ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
yanduo426
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:38 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by yanduo426 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Apexhound wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 pm
yanduo426 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm
They have taken my details and said that the case worker or relevant person will be in contact regarding the case. I have requested them to reach by phone instead of email as I remember seeing others get generic email replies instead of specific answers.

To be honest, not much hope after the call but a way to escalate.

I will be looking at sending an email to local MP if I haven’t heard anything today and tomorrow.

By the way, have you heard anything since your appointment? Email confirmation?

Apexhound wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 pm
yanduo426 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 pm
Looks like the results are mixed from people to people and there is no consistency.

I would like to share my experience so far: SET (O) Super Priority Service

Application submitted online: 5th Feb
Biometric appointment at Croydon: 11 am, 6th Feb (Paid £100 more for the appointment)
Email complaint: 13th Feb
Called: 14th Feb

I haven't received any information from anyone since the Biometric appointment, no email confirmation of the submission, no letter.

The waiting game continues.
What did they propose to do after your call today? Did they take down your details etc?

I am due to call tomorrow (as today is the 5th working day), but I’ve heard it’s pretty pointless calling :/
Oh thanks for the information.

No, I don’t think we get any confirmation after the biometrics. It’s just that I saw your application confirmation was after tour biometrics so I thought it was a different one.

Good luck and keep us updated on your case.
Got the approval email on the 15th Feb. Still waiting on the decision letter and BRP.

I have escalated the case to my local MP 10 am on the 15th, I think this has an influence on the decision email as I have got confirmation from MP at 1 pm and the decision email came through around 3 pm.

Y

miku
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:59 pm
Azerbaijan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by miku » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Wanted to share my experience

7 Jan - applied
17 Jan - Bio metric appointment
No email received
21 Jan - sent email to Home office - no reply
23 Jan - got letter in post from Home office with positive decision - letter dated 22 Jan
24 Jan - got biometric residence permit in post
17 Feb - got letter from Home office saying they will refund my super-priority service fee as they haven't given me answer within 24 hours

AMH
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by AMH » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 pm

I noticed we can able to make changes in Document upload section even week after attending appointment. Is this normal?
7A8M6H

Atif786
Member of Standing
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Atif786 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:33 am

Hi Guys, what’s the difference between priority and super priority services ?
Atif

Tsion
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Tsion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:53 am

Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am
Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."


But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.
Hi Vickyas

I recived same email today. But not yet recived the letter from postman. Do you recive your letter of decision ? If so , what’s is the outcome ? Approved ?

Thanks

anat
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by anat » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am

Hi all after making the escalation as I finally could yesterday I recieved this email:

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration



I am confused does this constitue as a reply? Because it literally didn't say anything in it about where my visa process stands and is clearly absolutely generic. Do I have to wait no another 5 working days to escalate again? :(

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:16 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by waitingresponse » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am

anat wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am
Hi all after making the escalation as I finally could yesterday I recieved this email:

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration



I am confused does this constitue as a reply? Because it literally didn't say anything in it about where my visa process stands and is clearly absolutely generic. Do I have to wait no another 5 working days to escalate again? :(
I called them yesterday to escalate my case but asked me to wait for another 5 working days, got same email after 2 hours, it's just not helpful.

Anyone know how they send brp ? through post royalmail or dpd or other courier service ?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 74538
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:42 am

waitingresponse wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am
Anyone know how they send brp ? through post royalmail or dpd or other courier service ?
If you took the time to look at/read the hundreds of posts on this very issue, you will see that is is DC Couriers that deliver BRP cards.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tsion
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Tsion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am

Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?

sg664
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sg664 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:41 am

Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
I have seen a couple of posts from other members who received the exact wording and had their ILR approved. Good luck.
When did you apply and which premium centre?

AjPS
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 am
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by AjPS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm

AjPS wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:58 am
Hi everyone,
I applied yesterday at London Premium Lounge (super priority):

Type of application: Set(O) Tier 2 General (5 years) to ILR
Online application submission date: 05 February 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
<paid for Document Checking; got positive e-mail from UK VCAS on 11 February 2019>
Biometrics appointment date: 13 February 2019, 10.30 am
Decision/approval e-mail: 13 February 2019, 03.25 pm
Decision letter (collect from post office): 16 February 2019, 10 am
BRP (post received at home): 19 February 2019, 9.30 am

youzidejia
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by youzidejia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question

D_Torque
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by D_Torque » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

So here's my take on my ILR Application (SET-0) after being on Tier 2 General for 5 years.

A few things to note:
1. I had changes sponsors thrice.
2. I started a limited company while on Tier 2 and made myself a director with 10% shares. But quickly realised it was a bad idea and resigned myself. Also made the company dormant.
3. My current sponsor have moved offices recently and had sent the office address to be updated, which is still pending !

With all the above concerns, I played it safe by hiring solicitors to represent me if anything went south.

Here's the full story.

28-01-2019: Paid for my ILR application with SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE and signed up to Sopra Website.
28-01-2019: Booked the earliest/closest free appointment for 14-02-2019 at 12:00 at Croydon Branch
13-02-2019: Uploaded all my documents. Some of them duplicated in different sections
14-02-2019:
APPONTMENT DAY
Arrived at Croydon at 10 am. Tried to get in but was told to come back around 30 minutes before the appointment. The Queue was way outside the building, so carry your brollies if you have to.

