ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from UK Decision making Centre asking for Sponsor supporting documentation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NL2UK
India

Email from UK Decision making Centre asking for Sponsor supporting documentation

Post by NL2UK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Dear Team,

Need your kind assistance here please.

On 08th March I had an biometrics appointment and on the same day all documents including my sponsor supporting documents had been submitted by TLScontact Amsterdam. They had taken scanned copies of all the documents and sent them to to UK Home Office.

We had opted for priority visa service. As we did not receive any update even after 21 days, we had called up paid helpdesk number of UK VI asking update. They did not had much details other than statement decision is pending.

However, next day we had received an email from UK decision making centre as below :-

================================================================================
We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a
full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email.
For all applications submitted in Netherlands Please send to:
UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX
If you have paid for the Priority Visa Service please ensure you clearly mark on the envelope that it contains priority visa documents.
In addition to the above, please also ensure that your sponsor provides a suitably sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to
your Sponsors UK address, for applications submitted in Pakistan we aim to return your documents within 5 working days of receipt.
If we do not receive your supporting documents within 10 working days we will make a decision based on the information we already have on file. No further request for your
supporting documentation will be issued.
With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.
Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents.
Yours sincerely,
UK Decision Making Centre

===============================================================================

Now, the confusion is, they did not mention which document needs to be sent. Its an generic work as sponsor supporting documentation :(

We called up paid service number yesterday and again today and had dropped email asking for details on specific document to be sent. But no response yet.

Could you please help us in this situation? What all documents needs to be sent? Is it necessary to send documents which were already submitted by TLScontact center during my biometrics?

PLEASE HELP as they had mentioned documents to be sent before 10 days otherwise decision will be made based on existing documents :( :( :(

NL2UK
India

Re: Email from UK Decision making Centre asking for Sponsor supporting documentation

Post by NL2UK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Dear Admin,

Also, could you kindly let me know if there is a need to send original documents (passport, Marriage certificate..etc). Not sure why they are asking for documents again when it was submitted already. :? :?

Katie_France
Russia

Re: Email from UK Decision making Centre asking for Sponsor supporting documentation

Post by Katie_France » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Maybe there is a confusion, as they received your marriage certificate by post, and didn’t connect it to your scanned documents.

Is there anything written in your email that if your documents were previously scanned, you should not take this email into account?

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Dear Katie_France,

Thank you for your response. This email case as surprise for us and when consulted with Solicitor its same feeling he had shared :( :(

You are correct, we had shared marriage certificate by post which was received by Sheffield (As per PostNL tracking system) on 14th March 2018. We also clearly remember that all documents including my Sponsor supporting documents were submitted as well

Now, we are not sure what needs to be done. And UK VI premium service desk members are unable to help us in any way. Called them again today but no help.

Is it a good idea to send all documents (Sponsor supporting documents) again to UK Home office on given address via priority courier service? :?: :|

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 pm

I am not entitled to give you a professional advice, because I am an applicant myself. But if I were you, I would have probably sent the whole package once again (together with marriage certificate).

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello Katie_France,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are planning to send all documents as suggested. Premium service options tried already (Both Paid/Premium call and email services of UK VI) but not helping.

Professional solicitors (Admins) are yet to response back as you rightly mentioned. :( :(

Thank you for your quick responses and suggestions

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Premium service line / email are not responsible for anything. They are the third party.

Good luck with your application

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Thank you Katie_France.

Today, we have sent all Sponsor related documents once again via registered postal service today. Hopefully, it should be received by them by Tuesday.

We are just hoping to get the VISA by end of next week :( :( :|

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

NL2UK wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:41 pm

We are just hoping to get the VISA by end of next week :( :( :|
Don’t expect the visa next week, it will probably take longer. TLS Contact provides people with wrong timeline guidance. Previous time my priority application through TLS France took 43 business days.

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 pm

That will have an major impact on our plans now :( :(

WIth an assumption that -- it will be done in 30 days we had opted for Priority Visa service. We are hoping it will be quick one and receive the response by end of next week. :)

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:02 pm

They normally start calculation from the day they receive the documents. As soon as now there is a confusion what is the date of the documents receipt, it may be delayed.

Also, there is no guarantee 30 business days for priority, so it's better to start building plans when you receive your visa.

Wish you to get the decision asap.

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi Katie_France,

I had biometrics done on 08th March and same day documents were sent and status on TLScontact application tracking changed to "Transferred for Decision" and next day it further changed to "Received by UKVI".

Since 9th March -- we only received email on 10th April now asking for Sponsor supporting documents.

We really hope, they will pick this case for further processing the day they received documents sent via courier today. Hence, we are still hopeful :( :(

Rest is all Prayers to God ! :|

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 pm

I wish you all the best luck, although if I did some planning, I would do it out of the worst case scenario. Their trading standard is 60 business days for priority, and they don't guarantee 30 business days, they just put your application in front of the queue.

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi Katie_France,

Documents sent via courier had reached UK sheffield office early hours today. Just few minutes back we again called up premium service number and requested them to put a note on our case that - documents have been sent to sheffield office and we are in need of visa on urgent basis.

Hopefully, this will work. :?

I just wonder - How does courier sent to Sheffield will be picked up and mapped to applicants cases. There will be hundreds and thousands of posts everyday to Sheffield office. :?: :|

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pm

They are attached by the GWF number on your application.

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Today, its 30th working day and still no decision made by UKVI. We have called up premium service number and escalated the case.

Most frustrating part is We had chosen Priority visa service by paying around 600 Euros extra which they had promised decision will be made within 30 days. And now we have escalation and to get an response for this escalation itself will take another 15 working days :( :(

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:12 pm

NL2UK wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 pm
Today, its 30th working day and still no decision made by UKVI. We have called up premium service number and escalated the case.

Most frustrating part is We had chosen Priority visa service by paying around 600 Euros extra which they had promised decision will be made within 30 days. And now we have escalation and to get an response for this escalation itself will take another 15 working days :( :(
NL2UK,
As I wrote you previously, there was no guarantee for 30 business days, they only put you in front of the queue. UKVI trading standard is 60 business days, you may like it or not. Taking into account that you sent them additional packages several times, I would not be surprised about the delay.

By the way, we passed the biometrics on the same day - 8th of March. I applied from Paris. I don't have respond either.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:16 pm

As seagul wrote you in another thread, if you have a kind ECO, they will check for your additional documents or request it before refusing.
So, taking into account, that it was your own mistake not to attach the marriage certificate, I wouldn't make a fuss about 30 business days and just wait for the decision. Everyone is waiting.

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 am

Hello,

Just few minutes back- we received below email from UK VISA decision making centre :- I believe they have picked up our case and hopefully, we will hear back from them soon :?: :!:

=======================================================================================

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

If you have already had your supporting documents scanned in at the Visa Application Centre, or if you have already sent them in to us, please ignore the request for documents.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications others but may still take 12 weeks to conclude if we require further time to consider the application. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

*List of Appendices:
Appendix 1 - Children / Other Dependants
Appendix 2 - Spouse / Partner
Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family members of Refugees
Appendix 5 - Access Rights to Child

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,
UK Decision Making Centre

=======================================================================================