Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

badhodor
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:59 pm

fauji74 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:06 pm
Just checked. For applications made in the UK there is no refund :(
I am thinking 6 months or 5 more months now (1 month already gone) coz. 3 escalation did nothing, they won't do a 4th one for me, MP didn't reply either, complaints email ppl haven't replied either, another email address they gave me said don't email on this one.

So basically I have nowhere to go and no one to take this up with. After 6 months, there is a parliamentary ombudsman service or take HO to court. So just have to wait.

There is nothing else I can do really. What a great way to treat legal and skilled immigrants!!!

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:03 pm

badhodor wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:59 pm
fauji74 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:06 pm
Just checked. For applications made in the UK there is no refund :(
I am thinking 6 months or 5 more months now (1 month already gone) coz. 3 escalation did nothing, they won't do a 4th one for me, MP didn't reply either, complaints email ppl haven't replied either, another email address they gave me said don't email on this one.

So basically I have nowhere to go and no one to take this up with. After 6 months, there is a parliamentary ombudsman service or take HO to court. So just have to wait.

There is nothing else I can do really. What a great way to treat legal and skilled immigrants!!!
There is more you can do!

For one, you can write to / tweet the Home Secretary and his shadow!

What have you got to lose?!

frmglasgow

Post by frmglasgow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:51 pm

vpruk wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and looking forward to happy new year 2019- advances happy new year wishes all.

I want to share my experience of applying my SET LR application.

1. I submitted online application on 24th December - within 28 days eligible period.

2. Looked around my home to book appointments but nothing available even for 80 miles radius. Then I have to book the premium lounge in London mark lane for today the 27th at 9:30am -£260 extra ok top of £3018.20.

3. I uploaded all documents myself - they will give you a checklist. I scanned in pdf and used online combine & compress tool to combine and reduce the size of each file as the new system allows only size up to 6MB each girl.

4. Went this morning to mark lane London by 8:30 for 9:30 am. People for 7am appointments were waiting outside saying they did not open yet ??? 😁😁😁 was laughing myself thinking they real day begins now

6. Went it by 9am, the reception guy asked to wait. Called me by 10 to go inside the loto wait there to be called giving a number

7. I had orange juice and corrosiant worth
£260 😬🙄. Called inside a cabin room at around 11:45am.

8. A lady asked my appointment letter and passport. She took biometric and photos. Scanned few pages of my new passport. Toook the checklist and was saying wat she can see in her computer which I uploaded myself. Everything was fine as she said.

9. When asked about the results she said we don’t know. Call the number or email. She said it would be may be 2nd of January. She said they are working only half a day today but there were already 20 more people waiting.

10. I hope 🤞 good news will come ASAP. Did my what part so sit and wait 🤞

Will update as days goes on

Any help in regards to SET LR form application please ask me anytime

Thanks and regards
Vpr
Hi vpruk,

Seems like you applied for SET LR, wondering if you been asked to submit cohabitation documents for last 2 years?

Generally if spouse is settled or British, they they ask to provide cohabitation but my wife is on Tier 2 - Dependent, I am surprised they asked for cohabitation in my SET LR application.

Any thoughts? Do you have dependent spouse who will apply once you get ILR?

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:00 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:51 pm
vpruk wrote:
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and looking forward to happy new year 2019- advances happy new year wishes all.

I want to share my experience of applying my SET LR application.

1. I submitted online application on 24th December - within 28 days eligible period.

2. Looked around my home to book appointments but nothing available even for 80 miles radius. Then I have to book the premium lounge in London mark lane for today the 27th at 9:30am -£260 extra ok top of £3018.20.

3. I uploaded all documents myself - they will give you a checklist. I scanned in pdf and used online combine & compress tool to combine and reduce the size of each file as the new system allows only size up to 6MB each girl.

