Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Streetboy
BANNED
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Streetboy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:02 pm

Application FLRFP 7 year child law all family over stayer.
Applied March 2017
Biometric done in April 2017
Chase up letter sent in Dec 2017 no reply for letter .
Called in office standard reply same day in FEB 2018 . Called again April 2018 standard reply your case not decided complex etc.
Today received reply from home office .
Decided . In country right appeal .

Lodged appeal 19th of May
Received appeal date 31 of aug 2018
I think that is very early and I have not enough time to prep my case esspically when kids school are closed in aug and I am thinking to adjurnt the hearing date.
Please suggest ???

Waited over 14 month not good out come .

consular01
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 pm
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by consular01 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am

Am really sad and shocked

i got letter yesterday night that i have been refused on 5th of june

was told to appeal within 14 days and it has passed

please does any one have experience of a case where letter was received when the time given for appeal has passed

i applied 20 march 2017

please i need urgent advice ive been to my lawyer and he will do something on it today to appeal

i need urgent help and advice pls admin and moderators kindly advice

i still wrote letters to the MP on 14the asking if she's got any feed back

Streetboy
BANNED
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Streetboy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:15 am

consular01 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am
Am really sad and shocked

i got letter yesterday night that i have been refused on 5th of june

was told to appeal within 14 days and it has passed

please does any one have experience of a case where letter was received when the time given for appeal has passed

i applied 20 march 2017

please i need urgent advice ive been to my lawyer and he will do something on it today to appeal

i need urgent help and advice pls admin and moderators kindly advice

i still wrote letters to the MP on 14the asking if she's got any feed back
Well I am not expert better you take proper advise from good legal firm but only I know you should make an appeal immediately because you are in risk being detained. You can make late appeal on special circumstances I believe you are covered in special circumstances because you received post late and Royal Mail do many mistake. So appeal immediately and court will accept it . Good luck I applied same times yours and I was refused in May 18 and appealed and received the hearing date with in 2 month after appealing.

consular01
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 pm
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by consular01 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 am

Streetboy wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:15 am
consular01 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am
Am really sad and shocked

i got letter yesterday night that i have been refused on 5th of june

was told to appeal within 14 days and it has passed

please does any one have experience of a case where letter was received when the time given for appeal has passed

i applied 20 march 2017

please i need urgent advice ive been to my lawyer and he will do something on it today to appeal

i need urgent help and advice pls admin and moderators kindly advice

i still wrote letters to the MP on 14the asking if she's got any feed back
Well I am not expert better you take proper advise from good legal firm but only I know you should make an appeal immediately because you are in risk being detained. You can make late appeal on special circumstances I believe you are covered in special circumstances because you received post late and Royal Mail do many mistake. So appeal immediately and court will accept it . Good luck I applied same times yours and I was refused in May 18 and appealed and received the hearing date with in 2 month after appealing.

SORRY I MEANT

Thanks for your advice lawyer will put in the appeal today .... pls can you share the hearing date you were given after the appeal

Streetboy
BANNED
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Streetboy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am

consular01 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 am
Streetboy wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:15 am
consular01 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am
Am really sad and shocked

i got letter yesterday night that i have been refused on 5th of june

was told to appeal within 14 days and it has passed

please does any one have experience of a case where letter was received when the time given for appeal has passed

i applied 20 march 2017

please i need urgent advice ive been to my lawyer and he will do something on it today to appeal

i need urgent help and advice pls admin and moderators kindly advice

i still wrote letters to the MP on 14the asking if she's got any feed back
Well I am not expert better you take proper advise from good legal firm but only I know you should make an appeal immediately because you are in risk being detained. You can make late appeal on special circumstances I believe you are covered in special circumstances because you received post late and Royal Mail do many mistake. So appeal immediately and court will accept it . Good luck I applied same times yours and I was refused in May 18 and appealed and received the hearing date with in 2 month after appealing.

SORRY I MEANT

Thanks for your advice lawyer will put in the appeal today .... pls can you share the hearing date you were given after the appeal
Applied flrfp 7 years child law march 2017
Refused 5th May 2018 appealed 18may 2018
Received aknow from court 2nd June 2018
Received notice of hearing 27 June 18 and hearing will be in end of August 2018 in London . Which is too early I am planning to adjourn.

consular01
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 pm
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by consular01 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Streetboy wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am
consular01 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 am
Streetboy wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:15 am
consular01 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 am
Am really sad and shocked

i got letter yesterday night that i have been refused on 5th of june

was told to appeal within 14 days and it has passed

please does any one have experience of a case where letter was received when the time given for appeal has passed

i applied 20 march 2017

please i need urgent advice ive been to my lawyer and he will do something on it today to appeal

i need urgent help and advice pls admin and moderators kindly advice

i still wrote letters to the MP on 14the asking if she's got any feed back
Well I am not expert better you take proper advise from good legal firm but only I know you should make an appeal immediately because you are in risk being detained. You can make late appeal on special circumstances I believe you are covered in special circumstances because you received post late and Royal Mail do many mistake. So appeal immediately and court will accept it . Good luck I applied same times yours and I was refused in May 18 and appealed and received the hearing date with in 2 month after appealing.

