ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
D_Torque
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by D_Torque » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Just out of curiosity, will the existing BRP number get updated with the ILR extension?

So, can this technically be used to check if the decision was made or not?

Also, can someone please delete my previous post! :)
abhijit19 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:43 pm
hdave01 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:27 am
sammie9 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am


Hi Amyabaker
I received exactly the same email, can you please let me know what was the outcome of your application? when did the decision letter arrive and was the visa granted? thank you in advance, really very worried now
The user was not granted ILR and instead put on the 10 year Partner route. See below topic.

general-uk-immigration-forum/immigratio ... l#p1728309
Hi CR001, am I right in understanding that not everybody who gets the mail saying the '...application is decided' v/s '....application is granted' have their ILR refused? I think some people on this topic received similar emails stating application has been decided and later they received confirmation letter and BRP?
You can always check here -
https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number

Enter your current BRP number and see what it says. Mine changed to "There is no limit to how long you can stay in the UK"

abhijit19
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by abhijit19 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:47 pm

D_Torque wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 pm
Just out of curiosity, will the existing BRP number get updated with the ILR extension?

So, can this technically be used to check if the decision was made or not?

Also, can someone please delete my previous post! :)
abhijit19 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:43 pm
hdave01 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:27 am

The user was not granted ILR and instead put on the 10 year Partner route. See below topic.

general-uk-immigration-forum/immigratio ... l#p1728309
Hi CR001, am I right in understanding that not everybody who gets the mail saying the '...application is decided' v/s '....application is granted' have their ILR refused? I think some people on this topic received similar emails stating application has been decided and later they received confirmation letter and BRP?
You can always check here -
https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number

Enter your current BRP number and see what it says. Mine changed to "There is no limit to how long you can stay in the UK"
Yes, i used my existing BRP number and it had updated my status.

Acehlyn
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:21 am
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Acehlyn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:06 pm

abhijit19 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:47 pm
D_Torque wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 pm
Just out of curiosity, will the existing BRP number get updated with the ILR extension?

So, can this technically be used to check if the decision was made or not?

Also, can someone please delete my previous post! :)
abhijit19 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:43 pm
hdave01 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 am


Hi CR001, am I right in understanding that not everybody who gets the mail saying the '...application is decided' v/s '....application is granted' have their ILR refused? I think some people on this topic received similar emails stating application has been decided and later they received confirmation letter and BRP?
You can always check here -
https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number

Enter your current BRP number and see what it says. Mine changed to "There is no limit to how long you can stay in the UK"
Yes, i used my existing BRP number and it had updated my status.
I'm still waiting for the new BRP of FLR. Will the BRP number be updated if the existing BRP has expired?

hopeforall9
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by hopeforall9 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:29 pm

My MP wrote back to me this morning and stated that he 'made urgent representations on your behalf to UK Visas and Immigration.' So fingers crossed this does the trick and gets a decision soon.

Does the 20 working days rule apply when it comes to MPs (as in the HO has up to 20 days to reply to their query) or do they have to reply sooner?

Runmir
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Runmir » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:21 am

Runmir wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:45 pm
hdave01 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm
hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm
can I ask for those that escalated the situation with their MP what did you use in the subject line when you sent it to them?
This is what I put in my subject line of email

“Assistance Request: Indefinite Leave to Remain Application with UK Visas and Immigration [Case ID: xxxxxxxx]”
Hi,
But I dont have Case ID , What I need to include in my email to MP to enable him to track my application. I have only got Ref number when I paid the fee.

Anyone's help will be much appreciated.
I will write straight to my MP. No escalation done not even a call to UKVI. 24 hours+ 5 working days [ right time to start ] is over by Saturday Morning.
Thanks for your help.
My timeline :
PLEASE STICK to 24 hours + 5 working days Do not call anywhere before this golden time limit.

my timeline:
17th Jan application submission ILR
31 Jan Biometric 20 mins
8th Jan ( after 24 hours + 5 working days ) : DX email for BRP with Track number
Until 7 Jan 23:59 No Email Nothing received NO Case ID Not at all. 5:50 AM 8th Jan , received an Email from DX that confirmed I will receive my BRP on 8th Jan.and I didnt because I was at work and rearrange for Monday Morning for extra 6.95 £ paid online to DX.