4. Went this morning to mark lane London by 8:30 for 9:30 am. People for 7am appointments were waiting outside saying they did not open yet ??? 😁😁😁 was laughing myself thinking they real day begins now

6. Went it by 9am, the reception guy asked to wait. Called me by 10 to go inside the loto wait there to be called giving a number

7. I had orange juice and corrosiant worth
£260 😬🙄. Called inside a cabin room at around 11:45am.

8. A lady asked my appointment letter and passport. She took biometric and photos. Scanned few pages of my new passport. Toook the checklist and was saying wat she can see in her computer which I uploaded myself. Everything was fine as she said.

9. When asked about the results she said we don’t know. Call the number or email. She said it would be may be 2nd of January. She said they are working only half a day today but there were already 20 more people waiting.

10. I hope 🤞 good news will come ASAP. Did my what part so sit and wait 🤞

Will update as days goes on

Any help in regards to SET LR form application please ask me anytime

Thanks and regards
Vpr
Hi vpruk,

Seems like you applied for SET LR, wondering if you been asked to submit cohabitation documents for last 2 years?

Generally if spouse is settled or British, they they ask to provide cohabitation but my wife is on Tier 2 - Dependent, I am surprised they asked for cohabitation in my SET LR application.

Hi

Yes i applied SET LR. They did ask for proof of address correspondence for the past 2 years addresses either to both of us or individually ! But not mentioned how many thou!

When did you apply! Any updates !!

Thanks
Vpruk

frmglasgow

Post by frmglasgow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:12 pm

vpruk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:00 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
vpruk wrote:
Hi vpruk,

Hi

Yes i applied SET LR. They did ask for proof of address correspondence for the past 2 years addresses either to both of us or individually ! But not mentioned how many thou!

Thanks
Vpruk
Thanks for reply.

So your spouse is also on Tier 1/2 Dependent? I did provide cohabitation documents but can't understand why they need them with my application.

I applied for SET LR on 22-12-18 at Glasgow. I called UKVI and they informed me that, so far the working days are 24, 27 and 28th, and generally the decision is being made in initial 24 hours but its normally announced in on or after 5 working days. So asked me to wait for 31st, 2nd and call them on 3rd Jan.

frmglasgow

Post by frmglasgow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:14 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:12 pm
vpruk wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:
vpruk wrote:
Hi vpruk,

Hi

Thanks
Vpruk
Also I wrote, my present job and mortgage as reason to stay in the UK, what did you entered? if you can share, otherwise thats fine :)

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:14 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
vpruk wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:

Hi vpruk,

Hi

Thanks
Vpruk
Also I wrote, my present job and mortgage as reason to stay in the UK, what did you entered? if you can share, otherwise thats fine :)
Hi

My wife is on tier 2 dependant- don’t know why they asked for address correspondence!
Also I didnt mention any other reason to stay.
There were yes or no option - when I selected yes it gave examples like medical illness or some emergency kind of thing. Don’t know whether I am right but I just said no other reason.

Thanks
Vpruk

frmglasgow

Post by frmglasgow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:28 pm

vpruk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:
vpruk wrote:

Hi

My wife is on tier 2 dependant- don’t know why they asked for address correspondence!
Also I didnt mention any other reason to stay.
There were yes or no option - when I selected yes it gave examples like medical illness or some emergency kind of thing. Don’t know whether I am right but I just said no other reason.

Thanks
Vpruk
Hey Vpruk,

Noting but anxiety at the moment.

Dont know either if I did right. but I put yes and wrote about my Job and Mortgage, later they asked to provide evidence to reason to stay and I attached both evidences.

Good luck to you, let us know when you hear anything.

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:32 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:28 pm
vpruk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:

Hey Vpruk,

Noting but anxiety at the moment.

Dont know either if I did right. but I put yes and wrote about my Job and Mortgage, later they asked to provide evidence to reason to stay and I attached both evidences.

Good luck to you, let us know when you hear anything.
Hi frmglasgow

Same here but anxious and nervous after paid
Huge fees still don’t know what will happen.
Will wait and update. You do please update on yours too. Thanks .happy new year.

bibi2
Newly Registered

Post by bibi2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:41 am

Hi everyone,

Biometric appointment: 21/12/2018
Application SET LR
Received nothing after the appointment - neither confirmation for biometric enrolment nor notification of decision.
Received DX email on 29/12/2018.

