Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Eranchho
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:40 am
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Eranchho » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:20 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:27 pm
Eranchho wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:22 pm
Hi there,
I have a situation where my BRP delivery card was delivered extremely late to me due to the HO and BRP delivery team being so slack and useless.
Long story cut short, I have emailed the complaints team numerous times, called up their helpline which keep referring me to the complaints team.
I sent my first email on 04/12/2019 and only received a response yesterday with them stating they do not think I am entitled to a refund.
I understand that paying for the super priority service gave me my decision on the same day, which they did. Then following that a letter from HO(dated 11/11/2019) stated I should have received my BRP card 7-10 working days of the letter, which means I was to receive my card by 25/11/2019.
My card was reported as lost by our lawyer and when the team tried delivering the card, they could not find the address even though they were given a full address and post code.
I have been sent on a wild goose chase and eventually my BRP card was delivered to me overseas on 26th December 2019. An entire 32 working days of the date I was supposed to.

My question is, does anyone have a contact of who I can get in touch regarding this situation and the immorality of the super priority service.
I still feel like I am entitled to this refund as the service was not delivered to me as show HO stated on the decision letter of receiving my BRP card.
Any guidance/assistance would be appreciated.

Kiwi citizen that resides in the UK.
You aren't entitled to refund as you paid for a service for a decision within a stipulated timeframe, which you clearly received. Super priority is only for a quick decision and not brp delivery.

DX courier is responsible for delivery and it would have been advisable to contact them first before reporting the card lost, which has caused an additional delay as HO has to follow due process to get the other gov department in Wales to print and send a new card.
Hi,
It was the HO that said the next process of theirs was to report it as lost, which took 5 working days to get a response which then notified us of them not being able to find the address.
I also got in touch with the BRP delivery team.
Guess what, they were absolutely useless at giving me any information of the whereabouts of my BRP card, it is like trying to squeeze fat out of a fly, they did not have any answer or clue on the whereabouts of the card.
It took them TWO WEEKS to reply to my email, so goodness knows where it was the entire time.
As the HO stated on the letter, the BRP card should also be delivered within the time frame, so I am rightly entitled to a refund in this individual circumstance.
I would gladly appreciate any other contact apart from the complaints email and complaints review email.

aligbutt
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:13 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by aligbutt » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:41 pm

aligbutt wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:22 pm
Sharing my FLR m 1st extension timeline
Applied online on 23rd December 2019 SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE
BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT: 31ST DEC 19 @ 9AM AT BIRMINGHAM CORE CENTRE.

Was supposed to receive decision by the end of today via email! NOTHING RECEIVED SO FAR. checked with lawyer. HE hasn't received any email as well. Used this service first time and I must say My application was straightforward cant understand why its being delayed. Could be due to christmas and new year holidays! Whatever reason, its not acceptable.

Anyone else here who gave the biometrics around 31st dec and still waiting for a decision?
Sharing my FLR m 1st extension timeline
Applied online on 23rd December 2019 SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE
BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT: 31ST DEC 19 @ 9AM AT BIRMINGHAM CORE CENTRE.
Additional document requested: 31st december. Document submitted via email on 5th jan.
Decision email received: 8th January 2020. Visa approved on 5th working day since biometrics!

Eranchho
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:40 am
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Eranchho » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:36 am

Hi Aligbutt

Given that you paid £800 for the Super priority Service and they did not give you their decision within their 24 hour time frame you should definitely request a refund.
Send an email to complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk and complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Explain all your points with dates and attach relevant documentation you have received from the HO.
They are extremely slow and take an entire month to respond to emails!
Keep trying and hopefully you can get your money back because it is an extreme con and rip off.
My situation is slightly different as I received my decision from HO on the same day as my biometrics appointment, but my BRP card did not arrive until 32 working days after it was supposed to.
I know the super priority service states you are paying for the decision within 24 hours, but in my individual case I believe I am entitled to a refund as the HO mislead me into thinking I would receive my BRP card instead they messed me around and kept avoiding answering simple questions of where on earth the card was at the time.
All the best!

Mahakhanzada
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Mahakhanzada » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:38 pm

My experience for the super priority service for my tier 4 extension

Date application submitted online: 08-01-20
Biometrics done at Mark Lane (Premium Lounge): 09-01-20 (9:30 am)
Decision received by email: Same day (09-1-20 @ 4:15pm)
BRP delivery: Pending. Will update when received.

A very positive experience for me start to (almost) finish. Hopefully BRP arrives soon.

shoaibkhan622
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 am
Contact:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by shoaibkhan622 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:37 pm

I have received the same email and just want to tell all who read this post in the future , Its actually means your application has been refused.

Flower1983
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flower1983 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm

I need help to understand what’s going on, if this email I have received means one way or the other:

30.12: Appointment to scan documents.
30.12 (3hours later): My english certificate could not be accepted because it was from over 2 years ago.
02.01: I have done the test again and passed.
07.01: I received a ref number for my english test approval and forwarded to case handler for my case.
09.01: Received the following email:

Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: *****. Please note your letter may not be traceable for the first 48 hours via the Royal Mail trace and track service.

Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.

Does it mean it got refused?
I am going crazy here not wanting to leave the house waiting for this letter...

rjahan
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 am
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rjahan » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Just to update, I've received the automatic refund of the super priority fees from the HO for the delay.

rjahan
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 am
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rjahan » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:53 pm

Flower1983 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm
I need help to understand what’s going on, if this email I have received means one way or the other:

30.12: Appointment to scan documents.
30.12 (3hours later): My english certificate could not be accepted because it was from over 2 years ago.
02.01: I have done the test again and passed.
07.01: I received a ref number for my english test approval and forwarded to case handler for my case.
09.01: Received the following email:

Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: *****. Please note your letter may not be traceable for the first 48 hours via the Royal Mail trace and track service.

Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.

Does it mean it got refused?
I am going crazy here not wanting to leave the house waiting for this letter...
Have you checked whether your right to work website status have changed? my status changed to"You can work in the UK. There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK." after they made the decision, received the BRP after couple of days. Good Luck!

mohammedzab
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:16 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mohammedzab » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:14 am

Right Guys , I applied in Dec Xmas time, Did my Biometric around 3rd of Jan , 2020

I never received any email, on 8th i got my letter than your ILR is approved, on 10th I received Biometric

on 11th Jan , Letter Dated 8th , Stated, because H.O couldn't make decision on my application on time, they are returning my £800 back to my Debit Card.

and Yes on 18th of January(while me writing this ) , My refund is showing back in my Bank.

So, I have my ILR now. Receiving NO- Email doesn't mean you have been refused. My mate also received his ILR in Nov , he never got the email just like me and he lives in Manchester and i live in Leeds.

I had longest 5 days of my life with lots of stress, but i have completely forgotten about it now.

Please keep sharing your experience with others, it helps. Even though I am out of Visa system now because of ILR , but only 2 weeks ago , I was also on a visa with no recourse to Public Funds...

Wish good luck to everyone , Take Care
Next Stop Naturlisation !!

Rony123
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:48 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Rony123 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:02 pm

I got email yesterday

“I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.”

Kind Regards

What does it mean ? I am really confused. Anyone there can explain me or got same email. And already got letter by post. Please let me know.

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:26 pm

, I have question. Used super priority for Tier2, visit Croydon in Monday 13th January, at the afternoon they ask for one more paper, which the company already gave it. But I didn't hear from them. No email, no letter. Tried to call them on Friday 17th, they told me to wait for Monday 20th.... If no letter they will contact HI.

We booked holiday 6 months ago and we should flight on 3rd February. Do you think I will get BPR? I'm really worry... :( what I can do?? I know it's still 10 working days... Just this waiting making my nerves 😒🙏

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:26 pm

Hi everyone I applied on 10th January 2020 On super priority service paid £800 extra and biometric submission date is 14th January I received email from the case worker on the end of next working day that unfortunately we can not decide your application within 24 hours it’s not going to be possible in your case we are waiting for a response from another government department or agency to verify some of the information or documents you have given to us I attached some courts consent orders in the uploaded documents . They saying expect your decision by 15 April 2020. Can anybody tell me when I can get my decision ? Thanks

CDATA
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:04 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CDATA » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:18 pm

Date of application (online Super Priority) : 16/01/2020 SET(O)
Biometrics Appointment: 21/01/2020 8.40 am (Croydon)
Approval letter/email received : 21/01/2020 11.30 am
Waiting for letter and biometric card.

By God's grace received approval mail in less than 3 hours after appointment. I was nervous after reading about the experience of some of the members here. I know how difficult it is to get hold of someone at HO if things don't go right.

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm

How can I check my right to work because my previous BRP expired in February 2017. And my 2 applications were pending then I varied set (LR)

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 68669
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 pm

nali78 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm
How can I check my right to work because my previous BRP expired in February 2017. And my 2 applications were pending then I varied set (LR)
You cant if your brp expired usually.

Also please stop posting this duplicate question everywhere and stick to your topic you already have!!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/set-lr-super ... l#p1868430
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Petula wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Did you escalate by email or by call to UKVI? Did you receive a "complex issues letter" after your appointment? I had mine on the next working day after biometrics.

I also emailed MP. Still waiting.

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:23 pm
Petula wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Did you escalate by email or by call to UKVI? Did you receive a "complex issues letter" after your appointment? I had mine on the next working day after biometrics.

I also emailed MP. Still waiting.
We recieved email yesterday from UKVCAS they are working on it. Nothing else... Still waiting.

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:14 pm

What is a complex letter I didn’t get any complex email I just received an email from my case worker that we can not decide your application in 24 hours it’s going to be possible in your case and we ware waiting for a response from other government departments or agency to verify some information or documents. Should I consider this complex email or this is not complex email ?

Post Reply