yes thank you ilovebeatles. good to have suggestions and comments from those who have already got their brp.ilovethebeatles wrote: ↑Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 amThe 10% probability of delay is just my own calculation. Before I applied, I had noted down all the cases reported here regarding success/delay using new service super priority and simple statistics told me that around 90% got decisions/letters/BRPs within a week. If we count also people who do not report anything here (successful applicants tend not to find a place to report), the probability of delay for more than one week is less than 10%. I made decision to apply knowing that it would affect my booked travel but with a confidence that my application is a straightforward one so very likely I would be on safe side. But things have changed since then I am not sure as it seems more people reporting delays after I applied (late November).
mail9 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 amshah4404 and ilovebeatles
this is regarding the comment that only 10% applications are delayed and 90% done in 24 hours.
one personnel during the phone call told me that they are getting lots and lots of phone calls regarding delays in super priority and there are issues( dont know if he said that to make me a bit calmer). i was under the impression that quite a lot of applicants were facing the same problem of delay especially around 26-28th nov time.
hearing that we are only 10% causes more worry
But now that they have asked us to wait for 4 weeks before any action puts us in the situation of patiently waiting as we cant do anything else but wait. i wondered whether they would aim to finish the pending applications before they break for chrismas , atleast.
hopefully we too will get soon