I hope others will receive their residence permits soon.

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:56 am

bibi2 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:41 am
Hi everyone,

Application SET LR
Received nothing after the appointment - neither confirmation for biometric enrolment nor notification of decision.
Received DX email on 29/12/2018.

I hope others will receive their residence permits soon.
Hi bibi

What centre was your appointment at?
Also do you mean by DX email that there is a parcel for you or DX delivery of the BPR card?

SidiBou
Mood:
Tunisia

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

Glad to see some confirmations coming in faster now. In my case I have been waiting since Dec 17th and so far nothing.
My question to you guys, do you think it may take longer for an application of 4 Vs 1? ie: myself and 3 dependents (wife and kids)

Thanks!

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:30 am

SidiBou wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am
Glad to see some confirmations coming in faster now. In my case I have been waiting since Dec 17th and so far nothing.
My question to you guys, do you think it may take longer for an application of 4 Vs 1? ie: myself and 3 dependents (wife and kids)

Thanks!
Provided you and your dependents have 'similar' applications, there should be no reason for longer processing time! Maybe a marginal increase in processing time (minimal) but not a significant delay.

At any rate, with Super Priority it should all be done and dusted in 24 hours (we wish!!).

SidiBou
Mood:
Tunisia

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:33 am

Thanks Fauji for the reply!

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:03 pm

SidiBou wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks!
we have applied as a family of 5 and the person replied to u is right that it won't take longer but there is possibility due to the delay and also holidays I ahvejt received anything as well applied on the 7th . hope we all get an out come very soon inshallah

SidiBou
Mood:
Tunisia

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:18 pm

[/quote]
we have applied as a family of 5 and the person replied to u is right that it won't take longer but there is possibility due to the delay and also holidays I ahvejt received anything as well applied on the 7th . hope we all get an out come very soon inshallah
[/quote]

Amen to that! The waiting game is killing me and messed up my 2 weeks annual leave :cry:

Is the HO open on Monday?

UZMAHAM
Newly Registered

Post by UZMAHAM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi all,

Application SET M
Received Post on 29/12/2018. Confirming decision and brp to follow
Decision date was 24/12/2018

Thanks this forum has always been a stress reliever. Hope everyone else still waiting get a decision soon. all the best

norty109

Post by norty109 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Home office is automatically sending refund of super priority fees if they have failed to process within 24 hours. I received a communication dated 24 December by registered post today stating refund of 610 in the card where the original payment was made from in due course.

I did not ask for refund but it has come automatically so I hope all of you whose were delayed also will get the refund also. My sopra appointment was 8.12 and decision was dated 12.12. Thanks.

SidiBou
Mood:
Tunisia

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:00 pm

norty109 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:52 pm
Home office is automatically sending refund of super priority fees if they have failed to process within 24 hours. I received a communication dated 24 December by registered post today stating refund of 610 in the card where the original payment was made from in due course.

I did not ask for refund but it has come automatically so I hope all of you whose were delayed also will get the refund also. My sopra appointment was 8.12 and decision was dated 12.12. Thanks.
Good news, thanks for sharing. How did you find out about your decision and when? ie. did they send you a letter, email or just your BRP?

nomie200031
Pakistan

Post by nomie200031 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:26 pm

Hola guys,
I am in the same boat at the moment. I attended Sopra Steria on 28.12.18 for my super priority application for ILR LR. I submitted my application online on 22.12.18 and received an automated email from UKVI that they have received my application which is being considered. The strange thing in that email was it mentioned it could take up to six months for the processing of my application although I applied for super priority service but then it said its only an automatically generated email to confirm they have received my application. Has anyone else received a similar email from UKVI on submitting their application online. Please advise.

I will keep following this thread for any updates from other people and will post updates on my case accordingly. I hope every one gets a decision soon and happy new year in advance.