Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Hi @Just2cool, I am pasting here the excerpt of what the guide says:just2cool wrote:I have received a notice of pending appeal
My solicitor is sayimg to wait till court gives u date then send evidences for a settlement visa appeal
I sent appeal in beginningg of July and my solicitor says you only send evidences after u have been given a court date...
Then the eco check evidences is this true? Or is he bluffing
They are asking us to post the evidence as quick as possible, as the tribunal send the appeal bundle to the home office for review, and if the home office reviews it based on the additional evidence, and if they still would like to stick with their decision, then it will be called for the court hearing. So I suggest you post all the documents as early as possible.It is important that you attach any evidence that you wish the judge to consider as part of your appeal with this form (or as soon as possible if you are submitting your appeal online). The Home Office will have the opportunity to consider reviewing the original decision prior before a hearing date is set.
I am also in a similar situation but its a bit complicated. See below my post
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1249242
You said you can appeal online - can you tell me how? Also i remember reading in the uk gov website that for appealing you dont have to send documents which are already submitted.
I am unable to send pm to you, let me know if there is a way i can speak to you urgently.
I am currently in a similar situation and would like to ask your opinion on it. I will briefly describe my position and then ask a question.
I am the Ukrainian spouse of the UK citizen, we got married in London in June this year after having known each other for 4 years and being in relationship for 2. We then applied for a family settlement visa and have received the refusal with the right to appeal. My husband meets all financial and accommodation requirements.
The following were listed in the refusal letter as missing supporting documents:
- Appendix 2 VAF4A (we just missed it as it was a separate form)
- No evidence of sponsor's immigration status (we did not send a copy of my husband's passport)
- No evidence that our relationship is genuine and durable and we intend to live together in the UK (my previous Marriage Visitor visa was issued on the grounds of our relationship so we assumed it will not be required this time)
- no evidence of sponsor's previous marriage being dissolved (Decree Absolute was submitted to general registry office and marriage was registered in the UK, we did not think it would be required again)
- fail to provide some specified documents about sponsor's employment such as bank statements, letter from employer, P60 (again, my two previous visas were granted based on his income and employment, so we only submitted 6 months payslips, however he is in a full time employment earning above the required minimum)
- no evidence of accommodation (he owns the apartment which he does not share with anyone and it has been used as commendation when I successfully applied for my previous visas, we submitted annual Council Tax bill only this time).
I understand that the list of missing evidences seems too long and it is our fault. I therefore have one question: would you recommend to appeal and provide all the missing evidences (which we have) or to reapply paying 1k fee again? What are our chances and which route is the quickest?
It doesn't matter that 5 were submitted and 'not seen'. The rules are clear and state 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. It would have been quicker to reapply with ALL the required documents.hshahh wrote:HI vanakkamchennai and RKSC
Thanks for the post that you have made on this board. Was wondering if you can guide me here. I am in a similar situation as you . I applied for spouse visa in Chennai and my husband is a British Citizen. The visa was rejected since one months pay slip was not submitted. They did not see that he had submitted 5 months worth of pay slip. I went into appeal with pay slips and bank statement from Jan 15- Oct 15. Now the Notice of appeal was received from the tribunal and the same was sent to Chennai british high commission. The Notice of appeal was sent to me dated 8th Dec 2015. How can I find out what is the current status of the same and if it has been overturned. Is there a Chennai number that I can call and enquire which you can share with me ?