ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need to carry original signed documents to vfs office at the time of submission of biometric?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Need Suggestions in Applying Spouse Visa

Post by prasanthste » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:45 am

Hi All,

My Student visa got rejected in the year 2000 due to fake work experience document and not reaching the financial expectations for completing my study which i produced to the embassy at the time of visa.

They totally rejected based on the false information which i have provided.

My Wife is staying in UK and want to apply for spouse/dependent visa and how it is going to impact me now in applying for spouse visa.

Recently i got USA visa and could travel without any issues which is a little plus.

How do i need to explain about my rejection reason in my current spouse visa application.

Do i need to approach any immigration solicitor family visas and if anyone has any good contact details to approach please help.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Need Suggestions in Applying Spouse Visa

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:20 am

prasanthste wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:45 am
Hi All,

My Student visa got rejected in the year 2000 due to fake work experience document and not reaching the financial expectations for completing my study which i produced to the embassy at the time of visa.

They totally rejected based on the false information which i have provided.It's been 10years, so your sin must have been forgiven.

My Wife is staying in UK and want to apply for spouse/dependent visa and how it is going to impact me now in applying for spouse visa.Just say the truth.

Recently i got USA visa and could travel without any issues which is a little plus.It has no advantage whatsoever.

How do i need to explain about my rejection reason in my current spouse visa application.They know. Your name and DOB hasn't changed.

Do i need to approach any immigration solicitor family visas and if anyone has any good contact details to approach please help.No need, just explain your error of judgement at the time. Being young and all.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Re: Need Suggestions in Applying Spouse Visa

Post by prasanthste » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:04 pm

Thank You

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Need advice on Employment Letter

Post by prasanthste » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:31 pm

Hi All,
My Wife is a naturalized British citizen and she is going to sponsor me for spouse visa.
She is working as a contractor through an agency called ABC in London, but her monthly payslips get generated from an Umbrella company called XYZ and XYZ acts as a payroll processing company.

We are not sure whether we need to get the Employment letter from ABC from which she got the Employment contract or she should get the Employment letter from XYZ as the payslip is showing XYZ. Kindly advise.

Thanks,
prasanthste

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Need advice on Employment Letter

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:34 am

prasanthste wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:31 pm
Hi All,
My Wife is a naturalized British citizen and she is going to sponsor me for spouse visa.
She is working as a contractor through an agency called ABC in London, but her monthly payslips get generated from an Umbrella company called XYZ and XYZ acts as a payroll processing company.

We are not sure whether we need to get the Employment letter from ABC from which she got the Employment contract or she should get the Employment letter from XYZ as the payslip is showing XYZ. Kindly advise.

Thanks,
prasanthste
From which one you get the letter, explain in cover note the nexus between both organisations. Include any correspondence between you and HR or account s about this.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Need advice on Employment Letter

Post by Ticktack » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:55 pm

prasanthste wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:31 pm
Hi All,

Thanks,
prasanthste
In effect, she doesn't work for ABC, but employed by XYZ. That's the way it works with umbrella companies. ABC pays your wages to XYZ then XYZ generates your payslips and pays your pension. HMRC only has the record for XYZ.
Wherever XYZ send you to go work doesn't concern the HMRC. So XYZ is your man.

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Need Help to make correction in my submitted visa application

Post by prasanthste » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:46 pm

Hi Team,

I have submitted my settlement visa application online and made the payment for IHS, Visa fee and even booked the slot in VHS global in india to submit the document.

My Bad is :

In one place of the application How often do you usually meet your XYZ - By mistake Here i have given the date as 21 Jan 2019 (instead of 20 Jan 2019 when i met her for the first time)

But in another location Provide details of when and where you previously lived your partner - In this section i mentioned as 20 Jan 2019 which is correct.

Please suggest me how can i make the correction in the section How often do you usually meet your XYZ

Please help me.

Thanks,
prasanthste

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need Help to make correction in my submitted visa application

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:50 pm

You cannot amend it once submitted. Add a covering letter explaining the error.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Post by prasanthste » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:50 pm
Thank your for quick reply!

Is their any chance of rejecting my application even if we mention the error in the covering letter as it is due to typo/mistakenly written at the time of submission.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:21 pm

prasanthste wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:50 pm
Thank your for quick reply!

Is their any chance of rejecting my application even if we mention the error in the covering letter as it is due to typo/mistakenly written at the time of submission.
Refusal will most likely not be due to the stated typographical error especially with you addressing it in cover letter.

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Do we need to Submit both VAF 4A Nov 2018 and Appendix 2( VAF 4A Aug 2018)?