SORRY I MEANT

Thanks for your advice lawyer will put in the appeal today .... pls can you share the hearing date you were given after the appeal
Applied flrfp 7 years child law march 2017
Refused 5th May 2018 appealed 18may 2018
Received aknow from court 2nd June 2018
Received notice of hearing 27 June 18 and hearing will be in end of August 2018 in London . Which is too early I am planning to adjourn.

Thanks

Pumping
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 am
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Pumping » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:31 pm

URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!
Hello, please I need urgent advise, I applied for leave to remain on flr fp route may 2017, after some many chase up I got an email with tracking number that a parcel was sent to me, my solicitor and I did not receive anything from HO, however I went to post office to complain and I was told that it as been sent back to Sheffield. I moved house during my application but my solicitor told me that I don’t need to update my details since he received the biometric letter and his the point of contact, at the moment his on holiday, kindly advise on what to do as I have called all the numbers I have to contact HO.

Shira
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 am
India

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Shira » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 am

hi u need send to them letter in writing with parcels number they will send u back ur parcel to your new address I had same problem before I send them letter in writing they sent my parcel my new address they take 2to 3 week for sent back

Pumping
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 am
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Pumping » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Thanks for the advise, do you have the HO address that I can write to.

omosehin79
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 am
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by omosehin79 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:33 am

application timeline.
FLR FP EXTENSION AS A PARENT.

summit 12/03/2018
payment taken= 13/03/2018
acknowledgement =16/03/2018
biometric letter received =16/03/2018
biometric done =19/03/2018
decision dated= 27/06/2018
document returned = 30/06/2018
expecting BRP card in the post.

thats 3 MONTHS and 15 days.
i did not write any chase up letter.
it was just GOD as i told GOD I WANTED IT WITHIN 3 months and i set a time and prayed towards it even before i summit.
keep praying and believing it would surely come to pass.

hope this helps anyone

Kirankhan19
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 am

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Kirankhan19 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am

Hi i applied for 5 year parent route visa. How can i contact home office for update

Nanomey
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Nanomey » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:54 am

Have u received ur brp yet? I haven’t received mines yet even thought there’s still 6 working days remaining
[/quote]

Hi, Hopefully you have received by now? We got my husbands the following Monday - granted day was 20th, brp card ready to collect from solicitor 23rd.

Teechoudz
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:45 am
Bangladesh

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Teechoudz » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi I haven’t received it yet but I got a email last Friday saying it has been produced and will receive it within 3-5 working days

Vini81
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 pm
Brazil

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Vini81 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

I have posted a question a while ago and am unable to see if there was any reply to it. I can't find it anywhere and I have even sent a message to administrator with no success.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 64422
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Vini81 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm
I have posted a question a while ago and am unable to see if there was any reply to it. I can't find it anywhere and I have even sent a message to administrator with no success.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
The 'administrator' does not deal with the day to day issues of the forum and the moderators do not have access to that particular form of contact to the administrator.

Your previous post in link below. Posting for help in this particularly jumbled long runnign topic is not necessarily going to give you any individual responses. You should post your own topic if you expect advice.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-a ... l#p1649217
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Vini81
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 pm
Brazil

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Vini81 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:45 am

Hi All,


We've applied 10 the October 2017, biometrics submitted November 2017 and still waiting.

We've received a letter from HO confirming the receipt of our application on 15th November 2017 and we've also submitted biometrics 10 days later. Waiting since then with no updates from them.

Solicitor sent them a letter asking for an update a month ago and we still haven't heard from them.

It's been almost 8 months now and counting...

Vini81
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 pm
Brazil

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Vini81 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:05 am

Thank you




quote=CR001 post_id=1653695 time=1530624130 user_id=70994]
Vini81 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm
I have posted a question a while ago and am unable to see if there was any reply to it. I can't find it anywhere and I have even sent a message to administrator with no success.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
The 'administrator' does not deal with the day to day issues of the forum and the moderators do not have access to that particular form of contact to the administrator.

Your previous post in link below. Posting for help in this particularly jumbled long runnign topic is not necessarily going to give you any individual responses. You should post your own topic if you expect advice.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-a ... l#p1649217
[/quote]

Vini81
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 pm
Brazil

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Vini81 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Hey Dylan, have you got an update on your case yet?

Thanks






Thanks for the update! I'll have a look on the board too :)

Fingers are still very firmly crossed...
bathanza wrote:Dylan - Guys, check out the FLR board, quite a few have posted updates. Looks like 6 months after biometrics, if requested docs decision is made fairly quickly within a few weeks. So for Aug applications (which we are waiting for) May is most likely when we will hear..
[/quote]

Pumping
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 am
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Pumping » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks to everyone that advised about the questions I asked, I wrote to the home office last week Tuesday and I received my documents with the approval letter by postman today.. the decision was made on the 10 of May that makes it 11 months and 28days. Thanks to everyone

Shira
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 am
India

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Shira » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Glad to hear u got approved my friend I am still waitin I applied aug 2017 near 11 month gone nothing hear from HO

Post Reply
cron