Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation report

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Accomodation report

Post by 5562 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:47 pm


I am currently in the process of making an spouse application for my my wife and understand i would need an accomodation report. We will be staying at my parents house with my brother and sister. I have a letter from my parents confirming we can both stay at the property. However, what is an accomodation report and where would i get this form. I have asked my local estate agents and they dont know what i am talking about.

Thank you

User avatar
Posts: 79851
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
South Africa

Re: Accomodation report

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:24 am

It is called a 'property inspection report' and is to show HO that the accommodation is not overcrowded (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.