Came back at 11:30 and joined the queue. Initial security check/triage, where they ask for the printed appointment letter and passport. There's also a metal detector which kept beeping due to the spare change I had. The lady directed me to the room downstairs. (The non priority on I presume!)

11:50AM: I quickly found a seat and seated myself, only to find 5 minutes later that I should have nicked a token first!!!! So, the appointment priority was paper token based. Don't forget to take a token off the person standing next to the gate!

12:00PM: I had token 310 when 289 was called. A family was being issued one token, so it was a wait.

I was not called for the appointment until 12:45pm.

12:45pm: The person called token 310 and showed me how to do biometrics my self. All very straight-forward. Took me 5 minutes and then I was back to the bench!

01:00pm: My token was called again and I was directed to a lady who was going to verify my documents and submit them.
She did not look at any of my documents. I had not scanned the stamps from my previous passport and requested her to do it, and she obliged. But otherwise, apart from the passport and BRP, she did not see any originals at all. Which was surprising to me! Hey, what if I would not have uploaded my documents. So, guys "UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS BEFORE HAND!"

After grazing trough my documents for another 5 minutes, she asked "Are you happy for me to submit the application?" and I said, "Well, YEAH?!".. and she obliged once again!

14-02-2019 01:05pm: My application was in.

The waiting game began.

I kept on checking the https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question website to see if I have got it.

15-02-2019 12:40pm: I updated the website again and there I had it.. "You can work in the UK" changed from "You can only work for your sponsor."

15:02-2019 12:52pm: I received an email from the actual case worker. My solicitors were copied into the email as well.:
Dear XXXXX



I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.



Kind Regards
I am yet to receive the letter and the BRP but hey.. I am partying already.

Can't thank this forum enough for all the information.

Feel free to ask anything about the appointment or my experience.

Good luck to everyone who is about to embark on this scary expensive trip.

Tsion
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Tsion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

youzidejia wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question
I checked it with my old BRP ( which is actually expired after my IRL application) and I got the following reply.

“”Your BRP is not valid
This might be because it has:

expired
been reported lost or stolen
You must use your most recently issued BRP to access this service.””

Any idea and suggestion please

AjPS
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 am
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by AjPS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:09 pm

couple of questions:
1) What do I do now with the old T2 brp? Do I need to re-send them to avoid any penalty? or just archive it in my personal records.
Note: The prove right-to-work website shows mt the same new status with both BRP id's, only using the new BRP ID shows my new photo as well.
2) if I move house, do I still need to inform UKVI, or was that just for T2 BRP's??

Thanks.
AjPS wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm
Hi everyone,
I applied yesterday at London Premium Lounge (super priority):

Type of application: Set(O) Tier 2 General (5 years) to ILR
Online application submission date: 05 February 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
<paid for Document Checking; got positive e-mail from UK VCAS on 11 February 2019>
Biometrics appointment date: 13 February 2019, 10.30 am
Decision/approval e-mail: 13 February 2019, 03.25 pm

Decision letter (collect from post office): 16 February 2019, 10 am
BRP (post received at home): 19 February 2019, 9.30 am

rezakandi
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rezakandi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:39 pm

waitingresponse wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am
anat wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am
Hi all after making the escalation as I finally could yesterday I recieved this email:

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration



I am confused does this constitue as a reply? Because it literally didn't say anything in it about where my visa process stands and is clearly absolutely generic. Do I have to wait no another 5 working days to escalate again? :(
I called them yesterday to escalate my case but asked me to wait for another 5 working days, got same email after 2 hours, it's just not helpful.

Anyone know how they send brp ? through post royalmail or dpd or other courier service ?
I contact them this after noon received the same email in 30 minutes. they mentioned do not contact again within 5 working days on the telephone conversation. it is so disappointing. such a poor service

AjPS
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 am
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by AjPS » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12 am

Any suggestions/advice?? Thanks
AjPS wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:09 pm
couple of questions:
1) What do I do now with the old T2 brp? Do I need to return it to them to avoid any penalty? or just archive it in my personal records.
Note: The prove right-to-work website shows mt the same new status with both BRP id's, only using the new BRP ID shows my new photo as well.
2) if I move house, do I still need to inform UKVI, or was that just for T2 BRP's??
Thanks.

Tsion
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Tsion » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 am

Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm
youzidejia wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question
I checked it with my old BRP ( which is actually expired after my IRL application) and I got the following reply.

“”Your BRP is not valid
This might be because it has:

expired
been reported lost or stolen
You must use your most recently issued BRP to access this service.””

Any idea and suggestion please if some one recived same email?
Hi guys

Is there any one who recived a similar email ?

sg664
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 am

Tsion wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 am
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm
youzidejia wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question
I checked it with my old BRP ( which is actually expired after my IRL application) and I got the following reply.

“”Your BRP is not valid
This might be because it has:

expired
been reported lost or stolen
You must use your most recently issued BRP to access this service.””

Any idea and suggestion please if some one recived same email?
Hi guys

Is there any one who recived a similar email ?
If you search in the ILR forum, you will find a few LR applications have received positive decision with the same email letter with the word 'decided' rather than 'granted'. Not sure about Tier 2 application though. Did you have any complex application, i.e., prolonged absences or more than 3 change in sponsors? When did you apply?

sg664
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sg664 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:51 am

Did anyone who applied on 18th Feb (Croydon) receive a decision already? I have applied around noon, but haven't heard anything back. I see few receiving response same day or the next working day, however few having to wait a week or two.
So wondering....

Locked
cron