Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Bo700
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:32 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Bo700 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 pm

My case for reference:
ILR from Tier 2
Super priority service
10 Feb midnight application form submitted
11 Feb 12:00 bio appointment
13 Feb 10:00 confirmation email successful

It’s over 24 hours. Looking for a refund

Provided the right amount of documents, nothing extra
Clean history, clear document scans
Only thing in doubt was the first entry date in the application form that I put in 2015 instead of 2010

Hope this helps.
Can someone let me know if the refund process is automatic?

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:32 am

Yes brother I submitted my set Lr ( 10 years route ) application on 10th January 2020 biometric enrolled in Croydon on 14th January 2020. I received email on the next working day that we can not process your application within 24 hours we expect your application on 15th April 2020 ( in 3 months) no refund yet it was super priority service and still waiting for the decision . If they say we are waiting to confirm some documents or information from another government departments or agency then it’s take time I submitted court consent order with my application.so I assume they will confirm from GLD.

icenature
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:56 pm
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by icenature » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm

icenature wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 pm
Has anyone applied for SET (M) ILR using the superior priority service this week? I submitted my application last week Thursday 6th Feb, paid £110 for 7:30am Monday appointment 10th Feb, paid extra for document checking which i never used, also paid for text message notification and document scanning.
Had my biometric taken and sopra steria agent submitted my application before 9am on Monday.
I haven't received any email or correspondence from the HO, I keep checking my status and nothing has changed, the UKVI helpline is no help either has they can only escalate after 5 working days.
Can anyone else share their experience in the last week or this week. Paying for a 24hr service should be 24hr in my own opinion.
Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 68635
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 pm

icenature wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm
icenature wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 pm
Has anyone applied for SET (M) ILR using the superior priority service this week? I submitted my application last week Thursday 6th Feb, paid £110 for 7:30am Monday appointment 10th Feb, paid extra for document checking which i never used, also paid for text message notification and document scanning.
Had my biometric taken and sopra steria agent submitted my application before 9am on Monday.
I haven't received any email or correspondence from the HO, I keep checking my status and nothing has changed, the UKVI helpline is no help either has they can only escalate after 5 working days.
Can anyone else share their experience in the last week or this week. Paying for a 24hr service should be 24hr in my own opinion.
Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
Pointless contacting the EU settled scheme for an update. It is not for set m but for settled or pre settled status under appendix EU, or for EU citizens and family on the EEA/EU route!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ptriv
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:58 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ptriv » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm

icenature wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm
icenature wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 pm
Has anyone applied for SET (M) ILR using the superior priority service this week? I submitted my application last week Thursday 6th Feb, paid £110 for 7:30am Monday appointment 10th Feb, paid extra for document checking which i never used, also paid for text message notification and document scanning.
Had my biometric taken and sopra steria agent submitted my application before 9am on Monday.
I haven't received any email or correspondence from the HO, I keep checking my status and nothing has changed, the UKVI helpline is no help either has they can only escalate after 5 working days.
Can anyone else share their experience in the last week or this week. Paying for a 24hr service should be 24hr in my own opinion.
Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
I've submitted mine today will keep you posted.

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
No confirmation email yet

ptriv
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:58 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ptriv » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 am

ptriv wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm
[quote=icenature post_id=1879328 time=1581695381 user_id=232736

Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
I've submitted mine today will keep you posted.

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
No confirmation email yet
[/quote]

Update

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
18th Feb 10:32 am Approval Email Received
Waiting for BPR

icenature
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:56 pm
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by icenature » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:20 am

ptriv wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 am
ptriv wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm
[quote=icenature post_id=1879328 time=1581695381 user_id=232736

Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
I've submitted mine today will keep you posted.

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
No confirmation email yet

Update

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
18th Feb 10:32 am Approval Email Received
Waiting for BPR


Thanks for the update, that was super fast, congratulations. I hope you receive your BRP in no time.

Mnaeem8849
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:01 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Mnaeem8849 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:07 am

Bo700 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 pm
My case for reference:
ILR from Tier 2
Super priority service
10 Feb midnight application form submitted
11 Feb 12:00 bio appointment
13 Feb 10:00 confirmation email successful

It’s over 24 hours. Looking for a refund

Provided the right amount of documents, nothing extra
Clean history, clear document scans
Only thing in doubt was the first entry date in the application form that I put in 2015 instead of 2010

Hope this helps.
Can someone let me know if the refund process is automatic?
My case reference:
ILR set-M
Paid for super priority service
15th Feb submitted online application
17th Feb attended bio appointment and all documents scanned at appointment at 1130am
19th Feb confirmation email successful

Currently waiting for brp card.

Same like you they did not reply to me within the service standard was wondering would I be entitled to a refund?

Hamoody1234
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:24 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Hamoody1234 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:38 am

Hi guys

Applied for ILR (Lr 10 yrs)

Biometrics appointment: 18/02 at Croydon (Tuesday)
Super priority notification received 19/02 (next working day):
————————
Dear xxxxxxxx,
“I’m pleased to confirm your application for leave has now been considered. You will receive a letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
Kind regards”
————————

I have seen many similar emails but instead stating “has been decided” rather than “has been considered”. Also, they state “decision letter”. Mine just says “letter”.

Any idea what my letter could possibly be? I have not seen 1 person post this same exact email which hasn’t given clarity.
If they do require anything else such as a document, don’t they just ask for it on email?
If it isn’t a “decision”, what else could it be?
What exactly do they mean “by considered”?