Post by prasanthste » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:24 pm

Hi All,

Good Afternoon. I am from India, I am applying for settlement visa application online and made the payment for IHS, Visa fee , booked the slot in VHS global in india and while uploading the documents i observed and confused in submitting the forms VAF 4A Nov 2018 and Appendix 2( VAF 4A Aug 2018) . Please help me as i am going to submit my documents in next week.

1. As i am from india, do i need to submit VAF 4A Nov 2018 ?
2. or else only Appendix 2( VAF 4A Aug 2018) form is enough ?
3. Need to submit both the VAF 4A Nov 2018 and Appendix 2( VAF 4A Aug 2018) forms?

Please help.

Thanks,
Prasanthste

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Do we need to Submit both VAF 4A Nov 2018 and Appendix 2( VAF 4A Aug 2018)?

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:08 am

No need to submit any VAF4, stick to submission of your application only. Upload the needed scanned supporting documents.

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Re: Do we need to Submit both VAF 4A Nov 2018 and Appendix 2( VAF 4A Aug 2018)?

Post by prasanthste » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:47 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:08 am
No need to submit any VAF4, stick to submission of your application only. Upload the needed scanned supporting documents.
Thank You so much

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Do i need to carry original signed documents to vfs office at the time of submission of biometric?

Post by prasanthste » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:04 am

Hi All,

Good Morning, My Wife stays in United Kingdom and i am in India. We are applying for Settlement Spouse visa online and i am about to attend the VFS office in India next week for biometrics and submitting the proof of documents.

My wife has uploaded the below documents online from UK:
1. Bank statements with stamp on each and every page from bank
2. Sponsorship signed by my wife
3. Invitation letter to me signed by my wife
4. Savings declaration signed by my wife
5. Sponsorship undertaking form signed by my wife

While going to VFS office do i need to carry all these original bank statements with stamp and signed copies with me? Do i need to ask her to courier all the above documents? or carrying photocopies is fine (by taking the printouts here in India instead of doing the courier from UK)?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
prasanthste

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Re: Do i need to carry original signed documents to vfs office at the time of submission of biometric?

Post by prasanthste » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:17 am

Sorry for spam, correcting my points to be more clear:

1. While going to VFS office do i need to carry all these original bank statements with stamp and signed copies with me? Do i need to ask her to courier all the above documents?

2. Or carrying photocopies is fine (by taking the printouts here in India instead of doing the courier from UK)?
Visa officer in VFS office accepts these above Photocopies?

3. And is their any procedure such that my wife can step into the UK VFS office in UK and submit the above listed documents instead of sending me the documents to India?

Thanks,
prasanthste

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Do i need to carry original signed documents to vfs office at the time of submission of biometric?

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:45 am

prasanthste wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:17 am

1. While going to VFS office do i need to carry all these original bank statements with stamp and signed copies with me? Do i need to ask her to courier all the above documents?

2. Or carrying photocopies is fine (by taking the printouts here in India instead of doing the courier from UK)?

3. And is their any procedure such that my wife can step into the UK VFS office in UK and submit the above listed documents instead of sending me the documents to India?

Thanks,
prasanthste
There is no need for you to go with original documents nor for your wife to step into any office as physical hardcopy documents are not accepted.
The documents are scanned and uploaded online.

prasanthste
Newly Registered
India

Post by prasanthste » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:42 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:45 am
prasanthste wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:17 am

Thanks,
prasanthste
There is no need for you to go with original documents nor for your wife to step into any office as physical hardcopy documents are not accepted.
The documents are scanned and uploaded online.
Thank You so much :-)

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:14 pm

prasanthste wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:04 am
Hi All,

Good Morning, My Wife stays in United Kingdom and i am in India. We are applying for Settlement Spouse visa online and i am about to attend the VFS office in India next week for biometrics and submitting the proof of documents.

My wife has uploaded the below documents online from UK:
1. Bank statements with stamp on each and every page from bank You also need payslips for all those months to back up the statement of account. 6 months worth I reckon!
2. Sponsorship signed by my wife
3. Invitation letter to me signed by my wife Wedding certificate as well.
4. Savings declaration signed by my wife
5. Sponsorship undertaking form signed by my wife
As much detailed evidence to show that you're in constant communication regularly. pictures, Phone logs. Trust me, you have some trigger happy clearance officers out there.
Her employment letter, showing when she was employed and how much she earns annually. If possible, a current letter from HR to back it up.
Utility bill as proof of address for her.
In all of this, your wife is the main person that needs to show that she can sustain you without needing recourse to public funds.

While going to VFS office do i need to carry all these original bank statements with stamp and signed copies with me? Do i need to ask her to courier all the above documents? or carrying photocopies is fine (by taking the printouts here in India instead of doing the courier from UK)?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
prasanthste