ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
oyinzeze
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:22 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oyinzeze » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:16 pm
oyinzeze wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:12 pm
Good day moderator and friends,
Please am due for my Ilr(tier 2)by January ending and I will like to book for super priority service(24 hrs service).Please can you give me link of where I can pay for the super priority service. As I have searched and couldn't see where I can pay for it.
More so I will be happy if you can tell me how to go about it and get the service booked.
Thanks.
You are given options at the end of the online application process which you should start when you are within the 28 days qualifying period to apply. You cannot pay or book an appointment upfront before applying.
Thanks for your quick reply .I really appreciate.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-o

Is this the link that will give me the option? if not can you please send me the link.

Thanks once again.

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:49 pm

MPs have their own dedicated ‘MP hotline’ for any government department.
Any immigrant on tier2 general visa is an asset really for the local economy with all the taxes we contribute!
The reason my mp came back to me straightaway was because I mentioned this delay would potentially cause me problems in travelling and my work would eventually suffer because of it.
So when you write to them just make sure you say this.
They will email you back asking for more details and you will be sent a consent form to sign (due to the gdpr privacy rules) just get it sent back to them swiftly so they get the ball rolling as quickly as possible.

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 pm

The more people write to their local mps the more mps writing to the home office mean the home office actually pulling their finger out and do something about it!!

mil10cv
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:46 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mil10cv » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi i have had my appoinent for super priority on 18th dec no decision yet. tier 2 to ilr
i will keep you guys updated. my centre was Manchester

sunnysakhi
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunnysakhi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:39 pm

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 pm
The more people write to their local mps the more mps writing to the home office mean the home office actually pulling their finger out and do something about it!!
After escalating 3rd time today, I got a generic mail as follows:
***************************
We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp
********************************
After repeatedly mentioning that I have applied under Super Priority, I don't know why they send back this generic mail. Very unprofessional.Very frustating. :cry:

sunnysakhi
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunnysakhi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 pm
The more people write to their local mps the more mps writing to the home office mean the home office actually pulling their finger out and do something about it!!
I wrote to MP last week. He came back and said that we have highlighted my application issue with Home Office and will try to get response from them at earliest possible time.

Nidhal Talib
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:34 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Nidhal Talib » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi,

I submitted my ILR application on 17/12/2018 at Super premium lounge and I have been told there a decision
Will be made within 24 hours but actually right now I didn’t receive any email.

Please if anyone can advise me what should I do

Best wishes

Nidhal

avishekm
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by avishekm » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Good to see that a lot of you guys are getting the visas. After escalating thrice in last 4 days received an email about submitting the biometric at a nearest post office, when this was done on the application submission date. 6th December.

ecu-daba
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:43 am
Ecuador

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ecu-daba » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:26 am

sunnysakhi wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:39 pm
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 pm
The more people write to their local mps the more mps writing to the home office mean the home office actually pulling their finger out and do something about it!!
After escalating 3rd time today, I got a generic mail as follows:
***************************
We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp
********************************
After repeatedly mentioning that I have applied under Super Priority, I don't know why they send back this generic mail. Very unprofessional.Very frustating. :cry:
Hi sunnysaki, I submitted my appplication (ILR Super Priority) and biometrics on 26th November and have escalated 3 times since. I received the exact same e-mail yesterday. My assumption is that it seems to be a generic e-mail after a case worker actually starts working on your case and it is generated automatically. Some other people on this forum have also received the same followed by their confirmations a few days later. I genuinely think that my application sat there for 3 1/2 weeks and it was only lifted yesterday , hence the automated e-mail with an actual Case ID. This is the only piece of correspondence I have received since I made my application on 26th Nov. This is totally ridiculous considering we paid an extra £600 for a 1 day decision service. Im still waiting for a formal confirmation. I'll keep updating on this forum.

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am

probably a silly question but regarding the £35 document checking extra service...how does Sopra Steria know I’ve completed the uploads? Or am I just required to have it complete within 2 days of appointment?
Thank you

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:31 am

allyf wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am
probably a silly question but regarding the £35 document checking extra service...how does Sopra Steria know I’ve completed the uploads? Or am I just required to have it complete within 2 days of appointment?
Thank you
Highly recommend not using the document checking service. All they do is check if you have uploaded documents that are legible and check it against the mandatory list.

This is done nonetheless at the biometric appointment so seems pointless to pay for it.