Take my wise advise, do not call before 24 hours ( after Biometric enrolment) + 5 working day!!!!. 8 th Jan for my case was last day of (5 working days).



Before make any call !!! think !!!! 24 hours + 5 working days!!!!! . I know is 24 hours super priority service but for now 24 + 5 working days is better than 2-4 weeks waiting time .

NO call no escalation No MP letter just reading this forum remarks and gather all the information before beginning my PLAN B ( Email to MP) . ****** 24 hours + 5 working days********. I wrote an Email for Mp and saved in the draft for Saturday( today) to send through . I was very optimistic and I knew I am in the group of so called "DX direct shock" and I was right. !!!! goodluck all and please update your status here to help other to have abit of releive while they are waiting.
https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work is good to check. I didnt know this, if I knew I could see my status is changed to No limit to stay that means I am granted new leave to remain.

Before dialing say to your self I am still in 24hour + 5 working day.

Hope this releive some of your concerns.
Runmir

mental4vray
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mental4vray » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:00 pm

The painful wait is finally over. I just received email from the caseworker at 11 am saturday morning that my ILR is granted.

Here's my timeline so far:

18th January: Application submission online
24th January, 7:30 am @ Premium Lounge: Biometrics appointment
1st February: First escalation by calling 03001232241
3rd February: Complaint email at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
4th February 14:15: Email to MP
4th February 15:30: MP replied back saying he has raised the issue with home office and will get back to me when he has more info.
8th February: Second escalation

9th February 11:30: Email from case worked that ILR is granted.

Dear Mr XXX



I am pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.



Kind regards

Now waiting for the letter, BRP and refund.

mental4vray
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mental4vray » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:35 pm

I checked the status at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work 5 mins after I got the email from the case worker and the website was updated to "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK."

JFraser
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by JFraser » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I am planning to submit a Set(M) application at Super Priority this week.

However I note on this thread that some people have had trouble with this service.

Is it true that people have submitted a Set(M) under Super Priority only to be told that it will take six months (an so wasting 2 grand)

Or is it that Super Priority Set(M) generally take longer than a day and might require some prodding but are generally done within a month (as appears to have been the case for some)

Many thanks in advance for your assistance with this quite daunting task

Jazz2007
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Jazz2007 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:53 pm

mental4vray wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:35 pm
I checked the status at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work 5 mins after I got the email from the case worker and the website was updated to "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK."
Congrats for your ILR,

Applied for my wife FLRM on 2nd Feb 2019 i.e, Sat on Super Priority service and still waiting for the decision. Application is straighforward but dont know why this much time. I tried to check in the link with the old BRP of my wife and it says expired. I have tried with my old BRP and still the same and i'm currently on ILR. But if i enter current brp then it says no time limit. Please let me know how you people manage to find out without BRP

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Hi folks,

I have submitted documents online:24/12/2018
Biometrics done: 31/12/2018
Escalations: 5 times
Raised issue with MP, waiting for an appointment
I have send complaints to vatious e-mails which normally take 20 days to take any actions.

I’m really anxious. It’s been long and I’m still waiting, Anyone waiting since December?

Wishingpig
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Australia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Wishingpig » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:32 am

mental4vray wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:00 pm
The painful wait is finally over. I just received email from the caseworker at 11 am saturday morning that my ILR is granted.

Here's my timeline so far:

18th January: Application submission online
24th January, 7:30 am @ Premium Lounge: Biometrics appointment
1st February: First escalation by calling 03001232241
3rd February: Complaint email at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
4th February 14:15: Email to MP
4th February 15:30: MP replied back saying he has raised the issue with home office and will get back to me when he has more info.
8th February: Second escalation

9th February 11:30: Email from case worked that ILR is granted.

