointment. I just think that if you have done your paper work perfectly, You don't need any of their services.

Online Application date : 24th January 2019
Biometric Appointment : 6th February 2019 at 10 AM (took 15 mins to finish everything)
Decision Received Via Email : 7th February at 9.30 AM (within 24 hours )

Waiting for My BRP and decision letter now :)
Good luck Guys :)
Congrats Charmy, did you include the Consent for HO to verify form in your Set M application?

Yes I did include consent form which I downloaded from homeoffice website. You can easily find that. And I also included family declaration which I downloaded at the time of my application submission.

speedypro
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by speedypro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:31 pm

charmy244 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 pm
speedypro wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm
charmy244 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm
I just want to share my experience here ! I applied for SET-M Super priority service. I just want to let everyone know that I booked free available appointment with UKVCAS and did not buy any extra services. I uploaded all of my documents before my biometric appointment. I just think that if you have done your paper work perfectly, You don't need any of their services.

Online Application date : 24th January 2019
Biometric Appointment : 6th February 2019 at 10 AM (took 15 mins to finish everything)
Decision Received Via Email : 7th February at 9.30 AM (within 24 hours )

Waiting for My BRP and decision letter now :)
Good luck Guys :)
Congrats Charmy, did you include the Consent for HO to verify form in your Set M application?

Yes I did include consent form which I downloaded from homeoffice website. You can easily find that. And I also included family declaration which I downloaded at the time of my application submission.
Cheers. Can I ask what date you put on that form? Pre or post online app? Obviously pre biometrics appointment.

sammie9
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sammie9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:34 pm

amyabaker wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm
mumbai2003 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am
Hi All,

Please find below the timeline for my wife's ILR Set (m) visa application

Submmision Date: 31st December 2018
Criteria: ILR Set (m)
Application Type: Super Priority
Appointment: 09:30 on 5th January 2019
Location: Premium Lounge London
Decision Date: 7th January 2019
Decision Delivery: Email
BRP & Confirmation Letter: Avaited

A huge burden has been lifted and can now look forward to the future without anymore hassle
Hi mumbai2003, can you let me know what the email said that you received? Mine said "your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided" but not approved/denied explicitly. Is this what yours said?
Hi I too recevied the same as amyabaker, "your application has been decided and you will receive your decision letter in due course, thank you for using our super priority service" (but today is the 3rd day, so apparantly even today it has not been confirmed if the application is approved ) Please anyone else with super priority service receiving an email from decision maker home office, stating only application decided, what was the decision letter that came and after how many days? thank you in advance, please do reply, very anxious😔😔

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:58 pm

DGTIND wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm
Just had an email confirming that my ILR has been granted. I had submitted my application on 17th Dec and Biometrics on 27th Dec.

Not really happy with the service but ofcourse relieved. I wish everyone waiting get thier ILR soon.

I can tell you from my experience that please get in touch with your MP if you are waiting from a long time. That definitely helps!

Good luck everyone
Congratulations! It’s a big relief for you. I had applied for my biometrics and still waiting. Hopefully not too long now.

Runmir
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Runmir » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:45 pm

hdave01 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm
hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm
can I ask for those that escalated the situation with their MP what did you use in the subject line when you sent it to them?
This is what I put in my subject line of email

“Assistance Request: Indefinite Leave to Remain Application with UK Visas and Immigration [Case ID: xxxxxxxx]”
Hi,
But I dont have Case ID , What I need to include in my email to MP to enable him to track my application. I have only got Ref number when I paid the fee.

Anyone's help will be much appreciated.
I will write straight to my MP. No escalation done not even a call to UKVI. 24 hours+ 5 working days [ right time to start ] is over by Saturday Morning.
Thanks for your help.

Msjojo
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Msjojo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 pm

hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 pm
This is my current timeline:
Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, Mark Lane, London: 25 Jan 2019 @11:30am
First escalation via phone: 1 Feb 2019
Complaint Email sent : 4th Feb 2019
Emailed MP: 4th Feb 2019 @ 5pm
Called again: 5th Feb 2019 around noon

Second escalation via phone: 7 Feb 2019 around noon
This was a rather interesting experience as I ended up having to call twice to get it escalated. The first time I got a really rude guy on the phone who said the generic email I had gotten before (the one that only said I was able to get a refund if it wasn't dealt with in 24 hours) was an adequate update to the status of my application. When I asked him to explain how exactly that email gives me a status update that I am not reading it correctly, that he would not help me and that this phone call was a waste of his valuable time before he just hung up. Needless to say, he did startle me a bit with his rather aggressive nature.
But I decided to give the line a call back a second and got a very helpful lady who was more than happy to escalate it for the second time. This time, she took down a bunch of information, including that I needed an urgent reply since I am supposed to travel on the 20th of February on a work-related trip and the reason I applied for the 24-hour service when I did. She also gave me a reference number in relation to the escalation and said to call back if I don't get a sufficient update by noon on Tuesday. I asked her about the original email I had received and she said it wasn't an update, but just a generic email that gets sent out when an escalation gets raised. So the lady I spoke to the second time I called seemed to genuinely try to help and I did like the fact that I was given a reference number this time. Not sure if it will do anything helpful, but all I can do is hope.

Email decision: waiting
Approval letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

Fingers crossed that I get some news very soon, as well as everyone else waiting.

I would advise you to make a complaint about the rude service to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Write the date of your call and time and tell them to investigate it.

Post Reply
cron