To answer your question, yes, you have to upload 2 days before appointment and they will check. Someone on this thread or other thread took this service and that was the feedback

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 am

Just got a slightly different standard reply at 10:28 am today after my 3rd escalation 2 days ago :

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
Our records show your application is still being processed.
We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.
For further information about Front End Services please visit:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know


UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Let's hope the MP gets back to me today or some Christmas miracle gets me my BRP

sivap99
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sivap99 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:45 am

allyf wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am
probably a silly question but regarding the £35 document checking extra service...how does Sopra Steria know I’ve completed the uploads? Or am I just required to have it complete within 2 days of appointment?
Thank you
I didn't buy that service whereas my friend did, what I heard is all they do is just check the quality of your uploads, that's it. But they don't check whether you have uploaded all the necessary documents or not. regarding your question, you only upload your documents in their website with your unique reference number, when they scan the barcode which you receive with the appointment they can see the files that were uploaded, but they really don't care what necessary files you have uploaded. And you can upload as many as you can which provide more evidence to your application.. so I thought that service is not worth to buy from them, it's just another money making scheme. Hope that helps..

oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 am

does anyone know of UKVI working calendar over Christmas?

Is anything likely to happen in the week December 24th-28th or will the whole thing be a write off?

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:49 am

oldmankensey wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 am
does anyone know of UKVI working calendar over Christmas?

Is anything likely to happen in the week December 24th-28th or will the whole thing be a write off?
My guess is that they are open 24th, 27-28 but don't think anyone is actually going to "WORK". Maybe 1-2 approvals perhaps but don't expect much beyond this week.

I have written to my MP and I think you should do the same if you haven't already.

oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:09 am

badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:49 am
oldmankensey wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 am
does anyone know of UKVI working calendar over Christmas?

Is anything likely to happen in the week December 24th-28th or will the whole thing be a write off?
My guess is that they are open 24th, 27-28 but don't think anyone is actually going to "WORK". Maybe 1-2 approvals perhaps but don't expect much beyond this week.

I have written to my MP and I think you should do the same if you haven't already.
I did yesterday, I put together a sort of hybrid of what others posted plus few personal details.

With our case and our date of submission/appointment issue, rejection is no longer even an option. My wife's visa runs out on the 3rd jan and, as you say, little or nothing is going to happen between now and New Year. We did our appointment ASAP on the 30th Nov to leave us enough time to do a 2nd application if necessary, that's now been taken out of our hands.

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:32 am

oldmankensey wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:09 am
badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:49 am
oldmankensey wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 am
does anyone know of UKVI working calendar over Christmas?

Is anything likely to happen in the week December 24th-28th or will the whole thing be a write off?
My guess is that they are open 24th, 27-28 but don't think anyone is actually going to "WORK". Maybe 1-2 approvals perhaps but don't expect much beyond this week.

I have written to my MP and I think you should do the same if you haven't already.
I did yesterday, I put together a sort of hybrid of what others posted plus few personal details.

With our case and our date of submission/appointment issue, rejection is no longer even an option. My wife's visa runs out on the 3rd jan and, as you say, little or nothing is going to happen between now and New Year. We did our appointment ASAP on the 30th Nov to leave us enough time to do a 2nd application if necessary, that's now been taken out of our hands.
I hope you hear back soon mate. I think as long as you have applied for a visa you are fine. when the decision comes (which i hope is going to be positive), you can take action whether to appeal or make a new application as there is some time period given. I think the moderators will be able to shine some light on that exact no. of days.
But let's think positive and hope that it never comes to that and you receive positive news soon :)

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 am

After the standard email from UKVI today, I called the same number with option 4 and 1 today.

A very rude lady told me that i can only call back after 1 month now as there is nothing they can do.

Also, when i said, I want to complain about this helpline she gave me the same complaints email address for the home office as posted before.

So, in short, I was told to eff off for a month.

so pissed and angry and these numpties.

madihaali_304
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:45 am

I've received a 'your application is still being processed and we can't tell you when a decision will be made' email today which I can only assume means that my file hasn't even been touched yet! Beyond frustrating - coming up to a month since my super priority appointment next week.

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:08 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:45 am
I've received a 'your application is still being processed and we can't tell you when a decision will be made' email today which I can only assume means that my file hasn't even been touched yet! Beyond frustrating - coming up to a month since my super priority appointment next week.
Yeah I had the same email. I think they have changed the standard wording purely because they must be receiving a lot of calls and better to do this than send the previous email saying it is within service standards.

Such a bunch of liars

Locked
cron