Dear Mr XXX



I am pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.



Kind regards

Now waiting for the letter, BRP and refund.
Congratulations!! What a relief. Can’t believe case workers work on Saturday! I’m still waiting for mine. Fingers crossed.

mrahkhan
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:43 am
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mrahkhan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:50 am

Hi I m going to apply my wife Long Residence ILR anyone can help me what document need to be upload and whats the application processing time if i choose 24 hours priority service and she came in UK 25 Feb 2009 ...is she able to apply now or wait till 25


Thanks
Arshad

passing_by
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by passing_by » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:35 pm

mrahkhan wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:50 am
whats the application processing time if i choose 24 hours priority service
as for the processing time, i guess if you go through this thread, you will realize that the chance to receive the decision within 24 hours is not so high, looks like less than 50%

ABasu
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:41 am
Location: United Kingdom
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ABasu » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Jazz2007 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:53 pm
mental4vray wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:35 pm
I checked the status at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work 5 mins after I got the email from the case worker and the website was updated to "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK."
Congrats for your ILR,

Applied for my wife FLRM on 2nd Feb 2019 i.e, Sat on Super Priority service and still waiting for the decision. Application is straighforward but dont know why this much time. I tried to check in the link with the old BRP of my wife and it says expired. I have tried with my old BRP and still the same and i'm currently on ILR. But if i enter current brp then it says no time limit. Please let me know how you people manage to find out without BRP
Set(O) ILR 5 year Tier 2 General route here. Biometrics at Sopra Steria on 09/02
When I go to the link and give the details, the website shows "We can't show your record". Anyone else seeing this?

rajauk
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:04 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rajauk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 am

Hi,
Could someone help me please. My wife is applying for her settlement visa in the next week or so. I am planning to use the super priority service. Could someone please tell me if I will be able to accompany my wife to the appointment as her English is basic and she is reluctant to go on her own. Otherwise I may have to use the normal service.
Kind regards,
Raja

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 75384
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am

rajauk wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 am
Hi,
Could someone help me please. My wife is applying for her settlement visa in the next week or so. I am planning to use the super priority service. Could someone please tell me if I will be able to accompany my wife to the appointment as her English is basic and she is reluctant to go on her own. Otherwise I may have to use the normal service.
Kind regards,
Raja
It isn't an interview. You are free to accompany her though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RAJ007
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 am

Cara1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Hi folks,

I have submitted documents online:24/12/2018
Biometrics done: 31/12/2018
Escalations: 5 times
Raised issue with MP, waiting for an appointment
I have send complaints to vatious e-mails which normally take 20 days to take any actions.

I’m really anxious. It’s been long and I’m still waiting, Anyone waiting since December?

RAJ007
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 am

Cara1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Hi folks,

I have submitted documents online:24/12/2018
Biometrics done: 31/12/2018
Escalations: 5 times
Raised issue with MP, waiting for an appointment
I have send complaints to vatious e-mails which normally take 20 days to take any actions.

I’m really anxious. It’s been long and I’m still waiting, Anyone waiting since December?

RAJ007
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:44 am

Cara1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Hi folks,

I have submitted documents online:24/12/2018
Biometrics done: 31/12/2018
Escalations: 5 times
Raised issue with MP, waiting for an appointment
I have send complaints to vatious e-mails which normally take 20 days to take any actions.

I’m really anxious. It’s been long and I’m still waiting, Anyone waiting since December?
Hi Cara,

Even I have applied for my wife visa extension and done her biometric on 22nd December. Still no information from home office as to why it should take so long as this is the straight forward case.

Do you know what we should be doing next and how can we get the information related to the application as to what is going on ?

Regards,
Raj

hemu4ucbe
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by hemu4ucbe » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Submitted ILR application on 26-Jan-2019 using Super priority Service.
As of 11-Feb-2019: No communication from Home office.
We have raised with srsukvacs@homeoffice.gov.uk
Awaiting reply.

Locked
cron