I understand I have asked quite a few questions but I would appreciate any response regarding the assumes outcome or meaning as the waiting game is really taking its toll on me

Much appreciated

accurno
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 am
Philippines

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by accurno » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:27 am

Hamoody1234 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:38 am
Hi guys

Applied for ILR (Lr 10 yrs)

Biometrics appointment: 18/02 at Croydon (Tuesday)
Super priority notification received 19/02 (next working day):
————————
Dear xxxxxxxx,
“I’m pleased to confirm your application for leave has now been considered. You will receive a letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
Kind regards”
————————

I have seen many similar emails but instead stating “has been decided” rather than “has been considered”. Also, they state “decision letter”. Mine just says “letter”.

Any idea what my letter could possibly be? I have not seen 1 person post this same exact email which hasn’t given clarity.
If they do require anything else such as a document, don’t they just ask for it on email?
If it isn’t a “decision”, what else could it be?
What exactly do they mean “by considered”?

I understand I have asked quite a few questions but I would appreciate any response regarding the assumes outcome or meaning as the waiting game is really taking its toll on me

Much appreciated
Here's my case:

ILR type: 5 year route (SET M)
5 year maturity date: 13 Feb 2020

1st Application date (Super Priority): 29 Nov 2019
1st Application Bio-metric date (Super Priority): 24 Dec 2019 - Reply received the next day and was offered that the application to be withdrawn because we applied too early. We're not supposed to calculate the period for my spouse visa. Visa application fee was refunded, but £800 Super Priority fee wasn't. Application was not classed as REFUSED.

2nd Application date (Super Priority): 11 Jan 2020 - We applied too early again!
2nd Application Bio-metric date (Super Priority): 17 Feb 2020 - This time we have realised that we applied too early yet again so we waited and booked an appointment passed the maturity date. There's a flaw in their system because you can apply online as early as you want, but book the bio-metric appointment within the maturity period. We've always thought that the application date was the day when you've done your bio-metric appointment (like in the past). Turns out, it was the date when you paid for the actual ILR.
2nd Application email response (Super Priority): 19 Feb 2020 - They've responded a bit later than what has been advertised for their Super Priority service. They needed more documents from us and after 2 or 3 hours, they've responded with this email format:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for the additional documents.

I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) via post in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our Service.

Yours sincerely,

Hopefully this will help you and other people.

accurno
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 am
Philippines

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by accurno » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:40 am

I just wanted to add this but can't edit my initial post.

Case officers have their own choices of wordings but seems like uses a generic email template. Some emails like mine are very obvious, but yours isn't and seems like a refusal, but could have still been granted. Hopefully you'll update here so other people could also benefit from it. The uncertainty is what's annoying for most. Hopefully this will help you and other people as well.

ptriv
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:58 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ptriv » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:47 pm

icenature wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:20 am
ptriv wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 am
ptriv wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm
[quote=icenature post_id=1879328 time=1581695381 user_id=232736

Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
Update

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
18th Feb 10:32 am Approval Email Received
Waiting for BPR


Thanks for the update, that was super fast, congratulations. I hope you receive your BRP in no time.
Thank you and I'm sorry to hear yours has taken so long. Did you get any updates? Hope yours is sorted quickly as well!

field_test12
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by field_test12 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:28 pm

ILR from Set(M) - Super priority service
11 Feb 10AM application form submitted
17 Feb 11AM biometrics appointment (London)
18 Feb 4PM email received for more documents
19 Feb 10AM documents emailed
Status - Waiting

Just want to know if someone have been in this situation, How long it takes in this case.
I my super priority service is still applicable now?, As they replied on next day for more documents.

icenature
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:56 pm
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by icenature » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:30 am

ptriv wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:47 pm
icenature wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:20 am
ptriv wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 am
ptriv wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm
[quote=icenature post_id=1879328 time=1581695381 user_id=232736

Just to update my post, It's Friday 15:48 and I still haven't heard from the OH. I found this link and i contacted them to get an update. Will see what they say.
https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start
Update

ILR from Set(M)
Super priority service
11 Feb 10pm application form submitted
17 Feb 08:00 biometrics appointment (Croydon)
18th Feb 10:32 am Approval Email Received
Waiting for BPR


Thanks for the update, that was super fast, congratulations. I hope you receive your BRP in no time.
Thank you and I'm sorry to hear yours has taken so long. Did you get any updates? Hope yours is sorted quickly as well!
Thanks, No I haven't.... still waiting. I called UKVI on Monday and they have escalated the issue, i was told i should receive a response between 3-5 working days.
Reading all the threads on here, I'm starting to think i applied too late. I realised I could have applied at the 5 years anniversary and not 28 days before visa expires. When I applied for my last FLM 2.5 years extension, in 2016, it took them over 9 months to respond back to me. Will keep you posted when i hear anything.

shoaibawan86
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by shoaibawan86 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:18 pm

Hi everyone,

Applied for ILR (Lr 10 yrs)

Application submitted on: 17/02/20 (22:00)
Biometrics appointment: 18/02/20 at Manchester (Tuesday)
Email received next day on 19/02/20 at (17:48)
————————
Dear xxxxxxxx,
I am currently dealing with your Indefinite Leave to Remain application under Long Residency (10 years).

We aim to process all premium applications within the service standard. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case, unfortunately it appears your application cannot be processed within the target.

This is due to issues out of the case-workers control; otherwise known as a non-case working delay. and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

It is unsure when a decision will be made, we will write to you again if it will be a substantial delay.

As a result of this you are NOT entitled to a refund.

Many thanks,

It’s been 4 working days not heard anything from them. Wat u guys recon how long I have to wait before make any complaint and they not refunding me can anyone explain. Thanks guys

Post Reply
cron